Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Websites demand investment and claim that they will refund you with 200% in the next 24 hours with 99% duplicate. I also suggest that you do not take the wrong approach to getting rich quick

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing an important information. We can never imagine that your money will double overnight and it is never possible because earning cryptocurrency is not so easy. It takes a lot of hard work then I have to earn cryptocurrency today.  We must stay away from these sites and we must be deceived when it comes to fraudsters  We will always try to be better each to work on.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some double but others are traps that when your investment are in, you never get the profit as they promised. And those ponzi sites are common and are many on the web

To stay away from the crypto doublers is the best decision because many people do many scam project that is the problem for other people. 

• +2 1

Thanks for this wonderful information mate, it will be helpful for the members here especially to those new comers here to avoid in that doublers, this doublers are fresh from my eyes, i didn't heat about that and thanks for sharing it to us, we can now avoid this thing. Happy posting.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:10 AM, Alikhan123 said:

Any people try to duplicate their income on some sites. In my predict all site are mostly scammed. But few can double your investment.

I agreed your account any people try to duplicate thier income on some sites.

Thanks for the advice and advice, and these very tempting promises from the scammers will lose the money of many people, and they will march to death.

• +2 1

Yes! There are many currency doubler sites that will attract your attention but most of it are scams. We shouldn't risk our currency with it. It's not working legitimately.

Yes doublers or hyip are just a scam.I dont really recommend to invest with that type of investment.it is paying at first because they are trying to lure some new investors then it will just vanish with your money soon.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Pronzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Pronzies!

It's not Pronzi it's Ponzi  you misspelled it twice in your posts, people should educate themselves on what and how a Ponzi scheme works, I agree that people should and must stay away from this kind of scheme it looks tempting but it's not realistic.

7 hours ago, Adamskiddo said:

Any population put on trial to duplicate their salary on more or less sites. In my predict every single one situate are frequently scammed. But a small number of preserve twofold your investment

yes, of course, this is generally a classic that you need to know while on the Internet; it is designed for schoolchildren and for those who first saw it — not experienced and greedy for profit.

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

Its PONZI SCHEME not PRONZI, Any way these are game of chances and number games. If you don't know how to play then you should not join these type of website.

But doublers are really the worst type of hyip website that been invented.

• +1 1

spacer.png

Indeed things like that should be left behind. The investment platform that promises to double investment in a short amount of time is potentially a scam. Thank you OP for sharing information

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Currency doublers are totally scammers  they use this strategy to lure people into investing in it they are all scam pls try to be cautious and don't deal with such people unless you want to lose your funds

Thanks for the information! I havent really encountered or used that but this will serve as a warning or a reminder to me. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Yes you are right doubling coins is nothing but scam which should be avoided or else you would lose all your coins.

I think this kind of scheme can be stopped using some license certificate I think, like Proof of Work to validate the users to the following transaction. They used some hard question or puzzle to filter.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

doubling bitcoin is too good to be true,

so we really must stay away from it and never ever fall from it,they will steal your money so don't believe on easy money.

In my views there is no one real sites which provide double coins for all the member. I know so for as there are some sites which provide only front-man members and when peoples seen that these received double coins then they make strong investment at large scale and received zero after passing the term time. This is white defraud.

Welcome with me
I think Coin Doublers are scam sites only, offering a sum to get you a double sum
Logically, this can only happen in cases of fraud

You said it right. Such doublers are totally scam projects from people who are  very greedy. They offer you a very fun and incredible way to increase your profits by investing. And the higher and longer you invest the more you're risking your hard earned cryptos. They will pay only those who are pioneers of the project. After 5 days, they will start running with all your investments leaving you empty handed. This happened to me many times months ago. I was paid on my first ti second day, but after investing again, these doublers suddenly turns into scam. After leaving their previous scam projects, they will build another one. With same strategy, to invite as many investors as they can then run after collecting huge amounts of money from everyone they scam. Such a shame to cryptoworld.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Yea I actually got thinking how this works

so first of all they pay you for like 2,3 times then you get trust on them and once you trust them and invest a big amount of coin then you loose all. Thats how it works. I mean you can invest 1 - 10$ and I don’t recommend more. Look for trusted webs.

And 200% in 24 hours are all scams