I would like to invest in crypto - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

On 10/7/2019 at 11:47 PM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

I've created a guide for beginners in order to figure out the basics. These are mostly out of my own experience when I started my first steps into the cryptocurrency space. I hope they help you:

If you are looking to invest in crypto you have chosen a great time. The price of bitcoin and other cryptos took a major hit recently and this is the perfect time to buy. If this is for an investment, then i would suggest that if you hold the bitcoin the price would increase after the halving event that is approaching and so your investment should go up considerably. That is my advice to you if you want to start investing in crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, jack0 said:

before investing in crypto you must understand how the risks are involved with crypto. and invest if you are confident.

The one more risk i have learned is, if anything to shake worlds economy happen, crypto suffers more loss, like what happened after COVID-19.

I invest in crypto because I like this niche (investment), and crypto serves to develop my "genius", which will soon be merged into a series of serious type investments in some corporations and organizations 

On 1/4/2020 at 5:01 AM, Loly said:

Ripple is good. It seems that the weight of this promising cryptocurrency in the digital assets and blockchain technology was able to bring it back to the center of strength again, as Ripple, the operator of the cryptocurrency of the same name, has partnered with big names in the financial sector

If kyc happens to every account, there will never be any mystery to the sending and receiving governments. It undermines any desired and worthy transparency by the user. So private money solves this very well, but there's a big risk for them being outlawed, again denying benefits. Do some good research before investing because he knows better how he can manage all this otherwise he might get into some serious trouble.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:20 AM, Sahbana said:

Before making a crypto investment, I suggest using money that you think is worth spending or having fun with. So when you experience a loss, it's not a big problem because you keep enough cash flow.

I think Bitcoin is just a currency that you can make happy in the future. This cryptocurrency contains a lot of opportunities. So you should invest in Bitcoin if you want to make a profit. But don't buy now because the price is down. hand or computer or you should simply help reduce the requirement. Simple and easy to see will probably have a bot ranking investment.

Investing in cryptocurrency is good when you are holding and it doesn't require much knowledge like when you are dealing with Forex trading and the key is to stay away from crypto investment projects out there.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, CAGEGG said:

Personally, I would suggest that since you are a beginner, buy a DOG and just sit there, you can buy them for a fairly small amount, but in the case of a pump, you can raise a good percentage

Bitcoin is recognized as a kind of asset. Supply of gold or oil halved. It has nothing to do with the price. If you have the right to invest, we have to know this problem first. Not just about price up and down.

Please do not ask for any investment advice from anyone, perhaps this advice will be the reason for losing your money and perhaps blame the one who gave you this advice, make a great effort in deep research on the projects that you think are the best and then diversify your investments.

Your crypto only invests in trading. There is no other way. You have to learn to trade in a good way. Then start trading in cryptocurrency or even Forex as you like. The important thing is that the learning is complete.

Edited by Maroua

On 12/15/2019 at 3:33 PM, ashua1 said:

At first, please invest in BTC before it has many fluctuations, you will get used to it quickly and from there, you have experience for other currencies.

It may help a lot for newbies but by the way, the invets box is also used by the whales that can have a fixed daily bitcoin rate with this investment box. Buy DOG and just sit there, you can buy them for a fairly small amount, but in the case of pumps, you can increase the rate well.

Before you trading you should know it completely. If you would learn it full, l think you will win. You can also use some experience of someone, but l don't advise that to follow it. At the end you must decide. Good luck. 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:23 PM, fahin1 said:

You'll be ready having modest importance dollars as a way to avois big failures, opt for xrp nearly as good start out opponent people dealing because doing so possesses cheaper expenses along with the mobility with dealing web-sites is usually rapidly when compared to these different dollars. Of which the very best selections to help tips available for you at this point, preferably it may help lots.

Most people use good trading websites and I think most people already use trading websites so it's a good decision and be careful. I recommend you try trading using the small amount you have. Try it in reliable exchanges you know, I have introduced Yobit for this one.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, Jessika said:

Begin stock trading. Stock trading provides you with a pretty excellent gain. Nonetheless, it's essential to pick the right silver coins, and you could get bitcoin for your commerce.

Stocks is a good trading i have do this kind of trading many time in many exchange and i can say it's really profitable but now with the fall of the market it's really not profitable 

It would be a nice choice but first choose a good asset for you to invest and learn its statistics on how it moves up and down in the market. It is vere important that you are confident enough that you can manage your investment properly for to be able to gain more money and to became a successful investor.

22 hours ago, Basad said:

For now, I found it difficult to trade in exchanges,it seems kidn of boring as the market isn't lively like before, like am missing something out of it

I trade stocks in Etoro exchange and in the same time crypto currency bitcoin ethereum litecoin and many coins and you can also trade commodoties like oil and gold i have bought oil last week with 22 dollars and it's now with 29 and for sure they will increase it's rally a good investment 

4 hours ago, Basad said:

Etoro exchange? Hope is not related to forex trading, or you just buy snd hold for some days before selling your profits, need little flash light about it, even do it is a private message buddy

You can trade every thing in this exchange stocks commodity and crypto currency it's a buy and sell like other exchange, if you need more info you can send me a pv msg 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:33 PM, ashua1 said:

At first, please invest in BTC before it has many fluctuations, you will get used to it quickly and from there, you have experience for other currencies.

Not everyone can really trade because you need to learn how to read the chart and the candles and how to increase or decrease it. When you answer these questions, you will be an investor, and then whether or not it depends on experience over time.

57 minutes ago, Basad said:

I will have to register on this exchange, if I find it difficult to understand it, I will send you a private message to guide me about it. I am very grateful

You are welcome brother if you have any question i'm here for you dont hesitate, it's easy t use if you are familiar with exchanges you will be fine  

On 1/3/2020 at 3:47 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

If you want to invest i think the best coin right now is bitcoin, because right now bitcoin price is low. because in this coming years bitcoins value will be come higher.

You can use Yobit investment box as the first study, access now to find coins and manage risk before replacing your money. Investing in cryptocurrencies is easier and more profitable in a short time. That does not require too much effort.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:37 AM, armor said:

Invest in the investbox is good option to start with, and you can buy potential coins and hold it

I do not question your opinion, but some of my friends on social media lost a lot of their money through the investment fund when currency get burned .

2 hours ago, halloweed said:

What is BURNED CRYPTO, when we talk about cryptocurrency?

This process concerns the working group of a particular currency, meaning that they withdraw all the currency in the market and then delete it and leave only a certain part of it, while making its price higher.

3 hours ago, Basad said:

Yes, I know most of the exchange and how to used it,you don't need to stress yourself about it,let me find something good there, thanks you very much

If you find something interesting you can share it with me i love to try new thing, Good luck 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:09 PM, sazzad925379 said:

Of course I like to invest in crypto as it can make more money in a short time.For which I don't have to work very hard. And crypto  confirms 100% payment.

Great site and also safe for us. We can make more profits by investing in cryptocurrencies. I also want to invest in its great website and also safety for us. We can make more profits by investing in cryptocurrencies. This is a very good site.

53 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

Before buying a cryptocurrency you need certain knowledge about it. I think it's easy when you try Bitcoin or Ethereum, they are the two biggest and most valuable coins today. Starting vs them you will be much safer than the remaining coins

For as long as a coin has a good trading volume and a good liquidity the only thing you have to be worried about is the potential of that coin.