Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 29 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

Your LONO is known. Multi-governor such as Coinomi, Imtoken, Trust Wallet and some other decentralized puzzles are a great choice for your encryption.

None from this list of choices.
My wallet of choice is MEW and for a hard wallet, I choose Ledger Nano. Whichever wallet a person owns, it is highly important to keep your keys secured and private at all cost. Never trust anyone with your keys. Even write it down on a paper or journal so that you'll have a spare copy if a worst case scenario happens.

On 07.10.2019 at 22:05, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

if from the provided wallets in this list then Trust, Atomic, Coinbase. I've heard about others, but I don't use them, there are enough of these, and Trust started using it quite recently

Im using TrustWallet, because it has friendly interface and lots of cool features like adding external wallet and choosing the gas to pay

Never trust anyone with your keys. Even write it down on a paper or journal so that you'll have a spare copy if a worst case scenario happens.

My favorite app is Huobi. Perhaps partly because of the good-looking interface and the very important part is that Huobi has support for my country's local language, it makes it easy for me to understand what new news or updates the exchange brings!

Currently I use several wallets, which are payeer and bianace because the satochis that I earn on internet pages I receive in binance so that I can later pass it on to payeer and withdraw it from payeer in AIRTM.  Before passing it the btc from binanace to payeer I change it to xrp to have a lower transaction fee.

I have been using Coinbase for a few years because it seems very safe to me, but from time to time I have also used Trust Wallet because it's easy to use and fast...

I use a trust wallet because it is the best wallet available on the phone and supports codes ERC-20 and is very safe

images.jpg.e922c479d6c83599ff751efaabcdc3c7.jpg

On 10/7/2019 at 2:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

At the moment I am using coinbase, payeer and binance, lately I am listening to a lot of atomic because it has an internal wallet of tokens in which you can store and for just storing it they give you a good daily commission, and the best thing is that when depositing  50 usd and leave it deposited, the wallet gives you a good amount of its atomic cryptocurrency, it seems to me a very good option.

I use a Waves Wallet. I like the design. That's why ı continue to use the waves wallet like a practical wallet.

I use cryptocurrency wallets MetaMask and Cryptonator. MetaMask is convenient for me because it has small size, easy to download and install. Also Cryptonator is prefered by me for its variety of cryptocurrencies, the ability to exchange and withdraw to fiat.  

07.10.2019 в 22:13 funchy сказал:

Тогда вы можете сказать нам, какой из них вам понравился больше всего? В чем для вас преимущество?

например, я использую кошелек Enjin, потому что они предоставляют адреса XPUB. Таким образом, я могу управлять всеми BTC на многих биткойн-адресах.

C огласен с вами, что мы должны писать темы, которые будут легкими для понимания и понятными для всех, особенно для новичков, поскольку эти сообщения предоставляют нам полезную и очень ценную информацию ....

I personally use a cold wallet, this is a hardware in the form of a pendrive of the Ledger Nano series, this class of wallets are very reliable and safe for the protection of cryptocurrencies, here we can perform the most common actions such as deposits and withdrawals in a very simple way just by connecting it to a computer to perform these actions.

Fisrtly I used mewconnect, but it looks for me not well interface enough and I decidet to chaged it to trust Wallet. It is good for me in any points. 

I personally use a cold wallet since these wallets are quite safe for the protection of cryptocurrencies, since you do not need to be constantly connected to the internet, they are very easy to use since it is a pendrive with which it connects to a computer to be able to interact with her.

I currently deal with only a yobit wallet and an affiliate blockchain, because the YoBit portfolio is good in terms of working, mining and trading.

now I consider two top wallets: trust wallet and payeer. I am very disappointed in the coinbase wallet, which has a large Commission and plus does not allow you to buy or sell cryptocurrency. I think this is a very big disadvantage. I thought he was very cool, but in reality..