I would like to invest in crypto - Page 21 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

Actually, that is a good decision to do. You should invest cryptocurrency because they are the future useful assets that will be used worldwide. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin in the crypto market. You can use yobit exchange for your trading. I think before investing in crypto, you better learn about cryptocurrency knowledge.

• +4 1

You should start by finding a book related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and read it. This is help you understand a lot of things and gain more knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work and how you can invest better in them.

• +1 1

hello dear first of all do not invest until you have knowledge and secondly to invest then invest big exchanges like Kucoin or Binance and try to buy the low currency it will be profitable for you

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, now is a great time. The price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has recently plummeted, making now an excellent time to invest. If this is for investment purposes, I would say that if you keep bitcoin, the price will rise after the halving case, and your investment will increase significantly. If you're looking for some suggestions, that's what I'd say.

• +1 1

First of all, do a lot of study, collect information and gain enough experience, because you can lose all your money if you are not experienced enough, then I advise you to work on a demo account on some platform (fake money), when you think you are ready, run a real account

On 10/8/2019 at 2:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

First, crypto is a lucrative business.  But out of ignorance, most people make it a loss project.  They can't handle themselves seeing profit.  After gaining some knowledge quickly, he got down to business.  It shouldn't.  One should first gain good knowledge and then enter the market.

Welcome my friend, first you must learn well before starting to invest and trade cryptocurrencies, read topics related to trading and benefit from advice, and at first avoid trading in a lot of cryptocurrencies and use the yobit platform. This platform is one of the best platforms for currency trading Encrypted.

the best time to invest is when prices are very low and we have events expected. It was the best time for this guy and for a lot more months in 2020 when prices have been bellow 10,000. I still remember in the summer some people saying that 10,000 will be long gone and we will never see it again. It was not what I thought but it happened. Bitcoin passed 10,000 and probably not going there again.

You should first study the process really good before you start and you have to know the rules and you need to have some ecperience befor investing in big amount of money 

Yes if you want to more then we need to investment because we can more earn with investment and we should to invest with knowledge we should to choose best coin or currency for investment then we can invest otherwise we can lose our currency. 

If you still don't know where you want to investing in cryptocurrency. I can recommended you to buy Bitcoin atleast. Yeah maybe that is mainstream, but believe me Bitcoin is really profitable than other. You can buy it when the price Bitcoin more cheap, i think now already happen. Then sell it when the price is going up. If you consistant sure will give you some profit.

If you are beginner in crypto investments, then it would be better to go with Yobit exchange. Yobit is simple and has basic UI, which is easy to navigate, and also you can find options like Yobit Investbox to invest your earnings from the forum, and also you can deposit some BTC or ETH, and trade with other alt-coins which is listed in investbox, and get to invest your funds in Yobit.

Don't invest until you have the proper knowledge about the market and trading otherwise it will be a risky task for you. Give time to learn about trading and get experience in this field and learn to do the technical analysis as well.

First you have to have alot of knowledge about the currencies and investment and you should know about wallets and see what best suits you. Also you should ask alot and learn from others mistakes and i recommend to you to start investing in small amounts first. 

My friend  You can easily invest in this cryptocurrency to be successful. You can easily invest in this cryptocurrency. But for that you must first know how to invest to be successful.  If you know the way to success, it will be very easy to invest.

Firstly, if you would like to invest in bitcoin, I recommend you to make reserch and investigation in the crypto currency exchange market then try to just make  holding then you are done at this point but if you are going to trade many cryptocurrencies then you need to take a course in investing, because investing in cryptocurrencies has no different to investing in regular stocks.but financial knowledge is required in order to achieve the goal

There are some promising tokens/coins out there, but I cannot guarantee that you can benefit. However, this cryptocurrency has a bright future in terms of likelihood. One is DAPS, which is currently releasing their beta qt wallet and will soon resume trading. Then there's BIP, which has a lot of promise and is a great investment. Then there's the doge coin, and then there's ripple. Purchasing these cryptocurrencies does not imply that you are a professional.

If you want to invest your money in cryptotalk then you need abetter experience about the trading.And also you have some experience about the digital marketing.then you able to invest your money.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

There is no problem you can invest in decrypto if you have good skills good trading plans you have good knowledge about digital currency and cryptocurrency then you can earn the money and you can invest

there are two types of investment:
long term and short term
if you are impatient you do the short term, take advantage of the small currencies that appear and melt the buzz they progress in 24
h you just have to follow the news
if you are patient go to the big currency BTC and ETHEREUM ...

Yes, you can invest in cryptocurrency, but you have complete knowledge about that. you can buy some cryptocurrency and can experience it with a short investment. make sure you have more time to spend on analysis and aware of the market.in this way, you enter the crypto world.

Do you have complete knowledge about cryptocurrency? 

If you have then you can invest in cryptocurrency. You must have deep knowledge because without knowledge you just go to lose. And one thing also that you have to start with little investment and gain experience.

No matter what, cryptocurrency should occupy only a very small part of your portfolio. Exactly how much is completely up to you. But you should be wary of investing more than 10% or even 5%. Understand that cryptocurrency isn't an investment in the same way a stock is.

Let us check out the best cryptocurrencies for beginners to invest
#1 Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin is the most popular and the largest cryptocurrency in the world as per the coinmarketcap
#2 Ethereum (ETH)
#3 Ripple (XRP)
#4 Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
#5 Litecoin (LTC)