Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

You should be wary of sites that offer high payouts, as most of them are fraudulent. You should stay away from suspicious websites that attract victims to steal their money.

Greetings my dear brother, thank you for sharing this useful information, with all of us, we will stay away from these sites, because we do not want to lose our money, since we have tried very hard to acquire it.

Well, my friend, in fact the one who says, "Give me your money, to double the profit for you, so stay away from him immediately ... he is a fraudulent ... in fact there are a lot of fraudulent people who do this thing .. Do not put your information with unreliable people or suspicious sites .. You should Working on your own or with trusted people .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Hi there greetings yes you can word is this kind of scamming techniques because this is a technique making with new year coin in double that is not true and these people fall for our food because these are clearly seen other scanning technique I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and will be away and I were those kind of mistakes

Thank you for this advice. I have not tried to invest yet, but when I start I will avoid such sites so as not to lose

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Hello mate,if they can trade and double they money in hours they say they better double their own if they could,so thank you for publication for the benefit of the members,i hope you success,thank you.

It is not dangerous, but it needs to organize your money, and you should not risk the entire amount in one investment. I advise you to diversify and choose more than one currency and put your money in it.

, I can't imagine they will double my bitcoin, this is unbelievable for me and not logical at all, especially when I see their announcement, when they say send 50 dollars today and you will receive 100 tomorrow, this is silly 

Yes there many cases like this many companies take money from you and invest it forward on others companies and in order not getting any profit they will close the company and make fraud with you and you got to lose all your money.So always get the knowledge before investing in any coin and work hard in your research.

This is a question or topic that is very useful for other users, to give a warning to someone that
we must be observant because so many hackers can take advantage of our account.

Stay away from any suspecious sites that promuses you to double your bitcoins. All of them are scammers that are only interested in your coins. Don't become greedy keep your coins safe be satisfy with your pure earning do not fall for such scammers.

If you can take risk then in earlier phase of company start like in 1-2 day we can invest i have tried this method it works but i don't recommend you then stop being greedy and don't Invest, people usually know about them later and Invest that's why they have to bear.

Thanks for writing this topic. Your share that topic is very good. There are all scammers.95% benders are scammers.so be careful before the investment at any coin.

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you. I have heard a lot about the risks of investment and the tempting offers in doubling the currency, but it is all a fraud and fraud in which people fall in order to earn a lot of money and thus lose all their money and all those who profit. Beware of investment, friends, good luck.

I agree with you because many scammers who have to choose the currency option will multiply because it is not a good thing for them to earn because they are cheating on the other and not giving out the currency.  And this is unbelievable to me and completely illogical, especially when I see their advertisement, when they say send 50 dollars today and you will get 100 dollars tomorrow, this is ridiculous ... snatching the coin that you won you do not trust anyone anymore because you earn the currency you will not get  More and more.

• +4 1

I already have a Telegram channel for a currency doubler and I never tried it.. Not even once!

I only would like to sit around with my popcorn and watch how is it gonna be in the end 🙄

Hello
Thank you, my friend, for this note. I did not know before that there are sites that double the investment
The fact that we must not trust such lure sites
Thanks again

Hi dear mate! Yes dear is it true its sound legit and makes sense, but if we pay attention and have knowledge of how the coin system works the deficiencies are clearly visible and we can easily recognise that they are scammers.just be aware. Be careful and best of luck

•  

You are saying absolutely right friend. Thank you so much for this awareness. Your sentences surely make a sense. Greed is curse. We should not become greedy in a case of our coins. Don't out your coins. And avoid the websites like coins doubler. I have seen many websites like this and these are scam websites. 

Congratulate you, sir, for the heads up; I was not aware that there are places that will double your investment, but isn't that a benefit to us because we will make nearly as much energy? You will make a profit as long as you do not raise the trade volume.Thanks dear

Thank you so much dear mate for sharing this much needed information about the scammers. There is not any doubt that the offer of double investment is only given by the scammers. They do everything to steal money, and this is the best way for them to offer the people to make double money of investment. But the people lose their full investment in this way.

Hi friend😊

I want to say that i can't imagine they will double my bitcoin, this is unbelievable for me and not logical at all, especially when I see their announcement,

Yes dear your right there are lot of such currency doubler sites are available which offer you to invest your amount then they double your amount after few days dear the day not come and you lose your money because these are scam sites they just steal your money from you by just giving you attractive offer.

In my view if we are experts in this platform and also know about trading or investment so we can avoid from all the currency doublers but due to make experts in this forum so we should know about this forum rules and have information about this forum so we can be safe from all types of scammers.