What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin?

In the next ten years at the very least, his direction will generally be towards higher goals, and of course this rise will pervade some corrections, but events may occur that we do not expect, such as the countries ’tendency to formally invest it or take decisions to punish metal, as news will play a role in the future.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, Kavo said:

No one knows exactly because Bitcoin has suffered a lot of steep declines during his lifetime

I do not get this, bitcoin price can decrease, and well all know that,but what is the net profit, is it not positive? In the lifetime, bitcoin has only increased in net profit, from a price as low as $0.03 to $18500 now. 

• +2 1

We see adoption slowly and it will be massive. With too many payments options today Bitcoin has competition and it is not the best option but it can still be used for payments too. Although it is more considered as an investment and a hedge to high inflation by many businesses and funds.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin can't handle a lot of transactions and neither is Ethereum. These two are considered not as payments but for investments and Ethereum has grown differently since it started and got a lot of adoption especially from developers. Bitcoin can be an asset that will be used as a safe harbor or something used to store wealth and avoid the problems of the fiat currency systems.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We try to find what will happen with Bitcoin and some people have a good feeling for the future but the argument of the blockchain technology being used in many fields doesn't help Bitcoin too much, although it gives a better image for some time. I don't think that adoption of blockchain systems will help with Bitcoin being used more. It is something different.

• +2 2

It is not a tool for laundering money as for this reason the banks have their own unique systems that are unmatched, so this argument against Bitcoin is probably a positive as the transparency of the blockchain actually makes it a tool against money laundering and corruption. So anyone having this argument against Bitcoin is either completely clueless or corrupt.

• +1 1

Interesting article. There was a lot in there that need further discussion. It is an article by someone that understood the technology and identified the problems for Bitcoin being used in transactions. But Bitcoin since 2015 was decided to not change. It was performing great as a store of value and the limited capabilities to transfer were considered enough. However the scalability issue was also addressed with the start of development of the lightning network and other layer 2 scaling solutions. So this will be it and not a change in the protocol to make miners work faster to cover for more transactions.

• +3 1

On 10/8/2019 at 2:54 AM, Elton23 said:

Absolutely nothing other than it will drop then rise then drop then rise then drop then rise then drop then rise then drop then lolollolollolloooolllool

The price of the Bitcoin will rise and the drop factor is very sudden I think the price drop is just for the purpose so the price of the Bitcoin will become stable and reach to the highest value.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:28 PM, Arrow01 said:

Like most money. Yes, and right now the same. For me, crypt is basically money. I am not a fighter for ideals, and I do not fight for something high. I don't need this recognition of the crypt, the introduction of the crypt as a currency. I'm not bad enough anyway, and that's enough for me

What is money? Anything that has intrinsic value and yet can be spent. Cryptocurrencies have intrinsic value and can be spend. Then no argument that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have intrinsic value and can be spent, this makes them money. 

This depends on the support that Bitcoin receives from the Koreans, major capitalists, and countries in general. It can be used to store money instead of pieces of paper or invest and buy in global deals between countries and in the end this depends on its popularity among traders

Nothing is going to happen to bitcoin but further development like increase in price and marketcap. The future is good for bitcoin, if you hold bitcoin now then the future is good as you are more likely to be rich than before in the future. 

i think it's not that hard to guess, and bitcoin can have multiple paths. it can be canceled, and they will stop using it, or a larger and more successful analogue will come! Also, it is worth remembering that the stock of bitcoin is running out. Maybe the government will decide to do so that our crypto currency will become part of the basic service, and it can give excellent results. cryptocurrency can expect a great future, we need to wait!

I think that the coming future of crypto currencies of bitcoin will raise high in the crypto market and the price will grow so high in this 2020, the crypto currencies platform coins are so essential depending on the exchange rate market capital

• +1 1

The future of Bitcoin in 2020, Fundstrat founder Tom Lee said the value of the currency is expected to rise significantly this year, according to sites specializing in monitoring the cryptocurrency market. The expert pointed out that the value of bitcoin is expected to rise in 2020  Up to $24,000. 

• +1 1

I can not accurate says what will happen with bitcoin in future because it's value is not stable its value change daily basis stock exchange market. Now a days its value low but time by time it value will up very soon. 

• +2 2

On 11/2/2019 at 8:05 AM, Great Commander said:

There is still a chance for bitcoin to fall its price again as many forms of corruption happens in most secure blockchain system, though secure, can be still vulnerable. As of now, we must ne happy, btc has reach 10k usd again and hope not to drop its prove again. 

Dropping of the price of bitcoin that's will happened and it will continue to happen, because there is no coin that can only be growing without dropping. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin is technically a currency.  Which is called virtual currency.  Currently cryptocurrency is very popular and expensive.  Bitcoin, however, is traded by the blockchain and is protected by the blockchain.  However, people are moving towards blockchain day by day and the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Now the price of Bitcoin is above 27k. Hold on to Bitcoin, so you can make a lot of money in the future.

• +2 1

For the last few days, it is very strange to see that what is happening with bitcoin is not known. As we can see yesterday the price of bitcoin was $ 28000. And now the price of one bitcoin is about $ 27000. We can see that the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast and while the price of bitcoin is also decreasing and then the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast. Bitcoin price fluctuations continue with great momentum. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:53 AM, Mir Hamza said:

For the last few days, it is very strange to see that what is happening with bitcoin is not known. As we can see yesterday the price of bitcoin was $ 28000. And now the price of one bitcoin is about $ 27000. We can see that the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast and while the price of bitcoin is also decreasing and then the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast. Bitcoin price fluctuations continue with great momentum. 

Your view is not starnge, for me I see its very strange that yesterday the bitcoin price last time I see it was $29800, but tody I see its price is $34000.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think the other thing that's might be happened to bitcoin at this moments, maybe so many countries might be legalize bitcoin because of its price are rising so high day by day.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The only thing thats we are waiting to see gonna to happen to bitcoin now, is that bitcoin is just going to the moon within this next five years, so thats this is a time to purchase bitcoin for holding. 

On 1/3/2021 at 1:18 PM, joemcgwa said:

Your view is not starnge, for me I see its very strange that yesterday the bitcoin price last time I see it was $29800, but tody I see its price is $34000.

In my view bitcoin must close with the price of $60000+ till the end of this January month, because the currently condition of bitcoin to rise $2000 per day is normally. 

• +2 1