Crypto cyber crimes - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Crypto cyber crimes

We have been witness on crimes being protraited by hackers on creating malware to attack and still it even mine Crypto on thousands of computers.

The creation of even fraud, scam sites for investment to steal from people invested funds

Even illegitimate airdrops...

Are they still crimes out!!πŸ‘‡

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 10
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

We need to be careful that cybercrime is working for us to hack one bit so that hackers can not hack hack if they hack.

I hate all crypto cyber hacker and scammer because they all making Crypto world very bad and it effect Crypto world. Due to cyber crimes no body want in involves in Crypto.

• +2 1

Bitcoin wasn't made to enter this kind of fields, but bad people used it like the main payment method for their attacks, in the current time the cyber crimes increased a lot, and we need to protect ourselves as much as we can and avoid anything suspicious, because we will regret after our mistakesΒ 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It's not a mistake that Bitcoin is always a crime in every sector of the economy. We can't change the law of nature.

Β The dark mystery of evil can be exposed by science. Just learn how to avoid them and not follow them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In any field where invest in money there high chances to became scam its not only in crypto currency and virtual money also every where scammers is ready to scam its our awerness is stop this cybercrimesΒ  so also clearly verify the site before invest in cryptoΒ 

Β 

Β  Β 

Crypto cyber crime are many because of this fake scam airdrop an all because are loosing their hard money because of this and that is not currect for this crypto currency works and for that we have to do somethingΒ 

IΒ  every operation we make we always need to be extra vigilant for any kind of threat of cybercrime. Other than from online in internet, let's also be very careful when talking in real life about our holdings, as we could also be victims of ransom.

I think there is a term to it, also know as crypto jacking, its one the most popular way that crypto currecnies are stolen, but if you look at it htere are other ways to which a crypto currency can be stollen so look at it this way, a hacker gets your computer, they send a link and this usually to your email and when you click it, they can be able to mine using your computer and this usually very dangerous to so many unsuspectingΒ  crypto lovers or peopleΒ 

Some techniques in deceiving the users is to used Pharming to manipulate the original site and plant it some malware or spyware to stole your income. Because of confusion and trick sometimes it's hard to check the original site.

These one of the important reasons why there are many people Don't trust in crypto currenceies, and this is also what cuse crypto currenceies to be rejected by many countries and they even make dealing with it is illegal.Β 

β€οΈπŸ–€πŸ‘

BetFury Twitter |πŸ“©Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit πŸ•Ή Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Β 

Β 

Like in real world here in Crypto world there are also huge scam going on in the name of btc Investment in site or doubler site we must inform people not to work Invest in Such sitesΒ  all are scamΒ 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOURΒ MONEY,

Make sure you never lose your wallets private key, and make sure you don't use your address on sites that are fishy, protect yourself always

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  bf_320x100.png

I think these are very big problem that crypto community is facing right now and we have to have very careful from cyber crimes such as scammers, phishing and hacking and I advice all people that they should take precaution before taking any risk such as say no to open suspicious sites and other activity on internet.

13 hours ago, Upright said:

We have been witness on crimes being protraited by hackers on creating malware to attack and still it even mine Crypto on thousands of computers.

The creation of even fraud, scam sites for investment to steal from people invested funds

Many of cyber crimes in crypto currencies world is happening, once upon a time two years ago there was a malware created by scammers whom have spread it through browser extension. By the help of this malware scammers use computers to mine bitcoin whoever installs this malware attacked extension. But there is not way to stop these cyber crimes till yet.Β 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❀️.

Unfortunately in every area of life there are bad people and scammers and we must be wary of them

I hope that in the future a court will be established to try hackers and fraudsters

It works to protect our currencies

Crypto cyber crimes are really bad. Many hackers try to hack coins. And then they ruin the whole market by disballancing it. It's really bad.Β 

2 hours ago, talo122 said:

These one of the important reasons why there are many people Don't trust in crypto currenceies, and this is also what cuse crypto currenceies to be rejected by many countries and they even make dealing with it is illegal.Β 

Yes ofcourse cause of these issues not anyone trusted in crypto and other sites that's the reason it is rejected by many countries.Β 

It is difficult to fight cyber crimes because people doing it is hard to track.the only thing who can prevent it is our awareness.and if there's a newbie spend some time to talk to them. be kind enough to give them some advice to avoid scams.

43 minutes ago, Wahid A Tomal said:

Cyber crime is a quite familiar thing to happen, if you r using internet. However I fully trust crypto, it is risk free, I have been trading here for a long time.

Are you sure that crypto is risk free, apart from crypto crimes i still do not see as crypto is risk free.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:15 AM, Upright said:

for this why i am avoid to join airdrops now.

most exchange airdrop are collect user password and try on other exchange to stolen fund.

so be aware before joining airdrop

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, TasinHasan said:

for this why i am avoid to join airdrops now.

most exchange airdrop are collect user password and try on other exchange to stolen fund.

so be aware before joining airdrop

O didn't really realised of this part on using passwords and email to try on other sites as to see whether it might work.Β 

Because most people tend to use a unique password and a single email in join airdrop, exchanges.Β  I've seen what you now mean on joining airdrops which ask on passwords and emails.

Sure you've helped me πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

• +3 1

We really need protection for this, Malware Viruses are sent via computers that can attack our computer systems to become corrupted and data become lost, for this reason we must be careful when clicking on sites whose contents are invalid.

• +1 1

the thing about cyper criminals is that they do it knowing they cant be caught and specially when you have coins like privacy coins that help hide the trade to the actual crime.

On 1/29/2020 at 5:15 AM, Upright said:

We really have to be careful with the type of project we do join for the reason that scammers and frauders are everywhere and they Will urge you to join the site especially at airdrop campaign

• +2 1