Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Some people will betrayed you that they will double your earnings. Actually they are scam. Stay away from these type of people. 

Its a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

Thank your for making this post to inform us about this important issue.We should be careful about such issues as thete are many scammer who do scams on the name of more profit or money.They are just the looters so be aware from them.Always trust on legit sites that has good popularity and trust among people.Good luck!

• +4 1

interested in your coin so the best you can do is to ensure that you do not out your coin on all platforms that promises to double your coin except you are absolutely certain of the platform you are dealing with. 

There are many crypto dubbler sites in the world. Peoples also used this crypto dubbler but i think there are some sites that are true for few days otherwise it is scam. So be careful.

• +1 1

Yes fellows you must avoid currency doublers.most of the fellows in greed of their doubling money comes in the grabbing of those people.so I suggest that we should avoid them.

There are parts if individuals out there that are keen on your coin so all the better you can do is to guarantee that you don't out your coin on all stages that vows to twofold your coin aside from you are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt of the stage you are managing. If not you ought to figure out how to simply jeep your coin in your wallet and not be insatiable about making it twofold. Likewise figure out how to twofold this by figuring out how to exchange Crypto resources on forex stages. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my friend I am strongly agree with you we should stay away from doubler sites because doubler mostly do scam with its users. There is no trusted doubler site all over the world. Recently my friend has lost 100 USD by investing in doubler site. 

On 28/1/2020 at 22:01, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers son aquellos sitios que intentan duplicar su inversión en un intervalo específico en función de las inversiones de otras personas.

Esos se llaman esquemas Ponzi :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Sus ganancias duplicadas son básicamente las inversiones de otros inversores en ese sitio en particular.

Por lo tanto, si se quedan sin nuevas Inversiones, irá a la quiebra y perderá todo lo que invirtió.

¡Así que manténgase alejado de tales ponzies estafadores !

This is something to be expected since it is something strange to see platforms that offer you a 100% profit in a very short time, therefore there is no specific basis where it indicates that you will make a lot of money with this, in my opinion they are always scams in most or perhaps all.

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency duplicators generally in very short periods of time are those framed in ponzi investments, that is, after that possible profit of doubling in a short time there are other entrepreneurs who lose money, and they do so because not everyone can win, because the money that is invested and distributed is only contributed by investors and there is no product that reproduces that money, when the flow of investments decreases the investment scheme falls, this type of investment is highly risky and generally lasts a short time. The ponzi scheme is harmful for small investors as they can lose their money in these operations.

Please stay away from double coins and whatsoever make sure you don't listen to them their is no way anybody will double your coins so please let's be careful with scammers

We have to avoid money multiplier sites, they are just Ponzi schemes, we are not really making a profit there but profiting from new investors. If there are no new investors, they will lose money and they will go bankrupt, for those of you who already exist, immediately withdraw all your funds.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

I really do not know these pages completely, I have not invested in any of these platforms, I prefer to avoid these things to avoid being scammed.

Money doublers sites are always scam and they can hack into our account, we have to be watchful and careful before going to any transactions, investment is good but before we invest, trade we need to have knowledge and experience about trading, some sites are legit and trusted to do exchange with, like yobit, bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and so much.

Scams and phising in the cryptocurrency platform appear in many ways and forms. you should definitely be aware of the risks you take when you go into a new venture and try to find out more information about it before investing. Stay safe!

It advisable one stays away from all these crypto currency doubler the truth us that most of them are big time scammers

I never accept their offer to me because I'm sure that it may cause for me a loss especially I really don't know how that thing works that's why it's up to you if you going to risk for that but here's a friendly reminder try to ask some people who have knowledge on that so they can give you additional knowledge that will help you for that. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Its actual a significant number of them are con artists yet there are genuine as well, I use coinpot wallet to twofold my coins through coinpot tokens which 1 symbolic equivalents to 1 satoshi and you can trade them for nothing with BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE, BCH I think with just those coins. Likewise to pull out bitcoins from coinpot wallet to other wallet its totally free. I use it regularly to send my profit from yobit.

this is unbelievable for me and not logical at all, especially when I see their announcement, when they say send 50 dollars today and you will receive 100 tomorrow, this is silly 

Try not to trouble yourself to discover crypto doublers since every one of them are simply tricks. There is no genuine doublers and nobody will. You are simply parting with your cash to them. There is no pain free income. You should remain on genuine ventures not on this tricks.

You have to be very careful with these sites that claim to double your earnings since most of them are a scam and you could lose all your money, I advise you to invest in several sites and then if one disappears you will continue generating in another and thus you will not lose all your money

• +3 1

There are many sites that offer investments and offers that cannot be believed, and these sites are all deceptive because there is no site that can give these profits, so we must not join such sites and not put any money in them, and we must work and invest only in reliable and proven sites by trusted people

In fact, I have no idea about this site, but for me I do not like entering a site that is strange to me, as I prefer to deal with sites that are recommended by members, such as Crypto or Bitcoin talk or taps or airdrop sites

Thank you, my friend, for this information, as I am a new member on this site and I try as much as possible to collect information from the rest of the old members who have experience with it.

• +1 2