I would like to invest in crypto - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

First, if you would like to invest in bitcoin, I recommend reading the bitcoin whitepaper which is available on bitcoin.org. If you are just HODLing you are done at this point but if you are going to trade many cryptocurrencies then you need to take a course in investing, because investing in cryptocurrencies is no different than investing in regular stocks. But just to pay merchants and other people with bitcoin, this financial knowledge is not required.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Without making our own prediction and only depends on the other prediction will not help you to improve your skills in trading because you will be too lazy to learn more about trading.
You will not get something from the prediction, and you will not learn anything from the prediction.
That will only a matter of time before you will lose your chance to make a profit on your own

If you still don't know where you want to investing in cryptocurrency. I can recommended you to buy Bitcoin atleast. Yeah maybe that is mainstream, but believe me Bitcoin is really profitable than other. You can buy it when the price Bitcoin more cheap, i think now already happen. Then sell it when the price is going up. If you consistant sure will give you some profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hello friend This is one of the best works right now. And it is the uncle of the future And you chose a successful job.

At first, I advise you to learn the style of successful trading.

Taking care to choose reliable and correct sources away from fraud

buy bitcoin, you can trade there, buy now because it's cheap, save and hold it until the price goes up. 2020 is expected to rise, lest you regret it.

This is the time when you will invest your money in the crypto market because crypto market will give you high profit than the other business so buy the top 10 coins and safe them into your wallet and sell them when the market will go up so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you have to understand how to invest in crypto for the first time, before making a real trade, if you don't understand how to trade, I suggest to try a demo account first, a demo account is a virtual account, to help you get to know the tools trading tools, without risking your capital. If you are confident and confident, you are ready to make a real trade. Have a good study

3 hours ago, Doki said:

In my judgment investing in crypto is a enormous profit, and a lot of public are by now invested in crypto, hence I would in the region of invest in crypto.

The amount of profit in crypto market is very variable. Some days you may earn more, other days you will earn less. Crypto market is not a bank which always pays you a fixed amount of interest. Extremely high profits are only possible in a few times and if you enter this market with the assumption of earning huge profit all the time, you may be disappointed because sometimes prices will not change significantly and it is hard to earn anything from relatively steady prices. It is better to expect moderate profits when you start trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to invest in Cryptocurrency and want to earn big then invest in btc,ltc,eth for long term because at present the rate is low and you can buy such coins and there are very much possibilities that the price will be rising very soon which can give you huge profit.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:23 AM, Cannoli1987 said:

here are so many things that we can do if the coins will be stable. The market will be on the way. I mean so many things we can do like legalizing it because it is the top problem of all who wanted to make changes in cryptocurrency the volatility. If a specific coin would surpass that volatility and make itself a stable for sure there will be so many people and company would use it. It is still cryptocurrency after all.Stable coins is good in the economy but not if you've wanted to make profit out of that coin.

Your information is really effective. And people will learn a lot from this post. Thank you so much for sharing this information with you.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:11 AM, knezulc said:

put some small amount in some exchange and start buying some coins and try to sell them with some profit... after some time you will get some expirience and you can earn some money... try it yourselfe and dont invest into scamers who promises 100% in some days...

I totaly agree with you... expiriences wich you get yourselfe are most precious.

At the present time, I think that bitcoin investment is better than investing any other currency. I think it started with a strong rally, in any case, never get involved in any deceptive currency.

Hello, you should invest in bitcoin, Eth, Etc, xrp, ltc from.the end with the strong coins that you can find in the market not the small one.. be careful of that.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:39 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Just make your research and buy some bitcoin to slowly enter the crypto market. Then look at the coinmarketcap for historical charts to find out best performing coins. These days are the best days to buy altcoins as all of them are at 90% loss! 😄

Yes i guess this is the best advice to first research and gain complete information then buy little amount of bitcoin then gradually as you hold the grip on predicting the market then you can invest more.

Imvesting un crypto for me its a great idea.it would be beneficial for you if you invest in crypto.buy any coin and then wait for the price to rise and trade the coin at your own profit.

It's a great choice to invest.But first you have to have the experience to work.

So you have to start learning from a proper confiscation.And then you start investing in not a lot of money.And then you go.

• Useful or interesting 1

I suggest you that you invest in few top crypto currency. This is best for you and you start with little amount and wait for good time and learn during investment. This is risk diversification strategy and expert peoples follow this and keep save from risk.

Investing in crypto is a good idea maybe you can earn more profit or lose your money it is risky and everyone need to do their own study before investing if you want to earn.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

just find a good exchange like binance or yobit then start buying some bitcoin or the altcoins and then hold, but it is better to invest in the top coins in the coinmarketcap for sure you will earn profit in the future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you should better learn first a little about cryptocurrency investing then start with a small amount to avoid loss, you can earn a lot if you'll be patient and a good investor with no harry.. Binance, coinmarketcap, yobit are good for trading

Time is the ultimate weapon!

you should try to invest on any exchange like binance, kucoin because these exchange are much risk free.

and you won't be scammed from here.

so invest in only real project. 

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:11 PM, knezulc said:

put some small amount in some exchange and start buying some coins and try to sell them with some profit... after some time you will get some expirience and you can earn some money... try it yourselfe and dont invest into scamers who promises 100% in some days...

This is a very good idea. I think I will start this. I am also a newbie in crypto. 

You are making good decision becasue in the crypto market if you invest and buy some good coins you make good money in the market and in future you will sell in high price becasue in crypto market future is so much bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lots of people would like to invest in crypto, but they don;t know how. First thing to do is you need to choose which kind of investments do you want, trading or mining or other things in crypto? Next is learning the basic of them. You could find it in books, in the forum, articles or videos or whatsoever. Then you need capital. And I wish you luck, buddy.

• +2 1