Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Decent data there I attempted these destinations called bitcoin copies previously and non multiplied my contributed sum yet I was just defrauded its thus I disdain them now and do as he has prompted avoid them they are Ponzi plans.

Thanks for your post......

• +3 1

Yes friend you are right because most of sites give the offer to double. But according to me it scame.  So don't make this type of investment which can be reason of loss capital. Because these site investment on an other site in large amount and get big profits and then give in small return. So don't waste on that type of site and start you own work and you can trading on this forum and can earn more money.

• +1 1

Hi dear mate, your post is helpful for all of us. Yes we should stay away from such scammed sites and policies. If they can do it for us then why they don't do this for themselves.

You are right mate, there are too many scammers who are telling you that you can send them money and you will receive unbelievable earnings, those are scammers which is something clear especially fir experienced members. But unfortunately the beginners

are always fell in the traps of such scammers.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

It is unfortunate things that happen and more unfortunate is that there are people who fall for these scams, thus believing that they can have much benefit from platforms that are only to steal from others, for these reasons you always have to go for the secure pages that offer less profit but they won't scam you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the warning, I didn't know that there are places that double your investment, but because you actually gain double the amount, isn't that a benefit for us? You will get a profit as long as you do not lift the price of the exchange.

A lot of people in cryptocurrency space can be scammed by this way. Because nothing is real as a Doubler. A greedy individual can easily get into this kind of scamming and lost his money. So everybody should learn about cryptocurrencies well before joining to this world.

There are a lot of fraudsters in the crypto world, for me I am sure that no one will give me money for free, so everyone offers a lot of money in a very easy way.

This is a good thing. You should not place currencies in trading platforms that give double values to the currencies unless you are sure that these platforms are safe because there are many fraudsters and it is preferable to put your currencies in secure wallets so that you do not suffer from losing your currencies

These sites are SCAM and you should never invest in them.
It might pay for the first time, but only if new members join it, because as you mentioned, it is based on a Ponzi scheme.
All members of the forum should be alerted to these sites not to fall into their traps.

• +2 1

@DreamStage  nowadays every site is full of scammers and  hackers. They offer a huge amount or double our profit. If someone offers you to double your amount he is a scammer don't trust him.

All those are hacker and scam they told to people about doubling the blanc and steal their money ao all people should stay away from that kind of people if they text you in personal or sent your a link and told you to open so be aware of that kind of people 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:22 AM, Epic said:

Thanks for the heads up, i was not aware that there are sites that double your investment, but isnt that an advantage to us since you actually earn twice the profit? As long as you dont increase the trade amount you will get a profit.

Doublers are some sort of hype and such site which claims that on any amount of your investment they will make it double within 24 hours/some amount of time and then pay you but mostly they run away.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This is another way of scamming. I want to tell you that these types of websites which offers doubling of your investments in their early life is just an eyewash. Many of our friends become greedy and try to double their investments through these type of scams all they have to suffer a loss of huge amount of money.

I honestly agree with you. Most of this sites are fake and will end up running away with your money. They are not legit or genuine. And you should know that it is not easy for anyone to double your investments within a very short period of time. So do not be greedy and stay away from the sites if you dont want to lose your money

This is a good advice forum members we are all aware of money double their are scammer and their want to make fast without undergoing any stress and their are smarter in action we should be very carefully in all are doing. If a member see something that he or she is not clear is better to ask first before undergoing in an actions.

Currency doublers  are not the doublers but the gamblers who wants to steal your money by making you fool. Some greedy and, impatient people fallen a prey for such a scams. They want to get more money and be rich in no time. So thier greed let them loss the money they were having. So  before investing anywhere please consult with your seniors

• +1 1

Be careful those peoples who says that give us your coin and I Will back double.if he do double then he can his coin double he just fooling us.we don't have believe those who say that they can double coins.there is no way.dont share your coins.best of luck

Yes absolutely right these days it's very important to stay away from currency devillers mostly there scams play with the feelings of other people they only  take money  from us and don't give us anything such shameless people are found everywhere in the world.

One have do away with scammers because they have no pity for anyone theybcan even scam their parent, friend they didn't use to care who you are all they want to gain from they activities.

Please do your research before investing and do now not fall for greed. The internet global is full of scammers and fraudsters. Do no longer inspire them by using throwing your money without compensation. Even the internet look expert however there is no guarantee your asset will double in several time, be wise together with your money.

On 14.01.2021 at 15:54, Ahmad N Ahmad said:

This is a good advice forum members we are all aware of money double their are scammer and their want to make fast without undergoing any stress and their are smarter in action we should be very carefully in all are doing. If a member see something that he or she is not clear is better to ask first before undergoing in an actions.

Of course, I always tell beginners that it is best for them to contact this forum to solve any difficult issue, rather than risk it yourself. Or if there is no possibility, you can easily ask about it on the Internet. After all, when you find out, you will be able to save your money, because mistakes happen different, good luck!

Never use doubler sites. Those sites are completely fake and they will do scam with you at a time. At first they will give you payment for your investment. But later you will invest more and they will not give you anything and they will went away.

Yes it is a great, and right information that we should stay way. We should try those things if we are that experienced and confident. If one is So confident and have more experience they can go into things like currency doubles. But I suggest not to engage with those because one fault can cause great loss. 

You're right my friend. It's better you go away from any site that appear to be ponzi scheme, have once fall victim before and my coin went without any return. So my fellow friends let adhere to this topic so that we won't be victimized