How Many of The Top 10 Coin Will Retain Their Position 2020? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many of The Top 10 Coin Will Retain Their Position 2020?

I do not think that all currencies will remain pengs. The arrangement is very likely that some currencies will replace new currencies at the end of the year. As for the currencies that I plan to keep, the best currencies for me are bitcoin, ethereum and ripple.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that bulk of the top 10 coins will remain in their position in crypto. I have noticed that when one of these top ten coins decrease then all of them experience a loss, and therefore the relative change on them being similar is what will maintain the top ten. I think that these coins include, among other, bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, and dogecoin which i am particularly invested in.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well actually early this year the prices of the top 10 cryptocurrencies were going higher , but recently their prices started dropping because of the pandemic that affected nations, for me with my little observation I think there will still retain thier position because people are still buying and the price is likely to increase.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that the first ten currencies in the cryptocurrency market will remain in the same place, I think that some successful new projects in the future will take the place of many of them, but Bitcoin will remain in control of the first place.

I have noticed the arrangement that the currencies are now on, with this change, which suddenly changed, some places and ranks were changed, but the Fez currencies are the first ten. So this is tainted as it will be deducted this year also from its place among other currencies, but it is still a long time for a ruling on this matter since we are still in the first half of this year.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that they will remain in their positions, because there is no premise now that any coin from the top 10 will stop being popular, they will continue to grow if bitcoin continues to grow the same way as last month.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I believe the most top 10 crypto coins will remain in their position and others can increase in value and usage, because many of altcoins are increasing fast and also decreasing fast, thats why many traders are trading with altcoins too and they will help them to remain at their positions. 

I think that there are still strong now and they will gonna remain at their top spots as long as they still have good value and good price and still showing good service to the people. Yes I think that there are now altcoins that is getting better right now. 

I think all the top ten cryptocurrency will not have any obstacles this year, they will maintain their position or interchange among themselves, there will be no other coins or tokens that will surpassed them

The first ten good currencies may have a good future this year but the problem is that there is no specific plan for the next half so it seems that the survival of the four currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin, Dogecoin)

BetFury                                                   

With the way things are going, I think the top 10 coin currently topping the market will retain their position if the market should continue like this. But if not eos, binance coin and ltc will lose their position to new coin.

Certainly not, because there are many currencies that will become stronger than the first ten currencies that currently exist, but I think that Bitcoin will remain the first currency because it is the most popular currency.

Since Bitcoin is the main driver of the market, and since all currencies follow it from high and low and because of the difference between its current price and the rest of the currencies I see that, whatever the market situation, the arrangement of currencies will never change.

Stability at the top is difficult and needs a lot of work. I think it is possible that a new currency will occur and take control of the market and become a strong currency in a short time. It is possible, but it needs tremendous efforts.

• +1 1

I do not think that there are major changes in the top 10 cryptocurrencies in Coinmarketcap, that the change that occurred is the entry of Binance Coin and Chainlink to this list, but Bitcoin always remains in the first in this top

Going by the ranking of coin market cap, I think those top 10 coins will still maintain their position, they are the most valuable, and reliable coins that I do invest my money without loosing fear and loosing confidence on. Because mostly their prices are being regulated by BTC as BTC pump upward their prices changes too

I think the top 10 will still maintain it stability and potentialoty, except for 1 thing. that is, the tron is likely to rise and the one that is likely to be displaced is eos. so far, tron has begun to get attention in the form of adoption

We probably hope so and since bitcoin has began to show positive response in the market i think the coins will maintain there positions especially the likes of ethereum, litecoin, xrp and dogecoin xrp because they are mostly influenced by the value of bitcoin at the marketplace.

• +2 1

I think the ranked of top 10 coins will remain same in 2020 becasue the value of all coins changed  time to time. Bitcoin is the number one in this ranked there is no chance its number changed. All the top 10 coins are still in top 10 in 2020.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The competition in the top-10 is savage and there are only Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP that are always in the top places. Now LINK appeared and more are pushing their rank to the top-10 and we will always see new entries. Bitcoin will be first for many years and Ethereum perhaps will be second but might not be for too long.

There are so many coins now they are remain and the are on the top list in the crypto coin market. If you want to invest in the crypto market than just buy the old and good coins like the LTC, EOS, TRX, XVG, XRP, ETH coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin has a safe place on position board & ethereum also. But can not say anything about all other coins as they donot have a big margin.

• +3 1

I don't think there will be change in the top 10 coins in 2020 because the top10 coins are in good potential. I expect bitcoin to retained the first position while ETH to retained second position and the remaining 8 as usual.

BetFury                                                    

On 8/24/2020 at 10:36 AM, TimopheyKa said:

The most promising cryptocurrencies in 2020
Finance Coin (BNB)
Tron (TRX)
Bitcoin Cash (BACK)
EOS
Dash (DASH)
Monero (XMR)
BitTorrent (BT)
Waves (WAVES)

you need to look at this list because BCH is the worst investment, especially now with the internal fights you are having, another investment that I consider a big mistake is EOS, Waves, Tron, Dash, Monero and BitTorrent ... you only managed get it right when you talked about binance

I can't really say the coins that will maintain there positions in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but the only ones i am sure of is rhe mighty bitcoin and it vice which is ethereum, these two(2) coins are far ahead of other coins in terms of market value and for the reason they will maintain there positions as the best two.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury