Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

I agree with your statement. Many wallets are available in market which has low transaction fee. the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give one wich I used it for more than 2 years and nothing wrong happened to me, this wallet is coinpot,  if yiu don't want to have an account in it, then at least try to read about its fees because I am sure that you will have a good opinion about it. And that wallets will safe your amount also.

I hope we can add more to it. Because there are so many wallets available here. And it is becoming very difficult to select the fair ones. I used to use wazirx wallet. You should probably check it,in my opinion it is a good one. You can start withdrawing your money by just updating you kyc.

Of course coinbase and blockchain wallet are the best wallets for saving multiple crypto currencies in the world of crypto currency. I always suggest everyone to use the coinbase and blockchain wallet. I also use coinbase wallet and I have felt the usefulness of this wallet. Yobit and trust wallet are also very good and useful wallets. 

Yes dearest friend after search about these wallets I have find that you are right these wallets are much safe. Thanks dear for this helpful information .

We should use wallets that is trusted and used by thousands of people. Before using any wallet you should see the reviews of  that wallet from google and social media. You can use these wallets  also:

• 1) Trust-Wallet
  • 2) Nominex
  • 3) Binance chain (BNB)
  • 4) Paxful wallet
  • 5) Bitfinex
  • 6) Trezor
  • +5 1

My dear friend you  shared a meaningful knowledge about wallets. I did not try any one of them but I have come to know that the block chain wallet is a good wallet for us. I will try it once. Thanks for massive information.

I agree they are very good wallets to store cryptos, but preferably I use wallets that give me a private key or that assure me that my cryptos will be safeguarded in that wallet, that's why I use cold wallets or that provide me with the security I need, also avoided getting into strange or little recognized places. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear, i hope all is well. I think coinbase is the best wallet for save and secure. It is old and reliable platforum to exchange the cryptocurrency. Thank for share your ideas.

thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as good and valuable information it would be really helpful for all and specially for those who have no information about wallets there are many wallets and we cannot trust every wallet so we should to know about different types of wallets and we should do investment in some trustworthy wallets.

• +4 1

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustful.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

As being a new comer to the world of cryptos I haven't used any wallet before as I haven't earned anything yet. But thank you for sharing and giving an idea because this is going to help me alot in near future. Now I just need to do some research on Google regarding wallets and all thank to you for making it easy for me.

I prefer to use YOBIT, for me this wallet is very safe and easy to use. In fact, there are a lot of coins available in it, with YOBIT we can also trade and invest in it. There are so many advantages to using it.

Coinbase is incredible wallet and trade additionally however the issue is that in coinbase is they need to do kyc for the wallet and it has airdrop likewise yet all can't take part it just the individuals who can do who have done kyc

The only wallet I know is Binance, I did not know that there were others besides the one I know now that I know that there are more wallets I will see which of these you mention I like or I feel safe with it, thank you for making this topic very useful.

• +1 1

Yes Coinbase is the best wallet. With the help of Coinbase wallet we can save our coins for later. This is the best wallet for securing our money. Use of Coinbase wallet is very great and easy.

Thanks for coming up with such a great and wonderful topic Buddy, seriously I've been hearing about this coinbase,block chain and many of them,but I actually don't know anything about them,but thanks for your efforts for posting such thing,I've now learnt and knew more about them now,thanks once again 

• +1 1

Many of the wallet in the crypto talk are very good and also to be added that blockchain is the best and the most important wallet in the crypto talk. 

Of course these wallets are really good, but the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give one that I have used for more than 2 years and there is nothing wrong with me, this wallet is currency, if you do not want to have an account, at least its fee  Try reading about.

I am someone that prefers security over simplicity and so o would like to recommend hardware walkets and that is because they are the most secured and the best although you also need to do some work of securing your wallet 

Your enlisted wallet is very trustable in the crypto world it is highly recommended to the members who don't know such a trustable wallet so try these wallets it is really secure and able to be use thank you

• +1 1

@DreamStage well explained dear but i tell you that I have not yet use any withdraw but my friend who is also a cryptotalk user tell me that yobit is one of the best forum where you can exchange your currency and can do a trading. 

Thank you for this post which contains a lot of options regarding the most important fundraising wallets in it, especially for new members who do not have experience yet in this field, but for me I use yobit wallet and found it easy to use and deal with and there are no problems with saving and transferring Between currencies

• +2 1

I think so.  These wallets are very expensive, but the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give you a witch for this which I have used for more than 2 years and there is nothing wrong with me, this wallet is currency, if you don't want any account it has at least its fee  Try reading about it because I'm sure your opinion about it is good.

Coinbase wallet is the wallet among all and most easy for using because it's the wallet I'm using and all your coin will be more secure no scammers can steal them from you.

Certainly the best wallets are going to be Coinbase, blockchain and trust wallet. For me, these are the best, but in terms of exchanges, my preference is going to be the same: Yobit and Binance, these are the best of all really, because of their excellent interface and security in operations, I can't complain about any of them. Best of the best.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"