I would like to invest in crypto - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I invested in encryption three years ago and I earn a good profit from it. I work about 6 hours daily intermittently and I love this work.

The work on the forum is very cool, and I dedicate two hours to it, in order to work on it and make good profits

On 10/8/2019 at 4:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

avoid that advice that is telling you to buy this or buy that. still make your own choice. you can hear what they say about such coin but still the decision  of yours which will make sense. invest the coin that you really have studied and done research because if you don't, you are blindly investing. and when you lose you will look somebody to blame.

Well,investing is not just as easy as when you decided to. Before deciding to invest you must have the knowledge and know the risks in every investments projects or businesses,and to be able to do that,take a look at every information that you can learn,from how trading works,the platforms,how much you can win and lose and how you will do it. 

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, jore1 said:

You are right to hear advice from real internet users who don't listen to one hundred percent but we can take that greed and try it out for small deals first.

In addition to investing in the investment box, we make trades that will make you good money and I usually trade day by day. If it's ready, you should invest in better cryptocurrencies in exchange because it has made it to the market list so it is easy to get a quick profit.

Well you can start by doing good research and findings about investments from the internet you can also learn from professional and successful investors and learn the right coins to invest in don't always rely on your knowledge

On 10/8/2019 at 1:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

A person who want to invest in crypto currencies should have complete knowledge of crypto currencies that what they are, how they work and what are their purposes. When he have complete knowledge about certain coins he could easily find investments ways.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Hi friend. If you are really want to.invest in crypto so well.and.good but first study.the.outside market and.see which.currency is on the top and which one will give you high profit.

I will lime to invest or you are investing. Cryptotalk pay you in bitcoin, you can use the bitcoin to invest or convert to Altcoins to invest. 

Well, keep this tips in mind:

1. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

2. Don't invest in scam websites or any other risky/shady websites.

3. If you want to trade, learn A LOT and test A LOT before using your real money.

Investment is spending on a specific project for the purpose of achieving profit and the goals that the investor wants with different types of these people. Investments have many types and forms. There are short-term and long-term investments.

Well, you should invest wisely.

Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies has A LOT of risk built in to it. So you should be VERY careful.

Most people lose all or part of their investments mostly because of greed. Well, do be greedy.

Plus, always learn and don't invest in scam websites and projects.

well i think bitcoin will be great optin tochoose for investment but you should know that halving is coming in the may of 2020 so be carefull and watchout, some says that prices will go up like 20000 but who knows.

If you decide that you want to invest in digital currencies, there are several ways to do this depending on the currency you want to buy. These markets allow you to have an electronic wallet to store digital currencies in them and buy digital currencies and deposit them in your portfolio.

Before you invest in cryptocurrencies I recommend having a solid knowledge base for yourself, what would that be a bunch of knowledge about investing? how to buy and sell? Which wallet to use and how to use it? What to do to keep your wallet and money safe? What are the currencies and their future? .... there is a lot to learn.

Put resources into the genuine yet low value coin as BTC cost is up and you won't have the option to manage the cost of the misfortune on the off chance that it moves downwards, so contribute on Doge, ETH and LTC.

2 hours ago, Citygate said:

Just buy a number of crown coins from cmc but don.t depart below 100 rank coins as near be capable of be just darkness to your reserves and as well aim to retrieve at slightest 1 or 2 clandestine ornaments to put 100-200£$€

Yes, this is a good idea for someone who wants to invest in the long run and does not want to waste the rise of currencies and at the same time he wants to win more, but monitoring a lot of currencies is very tiring, keep in mind

Dear first of all make your own research about cryptocurrency how it works, how to trade, when to invest etc as in this field of crypto you can't rely on others advice. I will advice you to start you career with Kucoin or Yobit exchanges. After your research make your own decision. Wishing you a very best of luck.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:39 AM, Naga said:

Trading is something that need to be learnt first because not everyone can actually trade because you need to learn how to read the charts and also the candles and how its bullish or bearish. 

When you have understand the chart in the I think you have almost got the experience of trading because the chart is talking about the rise and fall of coins

On 10/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Paranoia123 said:

Just buy some top coins from cmc but don.t go below 100 rank coins as there can be only darkness to your investments and also try to find at least 1 or 2 hidden gems to put 100-200£$€

Put a small amount into some exchange and start buying some coins and try to sell them with some profit ... after a while you will get some money. To be better and wiser when doing your own research before you invest but never going to sometimes earn a lot of money from your wallet because cryptocurrencies can sometimes be extremely difficult.

Well, you can try investing in invest box in yobit for starters because I can't recommend to you the trading industry if it's true that you are new in this industry but if you want to know more then keep learning.

investing in crypto is a very easy thing if you actually know what you doing then you will make lots of money in a few months, and i think right now is the perfect time to start trading because the halving will have the prices going crazy.

first thing first. deciding to enter this crypto trading world is not as easy as what we think,you must stydy first everything about the crypto, the market and which platform you can use for you to be successful in trading,it is important to have an idea that you can apply and try to gain experience. and understand it better. 

On 1/4/2020 at 9:14 PM, Krysta said:

Investing in cryptocurrency is really risky because there is a factor that you should consider which is that you can lose money by doing it. 

xrp is almost a good start for competitors trading because doing so costs cheaper along with moving to websites often quickly when compared to these different dollars. When you have contributed to the world of cryptocurrencies, you still make money using it if trading and gambling but be careful because the prices of coins fluctuate.

Firstly you need capital for trading which is important to do, then you will need to choose some coins that you will be trading always