How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

As far as I know you can get currencies from there, but I see many say that they are low in price, so you have to store them so that their price increases over time, and in my opinion the best way to make money is to invest, trade and trade

• +1 1

To earn these free coins that you talk about, you must share the link of the yobit exchanger site and after some time they will give you different free coins and you also have to use this platform known as crypto talk you earn without investment and after some time they will give you different free coins that you can store and then trade when Their price increases, but the value of coins is not great, and some of them do not function.

if you can make 30 comments per day if comments useful 20hen you can order undertale tokens daily and if you get good reputation on your comments then you will earn a handsome money here in this platform

Dear friend actually i do not know anything about this feature of the yobit forum i am a new member of the crypto talk thats why i do not know about it in future i read more about it if you know anything then also tell me more about this.

Yes my dear friend yobit gives the free coins .... 1st we complete the all process step by step and linked with some social media then we get free coins from the yobit exchange but these coins value is too much low... So don't waste his precious time on these Free coins...

My dear friend nowadays there are many sites that offer you cat coins but you have to be careful which one you choose since they may know that by wanting to earn double your earnings you will end up being scammed my humble advice is that before investing your time with it you investigate well if they are true luck.

Yobit exchange no longer offers free coins. since you now want to sell at least 10 times a day. If you do so on a regular basis, you will get the free coin; otherwise, it will not function openly. 

No, you will not be able to get the coins until you complete any of the tasks and assume that it is impossible to achieve if you do not have a significant sum of money in your account.

Dear friend, do not be deceived by any attempt to earn free of charge, because this thing is not logical at all, we do not have to prefer any attempt to earn free without compensation, but we have to work real honest and profit from our fatigue to learn more experience that enables us to develop ourselves

• +2 1

I don't know much about this, but I would like to share even a little information, which is that we can participate in different locations to get free change. Also, you can keep the currencies of small value and store them until their price rises, and this is all I have known so far. I ask you, my dear friends, to provide me with more information  On this topic, thanks

You can buy, store and sell currencies when their price increases. This way, you will make big profits without risk
If your account is new, you must wait for a week until the free coins box appears. When you solve the CAPTCHA code, you will get all the currencies for free and daily, and after a month or more has passed, you can sell the digital currencies that you have collected from the platform through the trading section and you can convert the currencies to Bitcoin or the dog. You can withdraw Your profits at any time you want

• +5 1

Hi Beck, my friend, in fact, there are many ways to get the free currency, but most of it is not reliable or deceptive, so I always advise you to search for a reliable site that earns the free currency. You can earn by advertising some sites for a new job and provide you with a sample of this currency as well You can earn the encrypted currency through the forum through comments and responses on some topics and they will give you reward for every response you respond to that gets a positive reputation

• +2 1

I am still new to the cryptotalk platform as well the yobit platform, so I don't know how to get free coin on yobit platform, but I think not only on the yobit platform, searching for free coin is like a waste of time because you might end up getting nothing, thank you so much.

My friend, there are a lot of free currencies that you can get on the Yobit platform, but many of these currencies are only SCAM and you will not get any benefit from them, so I advise you to continue your work in this forum to achieve real profits.

There is an act every free coins from yobit exchange some are sharing youre link just like in yoda to be able to get free coins and some are. You need to trade to get it you can see it in invest box.becouse i think the free coin you get will directly to invest box

You can get free coins from yobit if you do twenty trades per day. But value of those coins is very low and you have to wait for rising of prices so you can invest those coins and enjoy profit.

I haven't earned free coins from the yobit platform yet. But I know, that yobit provides free coins to its users but I don't know how this happens. I am also willing to know its answer but no one has provided the good answer here. If someone really knows this then please help others in this regard to avail this opportunity.

You can get free coins if you trade. I tried and I don't know if I got the coins. If you go down and share it on Twitter, you can get different types of coins every day for free. On Twitter account and then you can collect all the free coins! Good luck,

Actually i do not know anything about this topic i am sorry i can't help you , i am following you to learn about this idea thank you

My friend, do not participate and do not do anything, you will not earn any free currency. This is not a kind of fraud. Rather, I see it as an encouragement for members of the abuse and the simplicity of collecting money or advertising to work hard to earn your money and not rely on free money.

• +2 1

You can get digital coins from the yobit platform in two ways:

1- When you do more than 20 trades per day .

2- You should write a post on your official page on a social media site, copy the link to the post and place it in the designated place on the yobit platform .

You will get some digital coins for free but they are low price you can keep them right now and use them later when their price rises.

Edited by aiham
  • +1 1

Yes mate you can earn free coin. I also hear about it but i didn't try yet. I think we have to share links on Facebook and twitter and then we will earn coins. But friend i don't know it is legit or not. So be careful from scammers.

I think that you can do this after you have made many trades, i.e. about 20 trades or more. I do not know the health information, but in fact I do not prefer this method to love trading because it is a sufficient source of income.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, to get a Yopt coin, you have to log in to the site to earn coins  And entering free sites to earn only a few low coins reflects a yobet that will win you a lot of winds. Thank you

I am new here. I was hoping for help on this topic, but I do not have information about it. I am following the comments in order to benefit from my friends.

Dear, from another time, our famous platform pumps a good currency into the platform, but in general there are many cryptocurrencies that belong to the platform in general, such as the Udevi currency, which we can take free of charge when trading certain trading pairs such as Bitcoin, the US dollar and other pairs This exclusive way to obtain Get a free coin from the platform, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1