Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

That is natural for a scammer online every day they have idea how to steal our money and they are working hard for that and make a lot of bait for us to fall with their scam.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

We need to be aware of scams from scammers because they can use the easy way to use the trick. If you can be vigilant in any of your actions, I'm sure the strategy won't be able to pay you

I think that doesn't have any impact on us. We will never loose a single penny even they will hack their own money. So don't be worried but stay safe. Don't use personal passwords at such places & never use real email address to register.

• +5 1

Indeed there are always many tricks for scamming.  We should be careful..  

On 10/8/2019 at 2:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

In my crypto life i got this kind of messages many times. I also get messages on my discord account. They said that i won btc. And i have to deposit first to withdraw. But i ignored those because i know about this kind of scamming.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes scammers are very intelligent. They always try new trick for cheat the other people. For this reason we must be need be careful about this metter

Its true I agree with you there are many sites out there promising huge free bitcoins in there websites wallet in such a way that you will be moved to see such coins and when you would want to withdraw they will bring in these massages like you need to deposit in order to activate withdraw and if you deposit that's the end you have lost your coins and you will not even withdraw from there site as they will either block you or bring in another trick to continue scamming you beware of the don't trust every  crypto investment website you come across cause you can't see who is behind it...keep your coins safe.

Thank you for give us this important information. Now we can safely work in this forum. Now there are many hacker try to cheat with the people

Scammers use trick like that and others to steal bitcoin from people. Some scammer will also tell someone to deposit an amount of bitcoin in to an unknown wallet, after which they will double the amount for the person, but when one does, will end up losing ones money. Everyone needs to be really cautious about them, to avoid falling victim. 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

Many crypto sites or projects that offer high profits only at low costs I have thought of many sites from them if it is one of the scammer strategies. So I will be careful with their new tricks. Useful information.

These scammers are burden, they continually belief any new dreams how can they with no trouble earn cool money. i am accordingly refreshing n this forum. it each time sensitive us to this new kinds of scammers new ideas. 

Also, you can also identify a scammer's sites. If they tell you that there is a 100% bonus for you after your first deposit.

Also, you can also identify a scammer's sites. If they tell you that there is a 100% bonus for you after your first deposit.

When a complete stranger comes to you and entrust money into your account, you should know that something is off.

Why would he trust you with one bitcoin anyway?

He's out to steal from you.

Any site that requires you to deposit to be able to withdraw the bonus is a 90% fraud and for this you must stay away from such sites

THINK POSITIVE

Many scammers are scattered around the Internet so we must be wary of them, some sites when you register, offer you free credit and say that you can withdraw it after depositing, but when you make a deposit you find that you lost your money and such sites are a fraud on people no more.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I think others were also interested in learning about this situation. There are so many traps that people are driven to, so one has to be careful.

Thank you my friend and we must alert friends here and warn them of all fraud sites and expose their sites .. to warn people of them and save their money.

I only know that scammers are send to your telegram some link by that they be scam you.

If  there other process i dont know that.

Please beware about scammers.

So much Thanks to you mate, it so true we need to be very careful since it is a virtual world business scammers are everywhere. 

I don't even give room for them or chat them on telegram. The worst part of it, is that some of them are even females. Say no to cyber crimes.

1 hour ago, Banito23 said:

I don't even give room for them or chat them on telegram. The worst part of it, is that some of them are even females. Say no to cyber crimes.

not so sure if they are really females. most of scammers hiding and using beautiful girl picture to attract victim. that the best avoiding to respond them on message

Thank you brother for making us aware about such scamming information. Actually this post is really useful and full of information. I received many comments on telegram regarding cryptocurrency multiply but now i got that what should i answer them. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

when you receive email ads all bitcoin related sites there are scams, or telegram bots, too many scammers and I think people should be more careful.

My online experience tells me that legit websites usually don't advertise in small boxes like cheap ads. They are either well-known enough that don't need any promotion program or they spend more for higher quality advertisement.

But scam websites are choosing different methods for their ads. They rarely talk about themselves or their plans. They just make a fake payment proof and keep talking about money and profit to tempt people. Fortunately, there are many websites who list new scams every day. By checking their lists, you can avoid many scam projects.

21 minutes ago, Mim60 said:

If you can be cautious in any of your actions, I am sure that the strategy will not be able to get you money because you can save them from trickery. Sometimes we do not understand what they did until we sent the money to them We need to be aware of scams from scammers because they can use the easy way to use the trick.

This is way to dangerous and also a scamy. And I wnan say that it is been too much better if we use privacy.