Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

• Useful or interesting 5

Yes, there are gold backed tokens issued by various companies. The point is, gold is a sometimes volatile commodity. This prevents any coin or token backed by gold (or any other precious metal) from achieving two important goals of any cryptocurrency which is striving for mass adoption: price stability and the ability to serve as a store of value. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I think nothing new of this trick, maybe that was you first time experience regarding scammers. I also experienced that someone chat me on telegram, the same scenario sith you, but I denied it because in my perception, it something suspicious.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/8/2019 at 5:07 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Most of these fraud people will do their best to deceive us, and we should be careful in using our telegram. There's their tactic to duplicate the admin of a trading site which you're dealing with and offer you something impossible with trading. If you ride on that you're potentially a victim of their scheme.

that's their job to deceive most of the people who are gullible and silly. But if they will only see that most of the community now are smart for sure in the end their the one who will stop scamming people.

5 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

No scammers won't stop, and everytime the people get more wiser in detecting them they used to change their moves in order to divert for another trap ways. They're more advanced now if people were more smart to avoid their scamming preference.

I know that! they will never stop! but if people continue to do research and make themselves smarter! what ever the tactic they will use, it will be detected and if you have good knowledge you will see it coming and will never be a victim that is why we never stop learning!

Thanks for your information, be great useful for other members, there are many many trick and trap to get new victims, they will continue, they will continue spread their tricks or new trick and trap. Therefore we should not be easily tempted to get free crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is also a scamming trick like this, they act like their coins stuck on a trading site and they need to deposit to withdraw and they are asking for help to deposit and he will give reward 50% of the balance. This is scam, be careful!

9 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Good for us who knows their tactics, but how about those people who have no proper awareness of their schemes? They're the most probable victims of these scammers, so in return to that as a community we should spread an awareness it could be facebook shares, twitter, of telegram informative shares. Through that we can help other innocent people be aware of what's going to happen if scammers tries to deceive you.

That is why it is recommend to all new comers not to invest any amount or spend even a little money to cryptocurrency unless you have enough knowledge to keep your self safe and losing any amount.

They are being attacked and scammed because of their greed to earn thinking that crypto is a way to be rich in short time!

Last night, I got a PM in my telegram. It came from someone that I don't know. He asks me to help him to withdraw his 1.75 btc on one site because he cannot withdraw the money because of his region ban. He wants to send me this money and need me to withdraw the money, and then I send the money to him. And I can keep 0.1 btc for help.

But after I check on the site, I see that I need to deposit at least 0.2 btc to withdraw the money so I can start the withdraw process. That looks promising for me, haha, and I realize that it just a trick from him to get my 0.2 btc, and I cannot withdraw his 1.75 btc.

Later, I didn't do what he says, and I ignore him.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:07 PM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Most of these fraud people will do their best to deceive us, and we should be careful in using our telegram. There's their tactic to duplicate the admin of a trading site which you're dealing with and offer you something impossible with trading. If you ride on that you're potentially a victim of their scheme.

Those scammers are everywhere in any group of crypto community trying to target the newbie that do not have any idea about crypto, I can see now that does group put a notice pin that there admin never pm first think this idea would help a little.

If you have been around for long enough you'd realise they're just heating up old scams they used in the past. Just don't opennlinks sent to you on telegram or twitter because hackers can rob all your money.

A lot of people will try to trick and scam other people to make them higher but you need to be take care when someone is really suspicious because they will attract you with their words and make you think you can easily earn about big and high money but the reality their target was to scam you, you just need to be careful because this world is a lot of people can deceive you

2 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

It is strange that I see people fooled by such methods of fraud. People fall victim to fraud because of their greed. They are victims of exploitation

I agree, when they see a while Bitcoin, the calculations is if I send that amount I would be able to withdrawal that Bitcoin, of course most newbies to crypto can fall for this. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

These scammers are burden, they always thinking any new ideas how can they easily earn easy money. i am so thank ful in this forum. it always aware us to this new kinds of scammers new ideas. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

we have to be careful on telegram about the private messages that come to us from strangers almost always they are scam attempts, the example described here would not work at least with me, i never subscribe to sites of dubious origin and in any case i never put bitcoins on before reading the opinions of other users on that site who say that it is lawful and works

• +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 12:35 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I agree, when they see a while Bitcoin, the calculations is if I send that amount I would be able to withdrawal that Bitcoin, of course most newbies to crypto can fall for this. 

Most newbies fall in this trap because they are just to stupid. How can you think someone is going to give you 1 bitcoin just for sending him a $50 deposit? That's just absurd and I don't see how anyone could fall for that

On 10/8/2019 at 4:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like this and this is their new trick. Be aware

This is the reason why I don't usually use telegram because it is full of fraud people who love to fool people. Always be careful they are everywhere.

I am sure that there are so many tricks that the scammers will do and what you are saying is one of the many tricks from scammers to get people's money. Yes, we need to be aware of the trick from scammers because they can use smooth way to use the trick and sometimes we do not realize of what they did until we see that we send the money to them. But if you can be careful in any of your moves, then I am sure that the trick won't be able to get your money because you can prevent them from tricking you.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:37 AM, wilbertson said:

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

It's obviously a scam, I've found this to happen to my friend. Coincidentally before my friend did that, my friend asked me for advice. This case often occurs not only in crypto but in other fields as well, so I suggest that my friend ignore it because it is a trickster.

That is the reason I don't utilize wire. Since in message individuals give connections of air drop and the vast majority of the trick individuals click this connect to get the AirDrop. Con artists and programmers trick us by hacking. For instance we see that we are sitting tight for an airdrop, we are getting airdrop which will be very soon yet in genuine they gain admittance to our telephone and annihilate our protection. Also, Phishing messages are normally utilized by tricksters to fool you into giving them access to your PC.

Expect many scammers in telegram that someone PM you and offer that you can make money in a short time. It is not new trick for the scammers.. it is old trick, but still many victim will fall especially newbies.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 5:07 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

You are right so i suggest people to always  be alert and be careful always. Watch their sorroundings, and most importantly, think before clicking or typing something.

Everyday scammers are coming with new scamming tricks that's can be attracted newbies in crypto, so we must reports those tricks here 

This scammers are really desperate, they are desperate so much to deceive people and earn the easiest money they can. they dont have pity, these scammers are keep thinking a way to new ideas how can they scam people.

• +2 1

In fact, this kind of trick is not something new. I have come across this scamming technique many times before. This trick was first used by paid to click websites. I joined one of them last year and withdrawal limit was only $1 but when I collected $1 and wanted to withdraw, there was a message saying only investing members can withdraw and they required $5 deposit for $1 withdrawal! That's so ridiculous because no one give $5 to get $1! Another similar trick they use is to update or change their rules upon withdrawal time. When you reach withdrawal threshold, a message appears that says your withdrawal limit has increased from $1 to $3 (as an example). So, beware! Anyone who requires you to deposit before letting you to withdraw is a big scammer!

• +1 2
  • +3 2