Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Those wallets are good indeed, but the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give one wich I used it for more than 2 years and nothing wrong happened to me, this wallet is coinpot, if yiu don't want to have an account in it, then at least try to read about its fees because I am sure that you will have a good opinion about it 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

25 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

I think coinbase will be best for you. Because it's interface is easy to use. On the otherwise you can also use Blockchain wallet but it's not easy like coinbase.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

yes, I agree with your statement. For now, the wallet that I use is a blockchain and I have never made a wallet other than that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

29 minutes ago, Batoul al eman said:

I do not know anything about the money wallet yet ... I would like to know its names and how to store them. I want detailed and clear information on this topic.

I agree to your post I know that it read a bit this fees because to read this fees is to have on this site. It's a good site for bigner 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

All the types of crypto wallets you have enlisted here are good for everyone but I think I would like to use trust wallet instead because it's kind of trustworthy to me

• +2 1

Coinbase is great wallet and exchange also but the problem is that in coinbase is they want to do kyc for the wallet and it has airdrop also but all cannot participate it only those who can do who have done kyc

• +1 2
  • +3 2

21 hours ago, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

Well I prefer coinbase and now that has coinbase pro then we can trade easily coin base is one of the most trusted wallet this day and it is safe so far.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

5 hours ago, DreamStage said:

You should also include Trustwallet and Binance they are also good wallets that I use to store my cryptos and they are very good interm of safety and security.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes, I think it's important. This topic can do a lot of trouble.I've lost a few wallets.Maybe the problem was on site.I think he was a thief.So you should check the source of your wallet 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, I'm currently using coinbase and blockchain so it is proven that these two wallets are one of the best wallets to be used and secured also trusted wallets for holders.

• +1 2

Yes blockchain and coinbase wallets are really good safe and secured wallets  but I can use blockchain wallet I use coinbase last one year I really satisfy with coinbase but it need kyc when anyone does kyc then they take advantage in coinbase present I operate account in yobit exchange its also safe and security provides their customers

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I prefer to use YOBIT, for me this wallet is very safe and easy to use. In fact, there are a lot of coins available in it, with YOBIT we can also trade and invest in it. There are so many advantages to using it.

• +1 4

Many wallets, the best in my opinion are decentralized wallets such as TrustWall and Blockchain and also cold hardware wallets are considered the safest.

• +1 1

Good evening mates,one of the best wallet available on the market right now is blockchain and coinbase.i have been using this wallet since i started here and they were legit.

• +2 1

All are good wallet, especially coinbase, ive been using it for years and it is a trusted wallet with high security,crypto are stored on an offline,so less prone to hacking. When planning to have a wallet you have Choose wisely.

• +2 1

I wouldn't suggest blockchain.com or any other browser wallet to store your crypto. These services are weak and can easily get hacked. Also they are not to be trusted. If you need a wallet in your desktop I'd suggest Electrum. Trust is also a good mobile wallet, but still all these should be trusted with small amounts. If you have a considerable amount of crypto it is always better to use a hardware wallet.

9 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I wouldn't suggest blockchain.com or any other browser wallet to store your crypto. These services are weak and can easily get hacked. Also they are not to be trusted. If you need a wallet in your desktop I'd suggest Electrum. Trust is also a good mobile wallet, but still all these should be trusted with small amounts. If you have a considerable amount of crypto it is always better to use a hardware wallet.

Hello! you advise well, I noticed everything correctly, I myself have a hardware wallet Ledger nano s, and I am very pleased with it, reliable and simple.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:25 AM, khaledsaifullah said:

Yes coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet are most trustable wallet in thr crypto world, I also use this wallet.  

Yes the coinbase is the most safe and famous wallet it is easy to use and it's interface is very good and it is providing lots of good services too.

I personally use coinbase, it is a good wallet having all features and security enabled. It is also very easy to use.

• -2 1
  • +2 1