Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Sites that double their currency are scammed.If we invest in websites then our money will be stolen we will never get money so we will stay away from those sites.

You're right.There are parcel of coi doublers now-a-days.A part of them will attempt to trick you.Don't trust anybody without verifications.

Yes dear I have lost my money I have not experienced in past and friends give me referral links and they said to me for investment and they said me that these sites are doubler and you will find double dollor. But almost were scam. And I have lost my money . 

• +5 1

I will say it's very risky to duplicate income because there are many scammers here.Very few people you will find who will help you to duplicate income rather that that all are scammers.

These people use these methods to lure people and make them profit several times, and then they cheat and rob them of their money. So we must be careful

Entry in these currencies is preferable to a part of the capital and is considered its risk That is, if a person puts it into consideration that he loses his money, these currencies are controlled by whales, and the price may rebound from any point, especially the new currencies that are put up on the platforms.

They will just pay you at first just to attract more inveators but when they collected many money they will be gone. It is very impossible for that to sustain their profit offered. There is no way a website will double your money without something shady being involved. I new on this world I loss manu btc. I have no idea of doubler site. it will surely take away all your money in instant because their is no way that we can earn in just waiting.

Yes I totally agree with your opinion because on the telegram there are a number of scammers and their activities working. So don't deposit your amount  in any kind of sites. Otherwise you have yo pay for this.

@DreamStage Hello my friend, thank you for your advice and the valuable information that you brought to us, but I have a question regarding the investment matter. Do you mean in your investment, for example, the investment fund that is on the yobit site?

Yes my friend I'm agree with you. We always avoid this type of things because sometimes we are loose everything and getting banned. So my friend just focus on your posts. And taking more knowledge and experience this helps you to earn more money.

I think they can also be called scammers because if they don't pay you and work, they are taking away your privacy and gaining your trust. Once you trust them properly they will take advantage of it and take away all the money you have invested in their website.

• +1 1

This is such a great topic for avoiding the scammer sites . Every one have face like these sites which gives us double btc or dollor 🥵. But they are scammer . They make us greedy and we lose our money. 

• +3 1

If we pay attention and the flaws in knowing how the currency system works are clearly visible and we can easily identify that they are scammers jus.

Most of this adds or sites are scam. Because they make us  feel tempted to multiply our coins. But after sending they are lost. You don't have anything to contact with them. You can't receive those forever. So we should avoid this type of things. We shouldn't be tempted on free things and we should do hard work for receiving any think and will give us the real peace.

• +4 1

Yes doublers or hyip are just a scam.I dont really recommend to invest with that type of investment.it is paying at first because they are trying to lure some new investors then it will just vanish with your money soon.

Thanks for sharing this information. Everyone should actually know about these important points that are the points that every one should be aware of it .Thanks again for sharing it.

• +2 1

As a member on this great forum, you are supposed to make sure you put in measures to protect your account from doublers. Protecting your account from should be your number one priority on the forum.

I think we have to be very careful in many crypto currencies site or platform because many of the most site are full of scammers and their can easily hack your person account and run away with your funds, i think the best way is to make sure you are not putting anything much so that you see how the platform works

There is nothing like doubler most of this are scamming techniques to entice you so as you can get scammed your own cryptocoin which to me it's very unacceptable

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Thanks dude for letting all of us know about this serious issue i also want to earn from currency doubler but after reading your posts i got to know that from.where this currency came from

• +2 1

Of course thanks for letting us all know about this serious problem dude I want to earn more than double the coin but after reading your posts i can find out where this coin came from and it is my advantage to work

Honestly, I don't have trust or even believe in currency doubler or crypto doubler, I see them as a scam because of many reports and complaint about it, maybe there is legit currency doubler but it is hard to be found, and as I said crypto holders don't much trust them so I guess It's better to stay away from them.

Hello mate yes coin doubler are very risky because it's the best and easy way which you will lose your coin and also scammers will be more easy to get all your coins.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thanks for this post. Yesterday I got a notification about currency double . They are saying that if I share my 1500 $ to their account then in return they will send me about 2900$ but I takes more then three weeks. I ignore this message and now I get this post.

• +2 1