Best mining website without investment 2020 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
santiaji

Best mining website without investment 2020

So far I have not found a cloud mining site that provides profit without having to invest. Even if there is, it will not provide enough profit. So my advice is better to try trading or raising money to buy a mining rig

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I guess at this time there is no real cloud mining that has hashed power for free and even if there is a HYIP and the risk of being scam is very high

hi mate ! you are on the right platform of mining bitcoins without any investment. i tell yo my own story i was in searching of online job. i also suffer from scam peoples and fake webstites. But finally i met one mate and he told me about this forum. i joined this forum few days ago. and i am hopeful of earning too. i am enjoying working on this. thank you

Hello my friend! I think that in mid-2020 many sites where they promise to double their investment are false or fraudulent, most of them work well for a few months, when users invest a large amount that disappears from the map.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:24 PM, Migo said:

There is virtual mining, this site will give you a 100 ghs when sign up for it, but you need to invest because the mining speed is too low, anyway in this time there is nothing for free, almost all the mining sites are requiring investing, free ones are not going to hold for a long time 

Is this legit mate? Because until now, i cannot find some legit virtual mining, if this is legit i will try this one to get some extra money here in crypto world, happy posting everyone.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━ Free TON ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION ◄| FORUM | TON SURF |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR ◄|

Thank you for sharing your important comments with us. I think we can learn a lot from it and gain a lot of knowledge. Which is very useful for our work.

Hey mate, I got scammed in mining site because every mining site are fake and most of the investing mining site do scam after few day's. Free mining site not give the payment, so avoid mining site and save your money.

Well I don't have any Idea of mining yet I guess you should make research or go through the replies the seniors here who has Bette understanding will give you the answer to your question.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You want know about cloud mining sites and this cloud mining sites gives 100 ghs when we registered in tthis sites, but we do some investment  also because this free ghs not increase the mining speed so we buy some ghs to increase mining speed, but in my opinion don't trust this mining sites, because majority of this sites are scam and fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are really asking newbies to tell you about the investing site, then ii don't think its good thing. Moat of the members here are new in crypto so following there advice is not a thing for me. Go ask this question in seniors section.

A lot of the cloud mining sites that are out there at the moment are scams, and i would suggest that you do proper research before getting involved with any of these sites. Most of the sites require a large deposit. So it won't be possible to do any cloud mining with no investment at all.

I think mining without investment is not real.because for mining you need super computer with cooling system without it you cannot mine. In my thinking all the mining sites are fake and waste of time.

I tried those free online cloud mining sited along with with the all facutes sites. and in the withdraw time, the hold all of my savings and want to do investment for the withdraw and that time i knew its all scam and i left the site. do the same and don;t go for those ponzi schemes man .. 

On 1/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, santiaji said:

What is the best mining sites 2020 ?

You can visit hashrate mining website they are providing free mining and plans .You can check before investing.I am in process of checking also.I have heard they are paying regularly but clearing my own doubts before good investment.

Hahah ..no need to think..obviously its cryptotalk to earn with out investment...I love this site nedd to fulfil my dreams with this site

Sorry i don't know much about mining. As i am not interested in mining sites. I found in investing sites. We can earn too much from these trading sites. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining has become more complicated because of the high number of mining sites and the increase in the number of fake platforms. Therefore, it requires a lot of research before starting and requires investment. For you but I advise you to think well before mining

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of mining sites but are not reliable its your luck that make you a millionaire within a short period of time and also fragile by loss, i think this site is good for earning and investing the bitcoins in online business plan.

The first thing I want to tell you is that most mining sites are fraudulent and do not pay anyone
Secondly, this topic is not in the correct section, so I hope you pay attention and put the posts in the correct sections

On 1/28/2020 at 11:25 PM, santiaji said:

I don't think there is honest site to mine for you. I prefer to own my miner better than go and buy it online and withdraw online. Don't forget that the sites has expired time!! So how they will stay have your miner for long time so i think choose mining sites isn't profitable.... and always lose... i prefer hyip than mining. But you have your see about the body. Maybe you need that👍 i just showing my opinion.

Personally I'm avoiding cloud mining and other similar schemes. Usually all of these exit at some point, without refunding any of the investments they recieve. All these mining websites will ask for funds at some point, and some might be able to profit, but the risk involved is too high to even spent time with them.

There are a lot of bitcoin cloud mining site which you can use this year. There is hashfox, nuvoo, hashflare which only mine ether. With these sites you register and choose the best plan which you think is okay for you and start mining from there. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no legit sites of 2020 for clouds mining. Mining sites are coming from scammers and they not paid us nothing they are created only for marking deposited in to their site. And steal funds from investors of crypto market.