Encryption in Syria - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmeddominik

Encryption in Syria

On 2/9/2020 at 5:56 PM, fatima zarah said:

There is alot of persons that I recognize in crypto earth in syria , me or other in spite of this we maintain alot of terrible existence zero trouble-free to contain a shot at decent now.

Sorry to heard dear , but it is good means news are wrong as you said You can still join here together with the crypto means community there is still hope that crypto can flourish there

. Its only about time .hope the war will be end soon too.best wishes for you 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Encryption in Syria is not a good thing for cryptocurrency, I think it is possible for Syria to be in our country in the future, so we will always try to stay safe.

Well the only one that could answer that is the people in syria they can update us on what's happening on their country when it comes to crypto currency, i hope their country will not totally banned the use of crypto currency.

Her heated content, Syria can be described as saying free of a legal requirement, any sort of management who her united state's government factors are believed some mockery, does not need it again into account, which means some management is not advantageous furthermore there. Syria might be looking at a large number of situations nowadays about cryptocurrency.

This is a very complicated issue internationally. Although it is possible that this market reopens because when the local economy stagnates, people will seek to invest in cryptocurrencies and thus obtain unreasonable income by the government and many people will do so until they legalize it.

They will find a way to stay connected to crypto currency in this world that is evolving its more important that you are about to accepts the changes news are spreading that syria  are planning to make thier own crypto currency.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:11 PM, Raihan hasan said:

Syria was complex case and there are many interests around it. The answer to your questions will depend on the development of the conflict, hence a regulation will not acquire prompt until a disorder is careful again.

Soon all the world will except the crypto market and in this market we know that the peoples will invest their high money and also it will comes down from last two years and i hope we will get good profit this time in 2020.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Syria can start using cryptocurrency because there are really no law implemented on that country, their people is free to use the crypto anytime they want. I think the travel in Syria will be good in the future once the conflict is finally done.

In last few days years USA and allies have declared war on Syria by firing 100 missiles into Syria.

If Russia and China joins forces and enter the WAR, that will be a major WAR.IItis advisable to sell Bitcoins and buy gold and silver because gold and silver protects people's wealth during wars and inflation. With all going on. Its very hard to get crypto there .

I believe the Syrian government will take the key decision.  Syria is a bad politics game and devastated in the brutal war.  I think they may allow crypto and crypto currency ATMs in the near future.And giving that will benefit everyone.

In my opinion, Syria will need 10 years to think about the issue of cryptocurrencies, as it is a country that has been in the war for 10 years

On 29.01.2020 at 01:40, Hanan951 said:

They spoke in the county about syria coin but i dont think i is real. There is alot of people that i know in crypto world in syria , me or other but really we have alot of bad days nothing easy to work on in this country..

I would not discuss cryptocurrencies and Syria. Now Syria has many other issues in priority. And cryptocurrencies in any case will develop where they are in demand

Actually I  don't know exactly about the situation there but Our country spends a lot to charity and is very helpful towards refugees that come here. I knew that the refugees get decent money here for free but 1000$ disposable money (if it’s not from working) blows my mind... but there comes the drug game to the table many of you are playing so I‘m not wondering at all. In Syria, like many other countries that are going through war or economic problems, some of their inhabitants work with cryptocurrencies to earn income.

The country of Syria has several problems, the biggest of which is the war in which it exists, and it is difficult for the state to rely on the cryptocurrency as a new means of payment because its economy is fragile and unbalanced and is declining day after day, and this will not be in the interest of the state.

Earning through Crypto would be the best solution for the economic crisis of the country like syria. But if we talk about ban or encryption currently i don't think there are any but in future if terrorism goes high the Crypto will be banned to use there too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

As Syrian i can find that they care about these stuff right now , but i am sure they don't have rules for crypt currency and we can use it here as we want it is not  a problem at all.

I don’t know for a fact, Syria is currently in a state of war and I don’t think that they are interested in digital currencies or the like, but I hope that this situation will end and the country will be developed in this regard.

Syria is not know for its technology and that's why I think cryptocurrencies are not going to be very popular there. There are lots of wars going on in Syria and they don't use technology that much 

I think in countries like Syria anything can happen there, because still is an unstable country still in war, so I dont see the future of cryptocurrency on this country, first they need to out from the war.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/28/2020 at 10:51 PM, Ahmeddominik said:

What is the future of travel for the country of Syria? Will dealing with digital currencies be banned in Syria? And will the circulation of digital currencies be prevented? Can Syria evolve and place bitcoin at ATM? This is important

I suppose you are a member from Bitcoin Syria group as I am from Syria also. Unfortunately, everything is banned here because of USA and the pressure it makes on us. Even PayPal is blocked here, so making money online is very hard.

I don't think there is any concept of cryptocurrencies among people in Syria. There are many ongoing conflicts in Syria so Syrian people are very disturbed mentally.

• +1 1

I don’t know about these things, but most countries do not have the ability to reap profits from the Internet, and this is a problem that must be solved because the world is developing and those countries are still attending these capabilities that are beneficial to their people.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello dude, if you have no way for the encryption and still you want to make investments in the cryptocurrency, still there is the hope. I recommend you to find some real and legit paying sites from where you might get paid in crypto which can be further traded on the exchange. 

I think that when we overcome this war that our country is going through, sermon developments will be accomplished and perhaps the cryptocurrency will be added to the ATM and it is possible that the cryptocurrency will be accompanied legally, especially after the country decided to launch a new cryptocurrency of its own.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

My friend Syria did not prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies, but it also will not provide support for crypto users, it allowed the intermediaries to work and exchange currencies from people who are trying to increase their income, but it will not make money exchanges and advertisements to encourage these currencies. This information is accurate. I am sure of it in short. There is no problem with work and earning cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

BetFury