Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Yep you're right.There are lot of coi doublers now-a-days.A lot of them will try to scam you.Don't trust anyone without proofs.

• +1 1

I make a sance that why they can double your coins or currenciessont to on there sites of you want to double your coins just go in trading business for getting profit .

This is true, this kind of scammed is you can call fraud, its really impossible to make your profit multiplied so fast. this is what i am talking about, if you are greedy you will join into this kind of stuffs.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coin doublers and ponzi schemes must be avoided at all costs. Usually they target new people, that are naive and uneducated about economic terms and scams. It is sad but there are so many people falling for this fake hope of quick riches. 

17 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for presenting this idea. Actually, I cannot trust these sites, so investments cannot be doubled with such incredible values

We cannot become rich thanks to these sites. We will lose all our money if we trust them

Yes you are right thses of the sites are scam and they dont double or investment that  stole your money and run away. So stay away from these sites of you want to get profit so invest in youbit investment box.

i have lost few times for the greed of making money double.some of my ltc and some eth was taken by them away.nothing is easy and we need to make money by hard working.leave all those way of fast rich.they are fake and scam

No,I do not trust any kind of money or coins doubling sites because i know all of those are scams. Anyone can earn if they store their coins in coinbase and when the price increases it will be profitable for them.

• +1 1

Any people attempt to duplicate their income on some sites. In my predict all site are mostly scammed. But few can double your investment.

• -1 1

Yes they are all ponzi scheme and they will take your money in the end, I have had a bad experience with them and I lost a lot, always remember there is no easy way to make money, so stop looking for a easy way.

• +2 1

Patience is the only way to be succeed in this path. You cannot be Millionaire overnight!  If someone offers juicy deals, we need to recheck it. If we are blind enough to make deals with scammer, at the end of the day we lose everything.  thanks... 

• +3 1

On 1/29/2020 at 10:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Pronzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Pronzies!

Coin doublers and HYIPs are mostly 99% a scam. They will entice people with get rich quick schemes and eventually will get more users to register with their promised profit and the high commissions for affiliate marketing. If they already reach their quota they will announced many problems such as being hacked many more while they are doing their exit. 

• +1 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 1/29/2020 at 7:22 AM, Epic said:

Thanks for the heads up, i was not aware that there are sites that double your investment, but isnt that an advantage to us since you actually earn twice the profit? As long as you dont increase the trade amount you will get a profit.

I agree to your post I think you are right most of them are scame it is greed that can destroy them so be careful and avoid that site that claim to be rich this only a dream. 

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:46 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Pronzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Pronzies!

Of course it is not possible to double your crypto with in one day. This type of sites are fake and take your all money. It is better to stay away from those coins and better focusing on good investment sites and get a good amount in return.

• +1 1

this have always been known to us and there is no way a website will double your money without something shady being involved. just invest your money and leave the doublers away.

• +1 1

Doubler site 99% scam.When I new on this world I loss manu btc. I have no idea of doubler site. But invest and i loss my all balance. 

• +2 1

Right! We must stay away from those. Never fall from it,come to think of this,"how can they sustain their promised profits?where they will get that?"the answer is, they will get that promises to the new investors and in just few days they will be gone and run our money. So be wise always guys.

Edited by Ms.o

Yes I will not touch a fraudulent site that promises small investments and is easy to get big results. we must be smart in doing research first before investing and choosing investments that are truly safe for the future. I think they do that in the same organization.

• +1 1

Yeah, that's right, when I started digging around in cryptography and learning what cryptography was, and how I could make money, I saw a lot of projects that were multiplying currencies. 
There were numbers of reverie was 100% after 24 hours or more even but I at that time I didn't have the money to even get to this step after learning about the friends loyal and warned me of this road that are at the end of its likelihood of lost pay earnings at the beginning of it to promote itself

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Sounds good, double your coins once you attempt to try, maybe at first good comeback but when you invest more, that is the time you realize that you scam. Its better to work hard for the coins and stay away from promises double, triple or quadruple.

• +1 1

Today, there are many sites that pretend to be the original and thereby enjoy the trust of investors. One must be vigilant. 

• +2 1

I received such mail asking me if I want to double my coins and should click on the link to earn my reward. lucky I didn't I don't want to attempt such where I will loss everything. 

• +1 1

In this cases people should stay away from doubling sites as many are fake and even if some real if they go bankruptcy people will loose moneu, so its best to minimise the investment and make sure that the doubling site has a good potential.

• +2 1