Presearch Go To The Moon - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Presearch Go To The Moon

On 1/29/2020 at 3:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Presearch price is increasing and people are only looking at Bitcoin and i'm creating this post to you my friend, you can make huge profit if you buy PRE coins today. It has a circulating supply of 96 million coins and a max supply of 170 million coins. 
Presearch price is up ...

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

I have accumulated about 500 Presearch token for almost two years now. I believe in this project and when the search engine leaves beta testing stage, I'm sure price will increase more. For now I'm holding

On 1/29/2020 at 9:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Presearch price is increasing and people are only looking at Bitcoin and i'm creating this post to you my friend, you can make huge profit if you buy PRE coins today. It has a circulating supply of 96 million coins and a max supply of 170 million coins. 

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

This is only due to FOMO, if their fomo momentum effect disappears I think there will be a massive dump.

Presearch coin Prices are rising and people are just looking at bitcoin and I am making this post for you, my friend, if you buy PRE coins today you can make a lot of profit.  It has a maximum supply of 96 million coins and a supply of 170 million coins.

I never heard this token before but as I looking the price of this token seems this token is reaching to the moon but I don't think this is good investment few only are listed on the exchanges. Well cryptocurrencies are unpredictable so who knows this token can increase for more.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes presearch coin going to the moon. I have 6000 presearch coin and now price is around $0.05, it means I have $300 worth of presearch coin. I want this coin price go more because i want little more profit.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:59 PM, hmind said:

This is very good but unfortunately it is still too small systematic and min withdrawal from the platform offered by Presearch to get results from their search engine project.

If you have 1000 presearch points in your dashboard you are only illegible to withdraw half of it, it took me a year to accumulate that 1000 tokens only to find out you cannot withdraw all of it because of their illegibility system, I stopped using this project.

Yes I know Pricark is a good currency and I tried its browsing reward but could not give it enough time to earn further inquiries to earn Pricark.  I'm sorry!

I heard about PRE a little bit, this is a good signal for the growth of PRE, and I also know that it's good. But it's still too small.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

I certainly agree with you, as upon checking it's price from December 2019 up until now base on coinmarketcap graph. You are already earning 0.036$ per token, it's price is increasing very hard and those who have invested to this token has been earning a huge profit already. And there is still room to grow as it's ATH is 1.4$. 

I will try this token as part of my investment. Thanks for the information. 

It's nice coin I was collecting it before when the price was higher but now  the presearche coin losing value in price and looks like it going to the end. 

I have never heard of this currency before, but near are besides a set of currencies at this time on the bazaar that bottle confer you a good deal enhanced profits than bitcoin.

Presearch is very new to cryptoworld because its currently working in North America and working for next generation search engine its community presearch funds operations presearch is 100% free and its will give rewards to its users right now price is moving good but still not as its happen but this is good for long run investment because this will gain good from its community.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

I know for a PRE a long time and price constantly drop but how you can see from January 10. price start to jump and I did not research but I dont know exact reason for this pump's.

And on February 15. price start to drop again, currently price is 0.039$ (412sat) but as it seems there are not some big drop. If you maybe know reason for this jump it will be good to share with us. :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Welcome with me
I knew Presearch was a search engine that gave bonus to browsing and searching
Today it is discovered that it has its own PRE encryption currency
I will try to work on it and maybe invest in its currency

How Can I Increase Account Level? My account level is 5. And I couldn't figure out how to increase my account level.

I saw the ad on Coinmarketcap and looked at it. Although I do not think that its future will be too long, I think that this coin will be purchased for the first few months especially for advertising. 

I am using presearch engine but i don't know how its run i think it's a great project there are some other projects that deserves to be invested like bat tokens congratulation to who invested in pre

On 1/29/2020 at 5:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

If today price is only 0.0019 and the supply is limited to 170 while the circulation is art 96, if this coin does well in increasing demand, it could be the biggest potential coin there is. This is like looking at bitcoin back in 2009.

• Useful or interesting 1

I know presearch but I don't yet own it, I already have an offer I presearch. I think it's pretty good, but it's still small and doesn't really appeal to me

On 1/29/2020 at 7:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

I will look in to this coin.This is my first encou ter with this coin.This coin may be successful in future where i regret not to buy.

I don't really know if what kind of coin is that.in this few months there are so much coin is making its preety bad that most of them are not really making there goal.they will just ended as a shitcoins

As i experience the presearch site I found it very much interesting and also it's a very good opportunity for the peoples to just use it into their daily life for searching anything and so on from it by just using it as every uses does with Google it's very simple and impressive.

• +1 1

আমি মনে করি যদি পূর্ববর্তী গবেষকরা তাদের আচরণের কারণে পিআরই স্তর পরিবর্তন শুরু করে থাকে তবে প্রতিক্রিয়া সরবরাহ করা হবে।  এটি তাদের অনুসন্ধান আচরণের স্ব-নিয়ন্ত্রণের প্রচার করবে এবং তাদের অ্যাকাউন্টে পতাকাঙ্কিত হয়েছে কিনা তা নির্ধারণের জন্য সমর্থন অনুরোধগুলিতে হ্রাস পাবে।  যাঁরা খাঁটি অনুসন্ধানের সমর্থনে পাশাপাশি অন্যান্য কারণে তাদের পক্ষে দ্রুত প্রতিক্রিয়া এবং পুরষ্কারের জন্য একটি টাইমলাইন তৈরি করবেন।

• -1 1

The Presently presearch coin cost truly going up yet I think following a months this coin cost will down once more. This coin venture is acceptable however presearch not performing great in Crypto advertise.