Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai

This is great step towards the increase of popularity and demand of Crypto. As Dubai knows the potential behind Bitcoin they are promoting digital currency more and more so that they can show their strong economy with Crypto in need in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Dubai has made another good move. It is strengthening its position as a center for commerce.

It also shows that Dubai recognises the fact that the world is shifting towards crypto.

This is great step towards the increase of popularity and demand of Crypto. As Dubai knows the potential behind Bitcoin they are promoting digital currency more and more so that they can show their strong economy with Crypto in need in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a superb idea to open a tax-loose area, however Dubai must teach citizens about cryptocurrencies ... i hope to do work like that during other places

16 minutes ago, Rakibul Islam Rakib said:

It does not seem strange if it is a crypto friendly country. It is doing very well in it's economy and so by encouraging their people to use and invest in crypto can only be a good. Now crypto coins are starting a new journey with middle east countries which is good news for other neighboring countries too. It will be good for the residents there with this tax-free encryption.

It is true that a developed country like Dubai is more receptive to crypto, and indeed it has to do that because almost all the world's population gather there as workers or tourism.  And Dubai as a free tax crypto Zone is a big advantage for Dubai itself 

Really? Its very good news for us brother. Becouse its start only. Now many country can decision on this good step. And its very inspiring news for others country.  

On 1/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

It is very great that Dubai is very open to crypto currencies and even exempt it from tax. Corporation will even benefit from it as there are no corporate tax and it is very good place to launch a local exchange for crypto currencies so the people in that area can easily cash in or cash out their money.

You know it's great to be hear that, crypto is tax free zone in Dubai, well there's no doubt about that, because people can earn more money from this way because Dubai is the largest investor in the world, and it is so popular country...

I think this is great news.  Now people can easily use cryptocurrency. Also the number of cryptocurrency users will increase.  It seems to me more and more day by day

This sounds really great. Cause if it gets launched people there will be able to do transactions without any taxes. Which will increase their earnings. 

that's very good if tax free. because crypto already has a fee for the transaction, and if added to the tax will certainly be burdensome for the user.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

thats good i wish that my country will have a zone that gives us a facility of transaction on crypto currencies without cuts any tax on your transaction .So how want to go and make transaction in Dubai , i think Dubai is a rich country therefore they arrange this zone .

By now carry out a enormously low point present environment for it's inhabitants and accordingly it does not look as if alien if it is a crypto sociable country. It is liability extremely kindly in it's reduced and accordingly by heartening their live in to function and invest in Crypto.

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it extraordinary? Dubai is presently opening another path for crypto

How helpful the rule of Dubai they are implementing their interest towards cryptocurrency which is supplementary appreciateable to catch a glimpse of as loads of country are not patient it.

Actually I am live in Bangladesh. For this reason I can't say exactly about this metter. But I need to know clearly about this metter

Actually I have no experience about this metter. Because I am Bangladeshi. But I need to know about this metter

Wow it's a great news for all the Dubai citizens while launch of such Crypto zone with tax free will be benefiting lots of users who are dealing with cryptocurrencies they will be able to maximize their profit by reduction in the tax fees it's a great step towards the increase in investment.

Well that's nice then using crypto currency in that area i s a good thing and a good choice so the citizen in Dubai will freely use crypto currency in the zone where there's tax free in transactions.

It was brilliant news . but I was thinking this was going to happen because Dubai is a business country and it is evolving day by day .. It will bring more crypto businessman to dubai. 

Dubai is currently financial hub for world because they are doing their best for this and they have many good and unique things they are doing great things for investors and financial sectors so this is another great and best thing from this for world even crypto community is feeling great for this as they have very good and safe place for this all this can change many countries policies about crypto.

This is a really great move for Dubai, because no one likes to have tax charges into their cryptocurrency transactions. Also this is the reason why cryptocurrency are created to help people to lessen the tax that they are paying because government just use it for corruption.

That is nice for crypto currency users. And also it will boost up adoption and will build a trust more on peoples to adopt crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think this is very good news.  Because people in Dubai will be able to use it and make money in a very short time.  And the number of users will increase.  That's why I think so.

I've never heard of this news before, but certainly any news, good or bad, about crypto is a sign that the world is slowly and slowly acknowledging crypto with the passing of days.