What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

As you all know that this year in Coronavirus ruined every kind of progress of the bitcoin. But now that the coronavirus is over, everything is ready to rise again. I think bitcoin price in the end of 2020 this year, 1 bitcoin price will go above $ 15000. If there was no Coronavirus this year, the price of this bitcoin goes up to above $ 20000. There is a possible price of $ 20000 bitcoin which should have been known this year but could not go due to coronavirus. But it will still cost around $ 16000 at the end of 2020.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/28/2020 at 1:16 PM, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

The price remains between $ 10,000 and $ 12,000, hopefully by the end of the year it breaks that psychological factor and we can all enjoy the high price.

I think that the price is going up, and by the end of the year it will reach seventeen thousand US dollars, and this is according to a study

On 1/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

from what I've observed bitcoin could go up this 2020 because the price of bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the market as of now i think. but because of the new crypto currencies that are coming bitcoins price may go up or be stable or go down.

In my opinion, with the global problem of the pandemic and the variant in the fruition of the currency since many are investing from their homes and paying more attention, I believe that it will close by the end of 2020 above 187% consent .

• +1 1

The discussion shouldn't be "will bitcoin go up in 2020" it should be more about how much it will go up. I am not a person who says numbers like $50k or $100k here and there because I do not believe that type of increase is easily done. People do not realize the amount of money required to make a 100% jump .

Considering we are close to end this year don't think we will see major price change for bitcoin. Maybe some small change for Christmas and that it. Don't expect to see this happening but everything is possible.

Really think that Bitcoin will have it's bull run again this year and make it past 20,000 dollars because of the recent halving. As of now, Bitcoin crossed 13k resistance again, but it may go back to 12k dollars again soon. But I'm still hoping for halving to take effect.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:59 AM, ramouddz said:

the price of bitcoin will remain stable until the end of the year and hopefully it will increase in 2021

I am looking forward to something similar to you. Hopefully bitcoin will make a breakthrough in 2021

Well, now the price of bitcoin is about 13000$, after it was 9000$, so I think it will reach 16000$ before the end of the year.

In my opinion prices are always depends upon the demands and supply in the mean time,so we are looking always to that,now in 2020 the demands are going to increase and supply is small.

Thus for such a confition it may hit 18k$ again in the last mongh.

Thanks 

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Well Bitcoin is the most famous coin in crypto world and its also most powerful coin in market my prediction for btc in 2020 is about 20k 22k and until then i will hold my btc but if goes down i think it can touch 9k but i bought my btc at 8k so i will get profit anyway.

I think that cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, will see an increase in its value this year due to the current economic conditions and the devaluation of some currencies.

Undoubtedly I had the hope of seeing bitcoin at 14000 by the end of the year, however big was my surprise after the drop to $ 3000 but even more so the rapid recovery it has been having after that event.

Nobody can guss the price of cryptocurrencies.crypto will be rulling the world in coming days and i believe bitcoin will reach $20,000 per bitcoin this 2020.

There are many possibilities of rising in value of bitcoin but its price is unstable.

Let's wait and watch.

Сколько бы не была цена я продал свои активы по цене 12000 и 12700 и хватило на новый смартфон и компьютер! И не жалею что по 15.000 не продал потому что помню историю "Пирамида 1636-1637года она же лихорадка тюльпанов" А история любит повторятся в нашей вселенной! 

• -1 1

it is almost two months left before the year 2020 end, i think the price of bitcoin are doing well even though the first and second quarter of year was bitcoin price dump due to pandemic. I believe it will pump more before 2020 ends.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is now the highest coin in terms of demand and price also. It is now on its way to reach the highest price.  Middle of 2020 was tough for bitocin. but now its improved. At the end lf this year it will ve higher than 20k usd. The potentiality looks far better than before. So let's see what happens.

• +2 1