Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

There are many strong and safe wallets that you can use without fear or worry about your balance including the turst wallet that I use personally and it is good and suitable for storage but there are many others so choose carefully

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing information about wallets . I think so before using any wallet we should make research on it than try to use wallet . According to my Research  trust wallet is best and most used wallet . 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:04 AM, Migo said:

Those wallets are good indeed, but the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give one wich I used it for more than 2 years and nothing wrong happened to me, this wallet is coinpot, if yiu don't want to have an account in it, then at least try to read about its fees because I am sure that you will have a good opinion about it 

Nice idea mate I also heard about it and I want to make more research and investigation to know how good and perfect it is and how the transactions fees and other charges are in the wallet 

I got the great wallet that is coin base it provides many currency and other features is that it is very safe and easily we can withdraw from this.

Coinbase pro and blockchain are indeed a good wallets and very safe though you still need to be conscious any time you're operating on this wallest s because they can be hacked. I have uses block chain wallets before and am okay with it. But one thing I still don't is is it possible to use a multiple wallet. 

There are lots of wallets available nowadays. But my choice is coinbase wallet. This wallet is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. You can store your coin into coinbase wallet. Withdraw from this wallet is fast and safe. Transactions fees are also low.

Thanks you my friend, your suggested wallets are really useful and secure as I have also been using Coinbase Wallet for a week ago because I am new to crypto world. Moreover, I would like to suggest you that you should not use only one wallet, it is more secure that you should have to use different wallets for keeping your money secure.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thanks for your recommendations, my dear friend, they are important and well-known wallets, I for my part use the binance wallet, it is very easy to use, effective, complete, it has many tools that I really recommend

Thank you brother for the amazing information. Mamy people want to know about the wallet they can get knowledge from this. This is indeed a good post thanks again. 

Actually the wallet you mentioned here all good but the most secure wallets are the wallet you have control of... for example, the wallet you have private key, pass phrase in which you can move your money and have control of it in case of website closure.

I am using  coinbase wallet. I heard about blockchain wallet and i haven’t used it yet. Coinbase is well-known wallet for low transaction fees and its withdraw is fast enough. It is safe and secure. You can store your coins without any hesitation. You can buy and sell coins with coinbase. Coinbase supports multiple coins like bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, litecoin etc. 

There are some tips for newcomers here. First off, when you join this forum you have to work hard and complete your hundred posts as soon as you can do. The next thing is that you have to post more than twenty posts per day because when you post more than twenty then you can get more likes of them, in this way you earn more money from this forum.

Yes brother I Was searching For Best Wallets I Was thinking That Just Yobbit Is Best But Now I Got To Know That Coinbase,Blockchain,TrustWallet Are More Better Than Yobbit. And Yobbit Is Nothing In Front Of Them. They Have A Lot Of Features As Compared To Yobbit But Yobbit Is Also Good. @DreamStage

There are lot of wallets in this forum. All wallets that you mentioned in your post are very reputable and secure. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet. I personally use it and enjoy lot of facilities. All wallets are good but every person has its own choice. Some scammers wallet are also available you should take care of these wallets and use only most secure and reputable wallet. My choice is coinbase wallet.

Edited by Jawad Nazeer

Of course good wallets are needed where cryptocurrencies can be safely stored.  Currently there are many scammers in crypto.  So a trusted wallet is needed to keep the coins safe.  I think blockchain is a great wallet.  Coins can be stored safely here.  So use blockchain wallets to keep coins safe.

Yes,there have many different wallets but i suggest you coinbase wallet it is one of the best safest wallet .i use it last 1.5 years and I really impressed , coinbase keeps almost 99% of their assets in an offline cold storage that can't be accessed,they can't be hacked....

Yes blockchain and coin base wallets are specialized safe and secured wallets but I can use blockchain wallet cash in of I exploit coin base last one year I actually satisfy with coin base but it need KYC when anyone does KYC then they take advantage in coin base present I operate account in YObit exchange its also safe and security provides their customers

Hello! You advise well, l am noticed everything correctly. I recommended LUNO and even the yobit wallet is safe. I can use multiple wallet for my cash out from here.i also use this wallet . There are so many advantage to use it

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

I think coinbase will be best for you. Since it's interface is not difficult to utilize. On the else you can likewise utilize Blockchain wallet yet it is difficult like coinbase.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

As for my favorite wallet, yobit is the best. It provides buying and selling operations and exchanging various currencies. From a loophole, I can buy, sell and trade easily. @DreamStage 

I have used coinbase pro wallet it is one of the best in my view once you convert btc to others like litcoin or altcoin it charges a little bit but after that if you want to withdraw pounds to your paypal account it does not charges any single penny so i would suggest all to use this one it is the best 

Yes these wallets are really good and efficient. They are quite safe too. We can trust these wallets 100% and keep our coins stored in there without any tension. Coinbase is the most trusted and safest wallet out there and I have been using it for round 2 years with out any issue.

Blockchain wallet is very secure wallet. I think it is best experience to use this wallet. This wallet has fastest transaction speed and also have high security.

Coinbase wallet is also very good wallet. It is also very secure and safe.

I am also looking for the wallets and I think you have shared good knowledge but I want to tell you that is they are all secure I mean we c freely trade on these wallets without any fear to scam and if not the I will try to think before using it.

I am also worried about which wallet is best to save our money i was trying all the wallet but i  don't feel any one was good but the coinbase wallet was good but they have also some issue please guide us properly which wallet is excellent