Crypto cyber crimes - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Crypto cyber crimes

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Ways to reduce the risk the first one is to invest/trade/stake/hold what you can afford to lose. 

That I know along with the do nit put too much money o trading platforms, any others?

58 minutes ago, Rudr007 said:

Cryptojacking is the unauthorized use of someone else's computer to mine cryptocurrency. Hackers do this by either getting ...

Is it like impanting some kind if miner malware on your computer, if my computer was never accessed by the hacker how is that possible, can it be done remotely?

On 1/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, Girlsadda said:

There are so many crypto related cyber crime hapenning each and every year but it can be get stopped if we take precautions to store our cryptocurrency and by gaining latest update and news

yeah you are right crimes are related to every field of life so they are also here in cryptocurrency but solutions are always there we should not be greedy to lose our money as a result of scam

47 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

To know more better google it somewhere and once you have enough knowledge about could even share as a topic here on the forum.

OH,  I gotta do that, LOL i got too comfortable somethes, when  i see knowledge comes easy, sometimes you gotta seek for it hard.

We should protect our accounts from the hackers otherwise they will steal our personal data if our security is weak. Make sure that you have google Authentication on your every account 

ofcource with the lack of transaction traces and how fast one can be able to change what he does, and the anonymity that comes with bitcoin and other transactions on crypto , there was bound to be one coin that really does the trick and this is where most criminals love in that even dark web and cyber crime thrive in this places

On 1/29/2020 at 9:45 AM, Upright said:

We have been witness on crimes being protraited by hackers on creating malware to attack and still it even mine Crypto on thousands of computers.

The creation of even fraud, scam sites for investment to steal from people invested funds

Even illegitimate airdrops...

Are they still crimes out!!👇

In crypto world many hackers are present. And they creating a malware to attack. They always try to do some thing bad with beginners of crypto currency. So cyber crimes are happing so please keep safe.

I hate all crypto cyber hacker and scammer because they all making Crypto world very bad and it effect Crypto world. Due to cyber crimes no body want in involves in Crypto.We need to be careful that cybercrime is working for us to hack one bit so that hackers can not hack hack if they hack.

50 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

It is true an easy way to get knowledge here on cryptotalk, but the knowledge we get here should not be seen as cheap, it is very valuable.

I do value the knowledge i achieve here, but we must all agree it is not enough and sometimes not reliable, because mostly it is some people's opinions.

I also hears about that people from my friends and other people. That are very bad people who committed that kind of crimes and steel the money of others who make that money with really efforts.

Hello people, how are you? Crypto cyber crime Crypto is completely anonymous transactions and people can not know by showing this transaction only if the address is in the blacklist then the scammer can sell or transfer money and hence the negative impression of the government. The scheme is currently in Fiat. With this malware, scammers use a computer to extract bitcoin from the computer that attacks the malware and installs this extension.

it is not a crime to have crypto.how could  that be as you have crypto coin in your wallet is a crime.if the govt knows that you have 100 BTC then are they gonna get you locked in Jail for it.ofcourse not.is online working is prohibited to your country?

9 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Well first thing is to know it is better to get little profit than massive loss.

Yep, before gaining profit we should learn about it otherwise we will face massive and huge loss. So we have to learn how to do that. 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Mamun016 said:

These are the bad guys who commit these kinds of crimes and make the money of others who earn that money in real effort is not good at it.

I have seen many cyber criminals, still from big accounts, so in a way they are not a threat to us that much, we small timers does not need to worry much.

9 hours ago, rasel54 said:

Evil will always be in any form in this world.  The problem of cybercrimes will always be present and for us to be increasingly vigilant.  Because the more advanced the more advanced civilization the level of crime that develops.

If government put their eye on crypto, i'm sure they will increase the rate if security towards cyber crimes, but they don't.

We have much risk when we done trading or storage of coins on exchanges hackers can steal our funds from exchanges wallets so try to keep strong password. 

Care must be taken not to fall and be a victim of these scams. The best way is the reference. If a page is known and you want to invest first look for references in forums or other sites to see if it is true or not.

the complete crypto cyber hacker and scammer for the reason that they every building Crypto globe enormously critical and it outcome Crypto world. anticipated to cyber crimes no group intend in involves in Crypto.

Cyber crimes are the daily bread,especially in cryptocurrencies,is equivalent to 40% of the complaints in my country,obviously those who fall those misleading offers,are newbies in the industry,which attracts more people who trust invest their funds.

5 minutes ago, rasel54 said:

We have been witness on crimes being protraited by hackers on creating malware to attack and still it even mine Crypto on thousands of computers.

The creation of even fraud, scam sites for investment to steal from people invested funds

Even illegitimate airdrops.

Things like this are very common in the crypto world, so you need to be careful. the most common crime is a fraud. sometimes they target people who are just learning cryptocurrency to deceive them.

Definitivamente es algo increíble que incluso en este mundo de criptografía encontremos piratas, pero ¿qué podemos hacer? Esta es la vida, solo tenemos que mantener nuestros activos en billeteras confiables y seguras para evitar estos ataques cibernéticos.

we must take care of them because they are a threat now, more than the btc is in a very good value, they will always want to take over what is not theirs, we must always be careful where we enter.

its unavoidable that there is people that do crimes over the net tend to deceive and scam people for their own good to become immune to those people we need to become alert and keep our self safe.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:15 AM, Upright said:

Even illegitimate airdrops...

Are they still crimes out!!👇

Even if you have the worlds best security but you have be careful to hackers . because crypto is not officially accepted in many countries.. if your country doesn't accept and your  crypto is hijacked by the hackers then you can't report to govt.