How Many of The Top 10 Coin Will Retain Their Position 2020? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many of The Top 10 Coin Will Retain Their Position 2020?

On 1/29/2020 at 6:15 AM, hmind said:

There won't be many changes like that.  But what I see will be the placement of new positions later where coins like Dash and Tron will place their positions in a better position this year.

they take part in possess their stance the largest part liable in principal 10. I deliberate they can managed to hold tight their arrange scheduled to popularity and talented usecases of their projects.

I can't predict this . because market has volatility to wrong our predictions . I think now the top ten coins will stay in top because of demand and name. Every one knows that a new coin can be fraud or dead. That's why every one trust on the trusted ones.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:51 AM, bliznec said:

I believe that the top 50 cryptocurrencies that are listed will have a very good profit. This means that you need to invest in the top 50 crypto. 

near won't be countless changes like that.  But pardon? I envisage will be the assignment of new positions presently somewhere coins like Dash and Tron will house their positions in a superior rank this year.

the top 10 maybe some coina will drop a little bit and other will be in their places maybe because alot of coins in the market are really good.

Investments are coming and doing some good effects on crypto market as we have many peoples those are thinking about top ranked coins are going to move but I am feeling right now this year there is no moving going to happen in this ranking because currently all are very solid and good projects with very heavily backed communities and devs doing good for staying in this position.

Welcome with me
It's justice, the purchase was funded by illegal activity.
An interesting story, from which we need to know how to store our gains from cryptography
I think the physical wallet that is not connected to the internet remains the best way

The 2nd and 4th one will retain their position in a good way..but may be the possibility of changing may b rise..

• -1 1

Strong coins come in powerful projects, and all coins know how to survive in crypto. Thanks to all the Coinmarketcap top coins perform very well and I think all the coins will hold their position in 2020

I think it will remain the same and will witness a significant increase in the price. For example, the Ripple currency, I think it will have a very high price in 2020.

I think in the coinmarketcap the top 10 will remain as its place why? because if you will analyze their current price and gap its impossible that the top 10 will overthrown in their position as they have big gaps among the rest of crypto currency in the market.

I think almost all coins will retain their position in top 10. But 3 to 5 coins might lose their position below tank 10. But nobody could perfectly answer this and for proper answer we need to wait for future. Thank you.

With al these analyses, I thinknk a good investment in 2020 it is still Bitcoin because this coin is king in crypto and of course Bitcoin is the first to invested. yes agree, besides that that Ethereum and the coins below are also good investments for the coming year. there might be new coins will to launch in the new year and let's wait whether it will be as good as Bitcoin or Ethereum

On 1/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, MOProgress said:

do you think that all the Top 10 coins will remain in their position in 2020?

More likely, they will. I don't see or hear any buzz about any takeover yet. Though there are coins to watch for, such as Stellar and TRON.

No one knows. Future is hard to predict we can only work hard to have the best for the future but we cannot prevent what gonna happen on it,so crypto price and life is based on demands so as long as those crypto will be in demand it will remain until it is needed by many.

I think yes all top ten crypto currency retain their position but I not sure because many others good coins available in market and any time anything possible in crypto lest see.

I think three out of the top ten coins will be able to hold their position by 2020. Among them are Bitcoin Litecoin and Ethereum. These three are more in demand in the market. They are much more popular than other currencies. The future of these coins is going to be much better.

Most of them, if you want me to list them, I would say bitcoin, ethereum, xpr, bitcoin cash, ltc and so on. These mentioned one especially have a very large market and it will be very hard displacing them of their positions.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

As my experience in crypto market we i am assure here out of top 10 coins and tokens almost all will got their strong come back if bitcoin crossed then level of 8000$ then all these goes to high potential ways as we saw in January and February first two months of 2020.

I think after Bitcoin halving event is concluded in this world in 2020, price of each Bitcoin will get increased in the market giving the raises of the prices for the most of the cryptocurrencies. I think most of top class altcoin's price will get increased against the price of Bitcoin in market. 

For example, I do not trust projects that promise a lot at the prices of future coins. And that offer large amounts for referrals.

I think that all can make it to 2020 if the coin have stable ecomomy and fimancial status. If they become red then if they do some hardwork they can make it to green again. People who use coins should do their part as well and invest to the cryptocurrencies. 

I believe the most top 10 crypto coins will remain in their position and others can increase in value and usage, because many of altcoins are increasing fast and also decreasing fast, thats why many traders are trading with altcoins too and they will help them to remain at their positions. 

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

According to the last experience in the previous year many of these coins will retain their position till the end of 2020 but some will definitely be overtaken by coins which would have new technologies. 

Yes all the too coins will surely their retain their position in 2020 infact these coins just not retain, we will see huge growth in their price as well in 2020 especially Bitcoin, etherium and litecoin.