[OFFER] Renting my signature (0.05 BTC) - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

[OFFER] Renting my signature (0.05 BTC)

Hello everyone and have a nice day!

I can offer to rent my signature for 1 month at a price of 0.05 BTC per month.

If someone was interested in my offer, write me in a personal message.

Our forum is still very young, but I think it has a great future!😊

Edited by epidemia
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

8 minutes ago, Flangler said:

What is your signature? Do you have some kind of Portfolio?

Which portfolio? I offer to rent my place for signature. I do not design signatures, read the start message carefully))

8 minutes ago, robelneo said:

With a campaign coming from Bitcointalk and many members promoting this forum , I'm pretty sure we will have a good flow of traffic today alexa ranking is, and it's only a matter of time before we bridge the 500k mark, we can have it next week possibly.

This site ranks:
#1,075,646 

I agree with you, it's only a matter of time.

Ah there you are. So people are talking about your profile? Good to see that you are offering your space. Considering your posting habit and a forum moderator, you should have get some good deal.

However I think it may take few more days or week to have a real deal. Good luck mate.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello everyone and have a nice day!

I can offer to rent my signature for October at a price of 0.005 BTC per month.

Our forum is still very young, but I think it has a great future!😊

Oh,. I thought you are doing signature and selling it. In that case since this forum is new I can offer you 0,0005 btc. If  you are interested we can discuss further details on PM.

8 minutes ago, Flangler said:

I can offer you 0,0005 btc

Peanut buddy. I do not think anyone should come forward and to accept it even if it is for a week. However if OP finds it worthy for him the good luck.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Peanut buddy. I do not think anyone should come forward and to accept it even if it is for a week. However if OP finds it worthy for him the good luck.

Do you really think that he will see bigger offer than mine here (if any)?

2 minutes ago, Flangler said:

Not sure but I do think it's still not time yet. I personally will rather keep my space empty than selling it for a month for that much. It's just me though. If you both can make dean good for the forum.

23 minutes ago, Flangler said:

Yes of course. Look at his profile for how much he writes per day. He is also active in another forum and he has the same activity.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

Update:

I can offer to rent my signature for 1 month at a price of 0.008 BTC per month.

If someone was interested in my offer, write me in a personal message.

I think it's a good idea and hope you get some takers. If sores are paying some members to post then I'm sure that it will be in someone's interest to rent sig ature space. I think once icos and more promotion of genuine projects start to happen here we will see the vaule of our space here increase. 

3 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Did you got any kind offer ?If you got any, please share to us here, sometimes could be good for someone.

Hello. At the moment, a forum is paying me for my work))

But I think we will all soon see great projects on this forum that will pay good money. Probably need to raise the price every day. Thank you for your interest. If there are interesting offers, I will definitely report this information in this topic.

4 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

With a site moderator offering his signature for sale here in this forum, I believe signature campaign will soon come to this forum and that gives me greater hope in the forum future. 

So as not to be as expensive as a moderator, I will rent my signature for 1 month at the rate of 0.005 BTC monthly

You probably shouldn't hijack someone else's thread like a jerk. Make your own thread and offer your space.

We all waiting for that, to rent signature now is not ready to be realized in this forum because it's in begging i think but should see that in future with some rules 

• Useful or interesting 1

Update (16.03.2020):

I can offer to rent my signature for 1 month at a price of 0.05 BTC per month.

I will consider different offers, including payment in different coins and tokens. 

2 minutes ago, Arsm420 said:

As a forum moderator you should have some good deals as you are giving your space a good look at your posting habits. Ah you are, then people are talking about your profile? 

Some small nuances are not very important)

image.png.5cdf719713d474b662db0cfede866efd.png

image.png.d23cd3c53f6a3aae0ca8f929dc4ecf6f.png

image.png.34f50e0d24229e894836196407746b59.png

I will not praise myself and my forum account, these indicators will be enough. Partners find me themselves, I do not force))

Thank you for showing us a new way to get the optimal benefits from here, passive income is warmly welcome, this could a great opportunity to have real money with no faking, I am wondering how can I have product to promote. 

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

@epidemia I might consult with a project named  Experty. Personally, I can not afford that much BTC amount now but hopefully, team of that project might get interested if you are still open to let them put a link in your signature field. Thanks 😊

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@epidemia I might consult with a project named  Experty. Personally, I can not afford that much BTC amount now but hopefully, team of that project might get interested if you are still open to let them put a link in your signature field. Thanks 😊

Hello. I am always ready to discuss almost any suggestions. I will study the project in more detail...but by the way, if they have a desire, let them write to me in Telegram - @epidemia777. I do not see any problems)

• Useful or interesting 2

44 minutes ago, epidemia said:

Hello. I am always ready to discuss almost any suggestions. I will study the project in more detail...but by the way, if they have a desire, let them write to me in Telegram - @epidemia777. I do not see any problems)

It is for sure, project is real. As I have been also working into it. Last time, they were having some aggressive promotional programs. Maybe, they have not heard about this forum yet. I might write them a letter today and will DM you here or on telegram just after getting back from them. Thanks again. 

• +2 1

0.05 bitcoin for the signature? Seriously?! It doesn't happen that way. I can't believe it. Do you have any proof of what you said? I'd love to hear it

I saw many in the forum offering their special spaces for rent. And the advice, bear in mind, do not rent it to swindlers or even if there is a 1% doubt because you will be contributing to the loss of people who have worked hard to raise capital.