How Many of The Top 10 Coin Will Retain Their Position 2020? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Many of The Top 10 Coin Will Retain Their Position 2020?

Yes most likely the first ten most popular coins will continue to lead the cryptocurrency markets. They are all seen as more secure, so people who decide to invest can have less risk by holding the more popular projects.

I think the Bitcoin and ethereum will stay with current place with top 1-2 and followed by another altcoin like XRP, LTC And EOS, For the rest not really sure since they are competiting each other to keep the place on top 10, How about your opinion guys?

8 hours ago, MOProgress said:

Seeing the way the year has started well with cryptocurrency, there are leading coins in terms of market capital, so I want to ask,do you think that all the Top 10 coins will remain in their position in 2020?

Some coins are losing there value and some promising coins are rising right now i think few coins will lose there place and another crypto will take it place except bitcoin and ethereum.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Most of the cryptos in the top 10 (according to coinmarketcap) should stay in the top 10 (especially those which you can buy on our exchange). This could change soon with the trial of the Craig White, who is behind Bitcoin SV (now 5th place). Next month he has a deadline to show that he is the owner of Satoshi's Nakamoto Bitcoin wallets.

If he fails to do so, the mass loss of trust towards him and his BSV could cause a MASSIVE dump of it, and this crypto to fall out from the top 10 of cryptocurrencies.

9 hours ago, MOProgress said:

Seeing the way the year has started well with cryptocurrency, there are leading coins in terms of market capital, so I want to ask,do you think that all the Top 10 coins will remain in their position in 2020?

It is not fix for them to be the toper for every time.The market is changing we have this time new coins which are making good progress.So May be this year change in positions.

I figure they could figured out how to hold their situation because of ubiquity and great usecases of their projects.Thomas Lee accepts that it alongside two impetuses will push bitcoin much.

I think the top 10 will remain in place with a few nuances

But the first position will remain in favor of Bitcoin

Perhaps a new currency will join these centers

if the 10 coins in the world go to a good position then I think that our 3 to 4 coins will go to a fairly good plave and the rest will be leaders ! 

No many coins will replace their position before some days ethereum is the first coin which going 10 60 to 76 dollar in just 1 week but after next day bitcoin beat ethereum but my meaning to say that it is not necessary to remain the top 10 coins at the same position .

Among the top ten cryptocurrencies in the world, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple will remain in their positions on the market no matter what these coins have been crypto top four for years and it doesn't look like that will be changing anytime soon.

2020 is a good year for the crypto industries. almost all coin will rise to the sky but can get to the moon. btc is most likely going to clock $18,000 this year around November.  enjoy the ride, though never going to be straight ride. however, it is certain we are moving forward this year. cheers to all coin that will rise.

Good morning mate,i think bitcoin will still be number on the market and ethereum will still be the second but we wont really know that because the market is always changing.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, MOProgress said:

One thing is for sure, all those stable coins will retain its ranking in CMC while others will probably replace by other cryptocurrency.  While Bitcoin, ETH, XRP and BCH will continue to dominate the top 5 ranking place.

spacer.png

On 1/29/2020 at 10:02 AM, MOProgress said:

Big cap coins always perform as per the bitcoin movement. If bitcoin moves slowly and steady upwards they also move upward also if bitcoin got stability for some time then they also move upwards. But still these are the most important coins to invest and they are still available in dips.

Well, we can't tell what will happen in the future but if possible that there is more popular or become great currency then it will be added to the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market, but one thing's for sure the top 5 will remain in the top 100.

I think this 2020 most of cyptocurrency like Bitcoin and ethereum won't change their spot.but monero and dash on my opinion has a high chance to surpass the other altcoins.i have seen a good performance on their chart .

I am not known of much coins but as much i know bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin are some of the Cryptocurrencies which will have great future in this year and also in next year they are getting popular day by day and are also giving good earning.

On 1/29/2020 at 6:02 AM, MOProgress said:

i don't think they will remain in the same position. i mean, i'm sure that bitcoin will remain 1st and ethereum will remain 2nd, maybe ripple will remain 3th but for the other 7 positions i'm really not that sure, a lot of thing will happen in 2020 so can change easily

based on the current list of data, I think the top 10 will still be intact, except for 1 thing. that is, the tron is likely to rise and the one that is likely to be displaced is eos. so far, tron has begun to get attention in the form of adoption, and I think that can make the market cap go up.

i think all of them and we gonna see a pumps for altcoins 

because this year the market value is increasing and we gonna see the bitcoin halving this year which will increase the market even more

We can not predict that, I believe those top 10 coins will not remain until the end of 2020 because some of the coins the market capitalization will pump up anytime and it's difficult to predict it, which coin will going top 10 and which will going down.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

For top 1 to 5, I guess their position will still there in the year 2020. But I'm not sure to the middle and last part of the charts. Some part may increase their value while others declined. So in my perspective, only 1 to 5 is stable.

Yes, currently it is difficult or no strong currency that can displace the 10 coin from the market, but it is still too early to judge all currencies , lets see .