Where do you buy and sell bitcoins for small fee? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

Where do you buy and sell bitcoins for small fee?

On 10/14/2019 at 4:09 PM, phabulu said:

Paxful is very risky, a lot of people say that Coinbase pro is really good, Unfortunately, I can't use in my country yet.

Paxful is becoming something else this days. There fee has been ridiculous, imagine charging 1% on transactions. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Bitcoin generally have a high transaction fees , but if you are in yobit i can suggest you to buy a nother coin like : xrp , xvg , dog , trx wich have low transaction fee 

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Bitcoin generally have a high transaction fees , but if you are in yobit i can suggest you to buy a nother coin like : xrp , xvg , dog , trx wich have low transaction fee 

Nice contributions my friend, it's the safest way to cut cost when it comes to withdrawal as well as trading for the futuristic coin too... Killing two birds with one stone. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I trade with Binance and yobit.They take small fees and sometimes i do arbitrages too between that exchanges. 

14 hours ago, martmobi said:

Nice contributions my friend, it's the safest way to cut cost when it comes to withdrawal as well as trading for the futuristic coin too... Killing two birds with one stone. 

Thank you my friend , i use a nother way to earn and transfer my money in the same time , i use arbitrage with coins like xvg or trx to sell them in a nother exchange with a higher price 😉 

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you my friend , i use a nother way to earn and transfer my money in the same time , i use arbitrage with coins like xvg or trx to sell them in a nother exchange with a higher price 😉 

Wow which exchangers and what is the price difference in percentage? I'm honestly interested in arbitrage as well, thanks for your response in advance. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

1 hour ago, martmobi said:

Wow which exchangers and what is the price difference in percentage? I'm honestly interested in arbitrage as well, thanks for your response in advance. 

in use they close wallets exchange when they discouverd the bug , but somtimes i send from binance to yobit or from yobit to binance , yobit to bitterx and opposit , check  prices on coinmarketcap for better vesion 

23 hours ago, Phash said:

Paxful is becoming something else this days. There fee has been ridiculous, imagine charging 1% on transactions. 

1 percent? is this serious? i will never use this exchange with that huge fee! i saw many good and best exchange and they are just from 0.01-0.1 percent for the fee! 1 is huge!

23 hours ago, Fouaddoss said:

you can try hotbit or yobit. i usually use them to sell and buy any crypto coins/ token.  transaction is almost instant. you don't need KYC, and the fees is small. also you can withdraw small balance.

IF you are a newbie i will definitely to tell you to go to kucoin as they are much easier to use and more volume!  hotbit is not a cool place to use for a trade!

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

in use they close wallets exchange when they discouverd the bug , but somtimes i send from binance to yobit or from yobit to binance , yobit to bitterx and opposit , check  prices on coinmarketcap for better vesion 

Thanks for answering this question, but I'm interested in knowing the price difference in the two exchanger before thinking of doing transactions, is 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5% price difference difference before performing arbitrage? 

For me i usually using Indodax.com, there is a simple transactions. I make a many transactions from 2017 and that's so helpful for beginner like me. 

16 minutes ago, martmobi said:

Thanks for answering this question, but I'm interested in knowing the price difference in the two exchanger before thinking of doing transactions, is 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5% price difference difference before performing arbitrage? 

its not fixbl , you can  1 % and you can find 10 % , and by the way there lot of arbitrage that i cant explain in some words , good luck dude 😉 

On 10/7/2019 at 11:52 PM, knezulc said:

Hello!

I use coinbase for buy and sell BTC.  Is there any better exchange? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Binance takes less then %1 and their volume is good.Actually the fee doesnt matter that much...You should look at different things.For example there is a coin at yobit buying order is at 1k satoshi and selling order is at 7k...imagine even if you triple your 10 USD,It would be good though...

10 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

its not fixbl, you can 1% and you can find 10%, and by the way there lot of arbitrage that i cant explain in some words, good luck dude 😉 

Thanks, I'm presently in the phase of KYC verification in most of the exchangers and I'm only going to try out arbitrage on the opportunity of 5% price difference only. 

27 minutes ago, mk_syncro said:

Saya pikir Binance. Pertukaran cryptocurrency Binance, yang kantor pusatnya berlokasi di Hong Kong, telah dengan cepat mencapai situs TOP dalam hal volume perdagangan, meskipun satu tahun telah berlalu sejak pembukaannya. Antarmuka pertukaran ramah pelanggan, intuitif dan relatif sederhana. Ada 6 bahasa yang tersedia, termasuk Rusia, meskipun terjemahannya memiliki beberapa "kekurangan" dan jauh dari lengkap. Oleh karena itu, pengguna yang memiliki perintah bahasa Inggris minimum akan lebih nyaman menggunakan antarmuka bahasa Inggris.

Is it true?

It's my first time to hear many Is it true?
I only heard about the advantages of binance this much. Thanks for the information, this is very helpful and I will start learning binance.
most likely later I will use binance after learning it.

Edited by Yudam
Typo

I suggest you to try Wazir exchange if you want to do trading with small fee to trading !!

Sell fee - INR 350 (5 USD).

Buy fee - INR 350 (5 USD).

Withdrawal - INR350 (5 USD).

You can use binance or kucoin for btc / usdt transaction with only 0.1% fee. If you choose to pay by bnb on binance, you will get an additional 25% discount.  I think this is a relatively small fee

1 hour ago, rockaybe said:

bạn đã thử sử dụng remitano.com chưa? trao đổi p2p thực sự tốt nhất của nó  

Tôi luôn sử dụng trang này để mua hoặc bán bitcoin, phí là rẻ

quốc tế của nó

I also use it to exchange my bitcoins for fiat, but its transaction fee is too high.  Previously, when we added USD, we also lost 5 USD, but now they are wasting it

9 hours ago, agentdosa said:

When I sell or buy BTC tokens or whatever tokens I do it very often at Indodax ... Because at Indodax security is very guaranteed ...

Indodax was good but volume is low than binance, indodax was only good because there was pair BTC/IDR so we can withdraw them to bank account

Initially I was told by a friend about this forum. He said, this forum paid people who did the post. I think, this forum interesting. I hope this forum can grow and become a big forum that can provide benefits for the members.

Edited by Radhi

3 minutes ago, yunyun said:

indodax is only for indonesia citizen, not worldwide sir,

also indodax verification is very hard for foreigner

I think its worldwide. Yes, all citizens can be a members of Indodax. But citizens of United States, Myanmar, Cote D`Ivoire, Cuba, Islamic Republic Of Iran, Syrian Arab Republic, Belarus, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Liberia, Rusia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, and Korea (north) are not allowed to open an account in Indodax.com

see it here https://help.indodax.com/can-all-citizens-be-a-members-of-indodax/

26 minutes ago, yunyun said:

wow really? this is great, i would like to take a look into this exchange, sound intresting , but fiat withdraw is only for indoneisa citizen right?

If you have account in indonesian bank than its ok to withdrawal in indonesia currency, but its not problem to forigner because you can withdraw in usdt

mostly depends on what country you are from, I think it is cheaper if you can find a local exchange. In my country it is much easier and cheaper to buy on our local exchange

I buy and sell bitcoin on the Yobit exchange, which attracts me. I do not find other platforms for this purpose, if you have something, then offer it.

if I buy bitcoin I used Kucoin and Binance only because both platform has 0.0005btc transaction charge for bitcoin, were almost 50% difference compare to yobit exchange in which is 0.0012btc. I don't know in the other platform if there is below on 0.0005btc.