Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

I have seen not so reliable pages where I promise that they will double your money in such a short time and I would like to tell everyone that it can be very risky because sooner or later that may stop working and they simply say those things as a marketing method

Edited by edgeosmar romano

Thanks for your warning Yes, you are right double investment sites are scam.

They pay you in their first days from the money of other investors to make you invest again then you lose all your money.

So be careful Guys and do not try to invest in one of them.

Edited by Mohamed_mgh

Never be fooled by the fact that if you send someone money you will receive twice as much, even if it is a distribution from the official channel, or a distribution from Elon Musk or Bill gates. Don't be fooled, it's a hoax

they work like legit and makes sense, but if we pay attention  to their system works these are clearly visible and we can easily recognize that they are scammers

•  

There are lot of imposter website nowadays in cryptoworld which use exactly the name of an existing website to deceive people for that reason i am advising us to keep away from any site that claim to double your investment after sometime, it is a lie they will close and vanish if you deposit your funds with them because there are many ways scammers use nowadays to cheat less experienced people.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Will do everything they can do to hack someone and i think that was also the currency doublers they promise you a good back of your money but the truth is they your account.

We should really keep in mind that there is no money comes easily! we should really be aware in order not to lose our money in a while! there are many people around the world trying to steal others money with the title of "profitable investing"! we should really learn a lot about this cryptocurrencies world and understand how it works before investing our money in it..

• Useful or interesting 1

When I was a newbie, I put a lot of money into benders and realized that they are always scams. Then I met many people with investment experience and they told me that it becomes a scam because they pay with the money that comes in from another person (ponzi scheme).

I always stay away from those alchemists, long ago a stopped believing in magic.

If you want to try the experiment, always do with the money you can waste. Never risk your main savings.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Right, these types of platforms are only scams, they promote great profits in a short time but the reality is that they are sustained by new investors and their money, these pages last a very short time online. Don't waste your money.

ok thanks for abvising us so as not to lose our currencies and thus be able to have more profit and be able to invest it in something else

ufff that are scams from afar you can see how you will double your money in a single day. Anything that generates more than 1% per day in any Investment examines well and for sure is a Scam, those income is practically impossible. Well less those one-day bender

My family always told me that Cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, it is a scam, but for months I was airdrop and I earned $250 and I gave a phone to my mother and my family, they asked me where I got the money and I told them from aidrop and now they ask me almost every day if there is an aidrop for there hahahaha

Thanks for the advice friend I will take it very in account, the truth is that if they are very provocative these pages, but I have never tried to use them, but at the same time you can see that everything is false, if they use a little logic they will realize that it is impossible that they double their money so fast, all these pages use very showy promotions to attract the less informed and to be able to take their money, it is necessary to be very pending with this 

The pages that double your earnings is true, but at the same time very risky, since these types of pages are looking to deceive you, causing you to lose all your money

• +5 1

Coin benders are the easiest way for people to take our money, personally I prefer not to enter them, it is a very high risk, and they do not last long running, sometimes only hours, thanks to these posts for the warnings they give us

1 hour ago, Oscar Polanco said:

The pages that double your earnings is true, but at the same time very risky, since these types of pages are looking to deceive you, causing you to lose all your money

Pages that double your income are unambiguously fraudulent, since there is no way to increase the amount invested in a short time.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, Jami273 said:

@Guru2050 it's very much true that when a beginner is looking for earning by crypto but unfortunately get scammed,he may think it's not a good way to earn and may left crypto world forever.It's not what we like.So i think the only way for them is before they invest on any platform they must take a look at the reviews about it.When i was beginner,i used to watch review about any sites on youtube before getting included with it and it's really helped me a lot.

Yeah that is another effective means of making enquiry, investigation, carrying out verifications purposely to confirm the legitimacy of a given sites before to engage in participation. In my own situation I do go by rigorous searching, and reviewing too in popular reviewing sites such as Alexa reviewing site, trustpilot etc. And consulting experts.

• +3 1

Of course you should be aware of those scammers all of them are scammers and they didn't pay so stay away from them

It is an excellent advice that you give, this type of sites that promise to double your investment in a short time most become scams, are created for that, many people enter because they see that they can earn money easily and quickly but then are disappointed when they lose their money, in my beginnings I was swindled with this modality.

• +2 1

This year I have seen a lot of duplicators which is that they hack a coin and you get it, you only have to deposit them at the expense of a miner, don't fall into those traps no one will duplicate your coin for less than $ 10 

These pages that promise you to earn quick and easy money are most likely a scam. The ideal would be to search for information on the internet with the name of the page and verify the information. To confirm that it is actually a scam, share it with your friends and report it, so we prevent these unscrupulous from escaping with our money.