What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system? - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptopublication

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

On 11/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, AliceJun said:

When you buy tokens through IEO, you buy on the knowledge that the exchange has done some necessary work and is launching a currency that it believes has a future. After all, it is in the best interest of the exchange to not burn its customer base by issuing cunning tokens.

Yes the exchange promoting an IEO is more or less endorsing the project with its integrity and reputation at stake and  I don't see them promoting any project that would drag their reputation to the mud.  We'll recall that most ICOs never got to be listed in exchanges, but with IEOs, the projects are scrutinized and those behind project show some commitment,  coin is already listed in the exchange before any investor starts to put their money in them.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:09 PM, xprince1996 said:

But if you join the IEO of binance if you DYOR you will only waste your time because binance is guaranteed to deliver a top-notch project.

Right to say joining the binance IEO have no any risk and it will not waste your any time but it will give us good profit.

6 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say joining the binance IEO have no any risk and it will not waste your any time but it will give us a good profit.

Exactly! Binance already made many millionaires because of the quality of the projects that they are promoting it is also the reason why binance is trusted by many traders and investors.

IEO is better than ICO, IEO 90% genuine and profitable becouse most trusted crypto exchange support them, and ICO Now a days will scaming 80%. so its my opinion. 

Every program ( IEO, STO, ICO ) has the same goal, system and packaging. Meaning developer/ exchanges will give us coin in high number, specially in volume but in low price.  Much promises will release in their social media to get new member. The problem is sometimes buyer not eat the bait, so market not created and coin doesn't have value.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:17 AM, shakil said:

IEO is better than ICO, IEO 90% genuine and profitable becouse most trusted crypto exchange support them, and ICO Now a days will scaming 80%. so its my opinion. 

You are right ieo it's supported by exchange and all the transaction will be in there and your coins you have it your wallet on the exchange so it's more secure than other projects

3 hours ago, Man said:

That is true, and I fully agree with that. IEO is indeed safer than others, but this does not guarantee you will get a profit later, if you invest in IEO.

Of course it is safe but you should choose the right project to be sure it will succeed not all IEO must give you profit just search about the project before to invest in 

1 hour ago, Man said:

That's what I mean. That IEO is indeed safe compared to ICO, it's just that security is not enough. All your investments must be able to make a profit, so look for projects that are really good as you say.

You are right brother I'm totally agree with you every investmen must be profitable 

1 hour ago, Man said:

So from that I suggest to really choose a good project. So that investors do not get lost again when investing in IEO, because now many people are experiencing losses due to investing in IEO.

If you see the majority of IEO on Binance exchange has succeed no one can lose money if you invest in just you need to have a verified account and some BNB to buy the new ieo like the last one TROY I bought some with 0.00032 bnb and sell it with 0.00055 and now is still with 0.00053 . This is what i mean a good investment

4 hours ago, Man said:

For IEO Binance it is indeed a recommendation. for the newly completed one, TROY, does indeed make a profit. But not so big ROI is obtained. It's different from the previous IEO, but with that alone people have already benefited.

There is a Good IEO launchpad on Binance i can see that all project has succeed without any problems so i recommend for you and all traders 

There are as many scams in IEO space than there is in ICO space.
Especially with the projects firms registered in Estonia or Finland with no Estonians or Finnish actually running the project. With lack of crypto regulations in these countries it is easy to scam and get away with it because in the eyes of the law they do nothing wrong when they run their project in these countries. 

9 hours ago, Man said:

Very good advice, indeed of all the IEOs conducted by the Binance exchange, always successful and enthusiastic investors are always high when Binance does IEO.

Yes because it's the most trusted exchange and all new project want to list her IEO In binance that's why Binance choose the good one. It's about reputation of the exchange

On 9/30/2019 at 6:49 PM, cryptopublication said:

Given that a majority of cryptocurrency exchanges are centralized, there is the possibility of them getting hacked.

We already knew about the risk. All we have to do is choosing the best exchange. But IEO is not a guarantee for us. We still need to choose the right one.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

5 hours ago, Man said:

That is why Binance is a big exchange and has high trust. Certainly not just any project to be able to do IEO there, Binance will conduct its own research first.

Yes that's it you search about the ico and the exchange search too it's more secure

IEO is more reliable at least because you are guaranteed to get your tokens:) at the ico, you did not have a guarantee of getting the tokens that you bought. There is no such problem with IEO. Also, the project is checked by the exchange itself to exclude scammers.

3 hours ago, Jungle4 said:

IEO is more reliable at least because you are guaranteed to get your tokens:) at the ico, you did not have a guarantee of getting the tokens that you bought. There is no such problem with IEO. Also, the project is checked by the exchange itself to exclude scammers.

ICO, IEO and STO we always get tokens that we buy from the relevant forms of investment. The problem is that ICOs have a big risk, when the project has finished ICO. And the project disappears and there is no progress, and the tokens that we get have no value. That's the difference between ICO and IEO.

I belive buy token from exchenges but i think IEO is better then all

because IEO is give gurrented to list in exchenges but STO and ICO

will become scam

Of course, IEO is much more reliable, but there is always a risk. Exchanges will not conspire with the creators of the project, they value their reputation. But, through the manipulation of markets through a pump and a dump, investors are still vulnerable.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:52 PM, TimCoinBit said:

I do not really know about STO but IEO is the best. But, better if done one exchanges like yobit. It is safe if it is yobit IEO.

Yes the best is IEO  more than ICO , About the STO is the security coin offering it's more difficult and complex than other offering coin it's backed by assets that why we call them security Coin

ICO carries the most risk in terms of investment since most of the time, these project will never get listed on a exchange.  While IEO offers guaranteed listing upon the completion of the sale which offers extra protection and liquidity for your investment. STO is nothing but a vaporware to protect their project against the power of SEC and most of the the time they require KYC to all investors which is not secure at all.

spacer.png

I think IEO is better than to those two, because in IEO your invested money is have a guaranteed profit, because the project is legitimate. unlike ICO most of the projects are scam so you will just end up losing the money you invested. 

It can be said that the crowdfunding process for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects started with ICO Initial Presentations and then moved and evolved to the Initial Security Offerings STO to reach the initial trading offers IEO that are still until now.

For now i will choose IEO because IEO projects are much more guaranteed than ICO which is right now being swarmed by scammers. so me as investor i will look for a project that is i know good and legit.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:31 AM, Shifat007 said:

ICO: early Coin present is a new mode to endowment projects. ... I am not an practiced at the same time as for me, ICO/IEO/STO the objective are every single one the alike

For me I prefer IEO because it's more secure and all the process is on exchange and I have participate in lots of them without any problems but for STO. I really don't know what is exactly

4 hours ago, Rumbai said:

If there will be a petition i will do it for LATOKEN, they are one of the worst platform in handling IEO!

So bad is the LATOKEN exchange. They don't want to miss the current trend to do IEO. Even though their exchange is a place where many trash tokens.