Top 3 Coins to Watch October 7 - October 13, 2019 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

Top 3 Coins to Watch October 7 - October 13, 2019

1. Waves (WAVES) 

Waves WAVES, 2.39% is a cryptocurrency platform that aims to facilitate the trading of digital assets of all kinds as well as real-world commodities. The project was created by Russian physicist Sasha Ivanov, and allows anyone to create their own custom token and trade it on the Waves platform. The project has also hosted a number of ICOs and been a reliable choice for teams looking to raise funds via an Initial Coin Offering.

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

Qtum QTUM, 5.18% is a digital currency whose unique feature is that it can execute a smart contract as part of an unspent transaction. It’s designed for powering decentralized mobile apps as well as integrating with other blockchains. The team behind the project are based in Singapore, and Qtum borrows elements from both Bitcoin and Ethereum, including the Ethereum Virtual Machine which is used to execute smart contracts.  

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

The team behind the Digix project created the Digix Gold Token DGX, 3.32% token based around the idea of digitizing physical gold in order to provide a transparent and less volatile currency. Each DGX token is backed by the purchase of a physical unit of gold, and each token represents 1 gram of gold, the token naturally follows the price of gold and provides cryptocurrency investors with reliable hedging options in periods of extreme volatility. Holders of the DigixDAO DGD, 6.10% token are able to participate in governing the project. 

https://coincodex.com/article/5415/top-3-coins-to-watch-october-7-october-13-2019/

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, isaa said:

1. Waves (WAVES) 

Waves WAVES, 2.39% is a cryptocurrency platform that aims to facilitate the trading of digital assets of all kinds as well as real-world commodities. The project was created by Russian physicist Sasha Ivanov, and allows anyone to create their own custom token and trade it on the Waves platform. The project has also hosted a number of ICOs and been a reliable choice for teams looking to raise funds via an Initial Coin Offering.

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

Qtum QTUM, 5.18% is a digital currency whose unique feature is that it can execute a smart contract as part of an unspent transaction. It’s designed for powering decentralized mobile apps as well as integrating with other blockchains. The team behind the project are based in Singapore, and Qtum borrows elements from both Bitcoin and Ethereum, including the Ethereum Virtual Machine which is used to execute smart contracts.  

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

The team behind the Digix project created the Digix Gold Token DGX, 3.32% token based around the idea of digitizing physical gold in order to provide a transparent and less volatile currency. Each DGX token is backed by the purchase of a physical unit of gold, and each token represents 1 gram of gold, the token naturally follows the price of gold and provides cryptocurrency investors with reliable hedging options in periods of extreme volatility. Holders of the DigixDAO DGD, 6.10% token are able to participate in governing the project. 

https://coincodex.com/article/5415/top-3-coins-to-watch-october-7-october-13-2019/

I agree with you on Waves as they have high potential to achieve this month and the following months so eyes wide on waves price and action. The rest of them I'm not so sure as for me the only coin that need to be watched is Bitcoin and Bitcoin but Waves is decentralized powerful coin...I would also add Insolar as the mainnet swap is coming.

Good information. thank you very much for your information. I always think btc is the king of the market and I trust that any one can make good profit from btc any time.

in my opinion quantum (qtum) has a good technological development, market cap and the price is also pretty good. they certainly can compete and can come to enliven the start of this year's bull run.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:47 AM, isaa said:

1. Waves (WAVES) 

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

Thses coins are sleep now. We didn’t see any activity and pump on this coins for a long time. Anytime we will see a jump on thses coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

1. Waves (WAVES) 

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

We saw massive rise up on these three coins in bull run. After that we didn't saw any important movement on these coins. These are in sleep for many days. I think anytime we can see pump on these coins.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

These three currencies WAVES..QTUM..DGD are characterized by strong and useful projects and will receive success over time and we see an increase in their prices of course

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for sharing these important currencies, I think the best among them is waves, this coin made great profits during the last period, reaching 60%.

I think from those three coins the most I see on the top is Waves, others I have never know about them and maybe there are not on the top, but Waves yes every day grow and we see it on the top with other good coins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for this important information, my friend, the waves are good and reliable in their strength, and I recommend investing in them

The most currency I prefer among them is Waves. In the last period, it has achieved wonderful profits for its investors, as it increased about 40% in two months.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:17 AM, isaa said:

1. Waves (WAVES) 

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

Hello my dear friend. I don't know about the year 2019. But for now in year 2020 March the entire market of cryptocurrency is suffering. And every coins price is literally decreased. 

Qtum cryptocurrency (QTUM), located in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Even on the QTUM coin, there is mining, which consists of a pos algorithm. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1. Waves (WAVES) 

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

As you shared this three coins I think it's now on sleeping mode. Because after bull run we saw its price continuously go down. Yet we didn't see any move up.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

DGD,QTUM and WAVES are the great project based currencies that have good scope to shine in the world of crypto. Sooner or later they will retain their success. But maybe the users should know more precisely about these altcoins and then decide to invest in them. So the currencies have much value and scope to shine in future I hope. 

Among these 3 currencies I have used WAVES before and for two other currencies I have never heard of them before

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/28/2020 at 7:45 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Among these 3 currencies I have used WAVES before and for two other currencies I have never heard of them before

Waves lost a lot of reputation when they begun acting like Justin Sun on twitter. I still think they have a chance and that they have built quite a lot already, Their DEX is fine and has a large variety of coins to trade besides the coins built in the waves platform. Although most of these coins didn't quite proceed as planned and along with the altcoin bear market there was noone to invest. 

I think you missed litecoin because there is a lots of news is going on regarding litecoin so I think we should invest in litecoin it can easily touch $90 after bitcoin halving 

These currencies are among the best currencies that I have seen, but there is a problem with all currencies that the movement in the price is small and we cannot benefit from the decline and rise of prices in trading.

In my opinion, these three coins I see on top of the wave, others I never know about them and maybe not up, but the waves are yes everyday and we look up with other good coins. But there is a problem with all currencies that the price movement is small and we cannot benefit from the decline and rise in the trading price.

Waves is actually a good coin which showed a growth in the end of the 2019 year, and I think that this cryptocurrency has a very nice potential to grow even further.

A well-chosen list. I would bet on the waves because with the growth of the price of bitcoin, the waves will also grow. And bitcoin will hopefully rise in price by the end of the year.

1. Waves (WAVES) 

2. Qtum (QTUM) 

3. DigixDAO (DGD)

As you shared this three coins are on sleep for long time. We didn't saw any movement on these coins. Also we didnt' get any update news from these coins. Recently binance remove QTUM trading pair from their exchanger.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Useful information I really use these currencies and they are good currencies as I use other currencies and I choose my currencies by monitoring the movement of the market and knowing the most important good currencies and then I buy them

This is great but i think the best coin and profitable coin in this cryptocurrency world is 4 , BTC , XRP , LTC, ETH , this 4 coin is the best for me and the profitable , just yesterday , bitcoin rise more than 5 % , and LTC more than 7% , and ETH more than 6 % , and also the XRP ,  for that i prefer this 4 coin.