Which Wallet Are You Using? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito
  • Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 9
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

4 minutes ago, Sakkievt said:

I myself use alot of wallets,never keep all your crypto in one place as its prone to hackers.id rather lose a bit than lose all.

Then you can say to us which one did you like most? What is the advantage for you?

for example I am using Enjin wallet because they provide XPUB adresses. So I can manage all BTC in many Bitcoin addresses.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +3 3

and to me blockchain.info is also a very good wallet if we store our currencies then we feel no worried about our money, and you are also right and i agree that we need to keep our money in multiple wallet in this case we feel more and more confidence our coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 hour ago, Fouaddoss said:

i use this ' Binance , Poloniex ,Yobit , Blockchain , Kucoin ' , I think this is the best .

Someone likes to use coinbase I do not know why I personally do not like to use Because  Fees are high

Animation Halloween GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

That are not WALLETS.... that are exchanges. Big difference

OMG where is that mister moderator.... I am looking for him everywhere

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

hello buddy, I have so many exchange wallet right now, but for priority wallet, I only use metamask for altcoin and also ethereum, and Bitcoin wallet in my mobile phone

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Animation Halloween GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

That are not WALLETS.... that are exchanges. Big difference

OMG where is that mister moderator.... I am looking for him everywhere

BTC can have even on freebitco.in  ( for smaller money) if someone have a lot of BTC i think you must put it on key... my opinion

• +1 3
  • +3 2

I use blockchain wallet for quick transactions , exodus for keeping some bitcoins there. Mytherwallet for quick transactions with ethereum , nano ledger for deposits and some exchange wallets for trading.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

5 hours ago, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

None from this list of choices.
My wallet of choice is MEW and for a hard wallet, I choose Ledger Nano. Whichever wallet a person owns, it is highly important to keep your keys secured and private at all cost. Never trust anyone with your keys. Even write it down on a paper or journal so that you'll have a spare copy if a worst case scenario happens.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I only have Lobstr, Eidoo, Metamask, Coinbase and Electrum, Because i never safe another crypto on my wallet. When i have crypto except XLM, BTC and ETH+Token, I trade it.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I used atomic, coin base wallet because an airdrop program from coin base and atomic wallet, i think those wallet working good for me

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I will use all until someone found a wallet for all coins. At the moment, I use trust wallet, guarda, MEW and paper wallet the most. I also have a few QT wallet running.

Edited by lucky80
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I'm not using any of these. Whatever I'm holding, I'm holding on their official wallet. I think this web wallet or third party wallet as very risky, although I'm not certain about Automic Wallet.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Im using Trust and Atomic base on that list Its not on the list But im using also imtoken,EThos and Coinomi I rather choose a mobile base wallet for IOS and Android beside its light and handy you can carry it anytime you want.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Sakkievt said:

For btc and eth i only use luno as its trusted and it can exchange both into my country currency.Coinomi is also a multi crypto wallet i use alot.

Keeping Crypto on Luno is a bad idea because you have no access to your private key and Luno is known for being an exchange. Multi wallets like Coinomi, imToken, Trust Wallet and some other decentralized wallet are a great option to store your crypto. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

13 hours ago, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I use several, Exodus is very good and covers many coins, I have had no problems with it. Generally though I would advise that you do not hold all your crypto on one wallet.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Of all the multi-currency wallets listed here, only used and dealt with the Atomic wallet. Not a bad wallet with the ability to exchange and lots of coins. I will say nothing about the safety of the wallet. Still, I decided to use the Electrum wallet only for BTC and MEW wallet for ETH and ETC. I keep other altcoins on the exchanges

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I just heard the news that Ledger wallet will integrate some Atomic Swaps
wallet exchange inside Ledger Live application... and I hope fees will not go over the roof

well done applause GIF

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

Online wallets I use: Coinbase, Bitrue, Binance and Lupex.

Software wallets: Exodus and Atomic Wallet.

Those are the best options for me. They all have their different perks to use. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

I store my tokens at myetherwallet.I feel convenient and my tokens are safe.I have stored for a very long time and the moment that I checked it,its still there.

Lets all be vigilant in our wallets and private keys,because no matter how we keep safe our wallet is theres alot of hackers that will attempt to access our hard earned tokens.

Edited by Rosepetals
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Actually I want to ask something to forum mods. 

Is it forbiden to share with ref link here like BTT or anyone can share thier referral links?

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am using Trezor, Coinbase and MetaMask

• +1 4
  • +3 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Mostly I used mew wallet for ERC20 token hold.If you hold btc i recommend you to use blockchain wallet or coinbase wallet and added 2FA for best secruity.Myetherwallet update their wallet and added mewconnect so never lost your altcoin.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1