Where do you buy and sell bitcoins for small fee? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

Where do you buy and sell bitcoins for small fee?

On 10/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, Silvinator said:

In my country, Coinbase for cryptocurrency purchases and sales is disabled, so I use Localbitcoin to buy BTC. Also sellers to whom I buy directly and who are already my trust.

Aren't you afraid of the scammers? I understand you only make trade with the known trusted sellers but It is still kinda scary to me. Maybe It is because I haven't used localbitcoins yet and I don't know how it works. I have a good exchange in my country and it works good and has everything low fees, good liquidity etc.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:52 PM, knezulc said:

Hello!

I use coinbase for buy and sell BTC.  Is there any better exchange? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Coinbase is among the exchange where ones can buy BTC at small price in the market but there are still some other reputable exchange which are far more better than coinbase and the only way to get those exchange site is by using CMC click on the coin you actually want to invest in check on the market link where you'll exchange sites where the coin is listed and choose the exchange with better price.

I know everyone will now laughed at me. I am honestly saying that, still now i use FaucetHub to sell my altcoins and convert them into BTC satoshi for a small amount. 😁

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

In most cases, I buy and sell cryptocurrency (including bitcoins) on the Yobit or Exmo exchange. Everything suits, since the commissions are small, so far there have been no problems

3 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well at this time I no longer use Localbitcoin, but when I did I looked for the best reputable sellers and who had recent positive comments. I never had problems with that platform. Then I got two or 3 trusted sellers who are the ones I usually exchange.

I understand but there is another risk you didn't take into account.  Sometimes the seller's account gets hacked and if that happens it doesn't matter if the account of the seller was trusted or not because you won't be dealing with the guy you think you'll do.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:52 PM, knezulc said:

Hello!

I use coinbase for buy and sell BTC.  Is there any better exchange? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

You can try to use localbitcoin.com its is safe place to but bitcoin with many payment method. Their withdraw and deposit fees are all fixed.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

with a premium on Vertex Market or Localbitcoins (2-5%) 

without a premium i use bitstamp for major cryptos and binance for s*coins

On 10/8/2019 at 1:30 AM, Rabby20 said:

Coinbase doesn't allow to buy sell in our country so I use local bitcoin to buy sell. You can use local bitcoin which take a small fee to buy sell.

I also buy and sell from local Bitcoin sometimes but it a good place where you can trade 

On 10/13/2019 at 4:06 AM, aeiouc said:

I consider in the first place the prices and rates of Cryptos.
So I chose Yobit as a favorite, also for the many options that Exchange has.

If you've never heard of a taste, it's very good.

I also make use of yobit exchange and it good dealing with the exchange so far.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:24 PM, Stanley M. Murray said:

Bitstamp as its has long history in the market with kinda low fees and nice security system. Another one would be Coinbase who is still a good exchange but they need to add more coins to attract further traders and the 3rd one would be waves dex which is a constant exchange that grows monthly in volume.

I never cared about the fees.  Bitcoin and the blockchain world has made a big difference in my life. So I don't care where to buy bitcoin.

16 hours ago, jocofivaw said:

many way to earn money with the btc people I mean eth is same as btc it's follow like btc go up with btc down with btc Bitcoin trading or Ethereum trading 

No you are wrong Ethereum are differ into Bitcoin, and they have lots of differences but its true that ETH goes up when bitcoin spike its price in the market I agreed on this one. 

If you use local bitcoins you can create a rapport with some of the sellers and trade off site for lower fees. I think in general trying to do OTC bitcoin trades, in person, you can sometimes find favorable deals. It helps to be social and talk to people especially if you are a repeat customer on local bitcoins or paxful. Honestly the worst thing you can do is use a BTC atm because they can charge up to 19% for the coins. It's really a ripoff the atms.

the only place that I used to buy bitcoins with small fee is localbitcoins.com there you can buy and sell bitcoin instantly from all country worldwide and with many payment methods including mobile payment

Find someone on Localbitcoins to trade with face to face (depends how small the amount is, some people just won't bother) or use a bitcoin ATM (If you have one available in your country): https://coinatmradar.com/ another solution would be to make a bitcoin debit card, load it, head to an ATM.

I only buy and sell btc coinbase and blockchain wallet,because for small fee.Other cryptocurrency i use myetherwallet to transfer any currency.

I have tried to buy and sell Bitcoin on many exchanges, but the most trusted is only on Coinbase and Blockchain, of course the transaction costs are cheaper than other exchanges out there.

I only most often buy and sell bitcoin in Binance, Okex, huobi, Bitforex, Kucoin and idax, these are the platform on which I most often before I withdraw my bitcoin and convert into fiat. And I had no problem with them so far ever since I begun to used them too. 

I think trading with small fee on bitcoin and all altcoin i used binance, its really better on fees trading and withdrawal, and binance is good volume on market

Coinbase is often referred to as the simplest way to buy Bitcoin, but i don't use it anymore for the high fees .

You will pay at least 1.40% of your purchase amount as a fee when you buy Bitcoin with Coinbase and they will charge you 4% if you use a credit card.

Now i use Bittrex and bittrex doesn’t charge for deposits of fiat currency made by bank transfer, and their fees 0.25%.

The only places I used to buy and selling bitcoins with small fee is localbitcoins.com and paxful.com there you can buy bitcoin in different ways.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 hours ago, banewsndes said:

When I begun with сryptо Cоinbase wаs thе primаry trаde tо рurchase Bitсоin, Еthereum аnd Litecoin. It wаs ехсерtiоnally simple tо utilize fоr a newbie. 

Great choice. I believe that coinbase is one of the best and safest exchanges and maybe even the best. I like that it works legally and I trust such an exchange. He used it for his first purchase of bitcoin. I like its design and simplicity