Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

First of all i don't use any wallet yet but one of my friend tells me that  coinbase pro and blockchain wallet are most trust worthy and good and he also use them both. 

• +5 1

I think coinbase wallet is one of the test wallet. Because, it ensure me high security. So that, i feel much comfort. I think everyone should use this as a safe wallet.      

• +5 1

On 1/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coinbase

This is exchange, not a wallet. Although coinbase can store your coins thru their online wallet system, but it can't be categorized as proper wallet.

This is the additional information that (maybe) can help you to choose a proper wallet:

- If you have resource of storage on your computer/laptop, you can use Bitcoin core, with use Bitcoin core, you can running full node to help Bitcoin network.

- If you don't have much resource of storage, you can use Electrum, i used electrum over 4 years, i don't have any problem so far.

- If you have an extra capital to invest on wallet security, you can choose Hardware wallet, i.e: Trezor.

• +5 1

Thank you dear for your topic because i dont know where to save may money and also dont know how can i withdraw it if anyone knows than please help me ... m waiting thank you

• +5 1

All wallets are really good in your list. But if you tell me to chose one of them. Then I will chose Coinbase to use. Because it's a trusted, secure and popular wallet. And it's so easy to use.

• +5 1

For me ubit is also there se wallet I can easily trust on it and keep my Bitcoin share also I and drilling payments from this wallet only also I don't think so there is any problem using this valid by the server issue is happen in time you can easily withdrawal or exchange your coins any other coins very easily all coins are available here apart from this things you can read this site.

• +5 1

I prefer to used coinbase as my wallet because it is very easy to used and convenient to used. Coinbase is one of the most trusted wallet so i'm using it too because of the popularity of it. 

• +5 1

The earliest starting point I knew Bitcoin that I have been utilizing Blockchain wallet even at this point. Since notwithstanding being a wallet, Blockchain can likewise be a blockexplorer and furthermore a trade. Blockchain additionally for me has a generally excellent User Expereience and User Interface.

• +5 1

Thanks mate for sharing your ideas about the best wallets to store our cryptocurrency  since I am a newbie I haven't started storing my coins in any wallet yet but i think I will choose from the wallet options you have listed here

• +5 1

Coinbase and Blockchain wallet are the most popular wallets available in the cryptoworld, because they are the wallet that is existing for a long time. As of now I am not using any of those wallet because I am already fine with using the wallet that is only accessible on our country.

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, ferrlypa said:

I do not know anything about the money wallet yet... I'd like to understand its names and how to store them. I want detailed and clear information on this topic.

Well wallets are used for storing your cryptocurrencies, because storing it in exchanges are not safe especially it's prone to hacking and you will never know when will the exchange will continue to run that's why it's better to have a wallet account so that you can store your money safely and more secured. Wallets provides addresses that you can use when you want to transfer your money from exchange to a wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many wallets to choose from, when it comes to owning a wallet. I have this three wallets in mind, and they are more secured. Coinbase, Trust and the Blockchain wallet. Infact, these three are my best.

Much better to use hardware wallet that we hold our private key because this is good and much better to use because no one have access to our wallet.  And they can't hold or freeze our assets

4 hours ago, Nafis5193 said:

I personally use coinbase. Cause it's really easy to use and it's user friendly too. The trades happens very fast.  If you need a thin men's wallet that still has a masculine look, Big Skinny's got you covered.

does coin base attract any additional charges? 

Im avid user of coinbase but now only the time that j encounter the coinbase pro.now i know thanks for youre topic it really helps me though as for now i have some other coons in coinbase that i cannot trade but now i already knew thanks again

Sí, estas billeteras son muy confiables, pero en mi opinión para ethereum, prefiero la billetera de confianza y todo lo demás Uphold, porque allí puedo tener mi criptomoneda e intercambiarla en fiat y viceversa si lo quiero o lo necesito en el momento.

• +1 1

My friend I have no more much knowledge about the good wallet because I am new here now a days I will ask from someone expert so because I have also wanted the best wallet will inform you soon.

• +1 1

On 29/1/2020 at 2:01, DreamStage said:

Coinbase

This company is good, but remember it is cex and it has KYC, besides it does not allow the freedom of any user to use it since some countries are restricted.

The really important thing about a wallet is that it is DEX, then it is a matter of taste. Atomix in my case I like it.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good wallets but i use coinpot wallet. I like coinpot because its very safe, trusted and the biggest thing is that its free to send your bitcoins direct to other bitcoin wallets! Just try it and you will see, but sending to other exchanges it can cost you 1.5% fee but through direct wallet address its free.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello friend, success! Thank you very much for recommending those secure wallets. This post will serve people who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yes even i agree with you i have heard a lot aboit coinbase and blockchain. Blockchain is surely one of the most trusted exchanger and its fees are also acceptable. But right now I'm using yobit exchanger.

they are popular and well rated wallets but in my case all those wallets `are not useful at all because all electronic payments are banned in my country and we are also unable to verify account on coinbase

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day