Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai

On 1/29/2020 at 7:58 AM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

Can you share a link to this? Last time i saw something from Dubai was that it wasn't completely legal in there.

I was heard dubai launched crypto wallet i dont know about real news if this happens good news for  crypto currency  lovers in my opinion all world allow crypto currency in their countries its good for earning 

Dubai remains a wealthy state and many investors know and understand this. Dubai strives to be the first on the blockchain and it pleases. 

thats just like an lottery for the citizen of this place , i think its an good initiative by Dubai for the crypto and many more people will get to know about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Tax free crypto in Dubai? wow that is amazing.. this is good for citizen in Dubai, hopefully in my country also tax free so my earnings will be better.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this will be a good for them by having a tax free when it comes to crypto zone, as far as i know by using crypto is automatically taxless when we are using this is payments and transactions (correct me if im wrong) so that many people are preferring this coin to save some money.

this is the best thing that Dubai is also taking interests in the crypto field. And It will increase everythig. And also this is a best thing.

I agree with you, an economic city in Dubai with many companies and investors, and this will achieve an increase in the number of investors in cryptocurrencies and support them

On 1/29/2020 at 6:58 AM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

This act will encourage more people to set up cryptocurrency related industries in Dubai and Dubai will soon rival countries like Malta in crypto adoption. The innovation and mass adoption of crypto this will bring to middle East will be great

On 1/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, Batoul al eman said:

It is a good idea to open a tax-free zone, but Dubai must educate citizens about cryptocurrencies ... I hope to do work like that in other places

Yes other places should also ahoukd spread awareness about crypto currencies so that people can take advantage of it and start earning a handsome amount.

If Dubai's crypto tux free zones are introduced, it must be in our country as well, because we want the crypto Thai to be well taxed in our country.

Dubai is opening a new door the cryptocurrency trading, many people will benefit by this bold move as we pay a heavy tax on our cryptocurrency now this barrier will be removed too.

Gulf is really doing things for leading world in financial and technology sector so its surely one of best news for many crypto lovers those was not feeling good in past as Qatar ban all bitcoin and related cryptocurrency few months back now we can feel some good and healthy competition because this is not going to stop they will jump again and try to catch this good opportunity.

The UAE is known for supporting encryption and making a city for encryption without taxes is the best project it has done The best thing about cryptocurrency trading is that there are no taxes to earn good profits

Its like Dubai and Emirates by now engage in a extraordinarily soothing strain environment for it's inhabitants and accordingly it does not look as if unknown if it is a crypto affable country. It is burden extraordinarily pleasingly in it's reduction and as a result by cheering their fill with to utilize and invest in crypto tin simply be a moral and sure position towards the mass.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:28 AM, sohaib said:

I don't get the main idea behind a tax-free zone for crypto. Cryptocurrency is something that is run by internet and it is not limited to any region or zone. People can connect to internet from anywhere in the world. Does it mean that it is like a particular online shop or a crypto service without taxes? How is it possible to limit crypto activities to a region as free zone? I read in the news that it is also a training center for startups.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Dubai will be Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, there won't be any Personal or Corporate Income Tax. That's great right? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

Wow this is really amazing news ! this is just the begining ! I think that we will see other countries will support the cryptocurrency !

This is good news, Dubai is one of the financial centers in Asia. I think this will have a positive impact on the development of cryptocurrencies.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, sohaib said:

That's nice info, where is the source?

Well, Dubai is friendly country that open minded to any kind of innovation, no wonder the country is very advanced and looks majestic.

Welcome with me
I know that countries have not yet recognized coding, and there are no taxes on coding by governments
However, Dubai has done a good job of Crypto Valley in a tax-exempt area

37 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well, being able to use cryptocurrencies with the approval of the government of a nation without having any kind of charge with respect to tax rates is super great for those who live there.

Yes, and also for those who visits that place.

I don't know about in Dubai. Am from other country .but that was a great news to here the members of cryptotalk in Dubai will be so lucky