Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 47 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I recommend Metamask, Coinbase and Electrum .Trezor is also safe . I m using the Electrum wallet only for BTC.

I used mew wallet,Coinbase, Bitrue, Binance and Lupex.Thses are very good and covers many coins. I have had no problems with it.

I have used trust wallet because trust wallet is a mobile wallet for ethereum and ERC20 tokens. It provides a full security system that makes it simple to store your cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

Mostly I am using the bitcoin wallet.this wallet is very guarded wallet. You can save multiple coins and token for long time. Business man's used this wallet.this wallet has very low transaction fee. 

Dear friend i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life. 

Dear friend i am usin the Blockchain wallet and i think this is a brilliant one because of following reasons. 

Very secure 

Easy to use 

Withdraw process is also easy

Less commission fee

Antii-soidal 

And it is free from any kind of security risk if you don't have any other issues. 

Dear friend i am also using this wallet and i will suggest you to use this Wallet on a brilliant platform. 

I want to say that 

"the brilliant platform is cryptotalk and on this brilliant platform the brilliant wallet is Blockchain wallet "

Thanks dear friends 

@Nimra Mushtaq

@Mr HaMMad

I like your opinions 

I'm using trust wallet , because of it's strong security , it is trustworthy walelt , through this wallet you can send and receive money , it support multiple coin, it had low transaction fee, you can transfer or withdraw money easily without any kind of fear.you will be completely comfortable and  satisfied after using this wallet, so it also has good reputation, you can easily use this walelt.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i use yobit wallet.i think it is the best wallet for earning money.you can easily exchange your coin from this forum.so i use yobit walllet.

There are mamy wallets available but don't to trust which one for me i just trust blok chain kucoin and coinbase these are the best options for those who want to use wallets 

I am using Trust wallet.It a non custodial decentralized wallet. It is multiple crypto currency holder with exciting and reliable features.Its security system is too strict with an easy transaction method.

Brother I am Using Just Two Wallets Now A Days. 

1:Yobbit .

2: Bucksmill. 

I Am Using Yobbit For Crypto Earning And Bucksmill For Withdrawal Of The Earning Of Crypto From Yobbit. 

I Think These Wallets Are great For Deposit And Withdraw. 

Since Bitcoin's emergence in 2009 it has become the first thing people think about when the word crypto or blockchain comes up. While cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are highly volatile, they don't seem to go away. One Bitcoin is still worth thousands of dollars today. As cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin continue to exist or even appreciate in value, individuals may become interested in owning some, but it's important to understand how to safely store Bitcoin.

Moreover, there are many popular wallets in the current online world, Blockchain Coinbase ,Binance ,Trust ,Huboi etc. I use almost all of them but the most online study that I think banks like is the Coinbase wallet, and the trust wallet these people are very good in quality and have a very good rating point in the Google Play Store so I do itI feel more comfortable using it.

I am using Trust wallet .It is most trusted decentralized wallet .It is famous due to its strict security system and easy transaction method. Since many years no one is able to hack that wallet.I LOVE 💕 this wallet

I have the same opinion as you, I use a lot of wallets, never keep all the cryptocurrency in one place because it is vulnerable to hackers. The wallets I often use such as: Coinbase, Trust wallet, Atomic.

I use Coinbase Wallet. It seems to me that everything is much easier. And it works much faster.  I like it from all sides so I would say Coinbase Wallet is the best.  My BTC is much safer here.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge bcz

I'm not using any of these. Whatever I'm holding, I'm holding on their official wallet. I think this web wallet or third party wallet as very risky, although I'm not certain about Automic Wallet.

Friends i use now a days yobit wallet.because it is soo more secure and very easy to use.friends i advise you yobit wallet wallet is best wallet as well as yobit is good exchanger.