BTC "Exchange or P2P" fees / withdrawal-Deposit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

BTC "Exchange or P2P" fees / withdrawal-Deposit

BTC

"Exchange or P2P" fees / withdrawal-Deposit 

Actually the Yobit withdrawal fee is not the highest, even the trade fee is 0.2%

So what is the fee of your Preferred Exchange Today: Please you can use this format and add comment would be great.

Exchange - P2P:

LBTC

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

You commentary:

This Exchange allows the sending BTC between accounts without payments fee. It is the centralized typy. KYC is required

_************_ .

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hi @Anthor95

The idea of the Topic is to make known the fees of the Exchanges, that users most frequent used, in such a way someone can have the information and know if it suits you or not, before registering or simply realizing that it is not what you are looking for.

I have placed the Localbitcoin data.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This topic is good and realy working in this crypto field.P2p platform give facilities to buy bitcoin in any country using our local currency with low fees.

7 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

no you are not right the withdraw fee of btc on youbit is 0.0012 bts which is very high for all the youbit users the solution to avoid such high fee is first sell your btc and then withdraw usd for 0.2% fee .

Hi !

If you read the OP correctly, it is referred to LBTC is P2P exchange.

I do not mean Yobit. I hope that another user to contribute with that.

In a way these easy Topic seek to contribute to the Newbie who do not find post to contribute easily.

Remember to use the proposed format:

On 1/28/2020 at 9:17 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Exchange - P2P:

nme

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.0000xxxx BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.0000xxx BTC

You commentary:

xxxyyyzzz

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, alexisfuentes said:

BTC

Actually the Yobit withdrawal fee is not the highest, even the trade fee is 0.2%

So what is the fee of your Preferred Exchange Today: Please you can use this format and add comment would be great.

Exchange - P2P:

LBTC

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

You commentary:

This Exchange allows the sending BTC between accounts without payments fee. It is the centralized typy. KYC is required

_************_ .

I always prefer fee before making any transaction i used binance and Yobit for payments.On yobit i made p2p transaction with out paying fees .This us great for me.So why should i go for such exchange where i have to pay for depositing.To me these fees are must be save as much i can.I am not a big investor so fees matters to me.

It is the idea we need those who give us experience of their transactions, ty.

Then then tell us what the Binance rates are, I don't know them.

Please if we can use this format I would greatly appreciate it:

Exchange - P2P:

Binance

Deposit Fee:

Yes- No  /   ?

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes - no /  ?

You commentary:

3 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I always prefer fee before making any transaction i used binance and Yobit for payments.On yobit i made p2p transaction with out paying fees .This us great for me.So why should i go for such exchange where i have to pay for depositing.To me these fees are must be save as much i can.I am not a big investor so fees matters to me.

@Syedbesharat  👍👍👍👍

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, alexisfuentes said:

So what is the fee of your Preferred Exchange Today:

Something wrong with you, there's no low fees when you use bitcoin for financial activity, more bitcoin more money to spend for transactions. Bitcoin still become priority for trading and investment and altcoin is the best solution for withdraw. Yobit have their own decision about fees and I think fees is relative.

That's why I use Yobit for bitcoin activity, other reason is this exchanges have good reputation about speed network. I agree with KYC and join it as my support for Yobit to avoid scammer. I feel fine with fees but sometimes low volume make me boring to wait.

This Topic has a low replies incidence because it has a very specific question.

It does not require technical knowledge of anything. On the contrary, it is a post that requires a response based on experience. Which experience? have used an Exchange!

An exchange basically has two important Fees; the one of withdrawal  and the one of Trader. Sometimes it is charged to deposit, but it is not often for Exchange to do so.

Then you just have to add that information and if you want a comment.

Make comments as requested in the OP, you are free to give your opinion as long as you contribute to the development of the Topic, Thanks

________

On 2/13/2020 at 8:30 PM, gordoncrypto said:

I think this tends to be very similar to DEX versus centralized. There are benefits in every case, but for me I am hoping to find zero fee solutions.

What are the DEX Fee?

Exchange - P2P:

nme

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.0000xxxx BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.0000xxx BTC

You commentary:

xxxyyyzzz

13 hours ago, imran777 said:

If you go to any one of China, you will find that they charge some trading fees and it is not necessary, it is not a fee, they will not do so then we need to see it. Then work

Your post qualifies as a useless comment, consider that you have a large number of posts, you should be better every day.

13 hours ago, juttmani said:

Every exchange operates on its own terms and regulations and the fees it charges are managed well, which is why we do not take any action without paying it.

Which Exchanges? use the form that I mention in this post, thanks

13 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Something wrong with you, there's no low fees when you use bitcoin for financial activity, more bitcoin more money to spend for transactions. Bitcoin still become priority for trading and investment and altcoin is the best solution for withdraw. Yobit have their own decision about fees and I think fees is relative.

Use the format to provide what is requested.

Then add a comment referring to the topic.

4 hours ago, dinabolt said:

That's why I use Yobit for bitcoin activity, other reason is this exchanges have good reputation about speed network. I agree with KYC and join it as my support for Yobit to avoid scammer. I feel fine with fees but sometimes low volume make me boring to wait.

Friend given his experience should know that he is making a useless comment for the TOPIC. add words like rates, Exchange but your comment says nothing in reference to the Topic, this is a bad practice, post that have nothing to do with the topic is in fact a violation of the rule, you should know.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

11 hours ago, amakka said:

roughly entirely of the challenges are folks that hold the riches out of the fees, and here are over and over again folks who hurtle fees for carriage funds and repeatedly look after as a result and hold to fee a fee on trading.

10 hours ago, Balacase14t said:

If you pass on to any one of China, you will recover that they incriminate round about trading fees and it is not necessary, it is not a fee, they will not get something done therefore it follows that we must to see it. 

10 hours ago, Asulayman said:

Almost all of the challenges are folks that be responsible for the funds out of the fees, and in attendance are regularly folks who attack fees for distribution funds and frequently achieve consequently and hold to fee a fee on trading.

10 hours ago, muhal said:

i have never use btc exchange an p2p .....dnt have experiemced about it even havenot heared of it......i always use yobit exchange which is a great exchange ...... it is safe and secure ....i didnt find any scam or discomfortability in this exchange

10 hours ago, kkussbx said:

Exchange fees, which users use most often, in a way that someone can have information and know if it's right for you, before signing up or simply realizing that it's not must be you are looking for .. The P2P platform provides facilities to buy bitcoins in any country that uses our local currency for a low fee .. The P2P platform provides facilities for buying bitcoins in Any country that uses our local currency at a low fee.

There is a button that says useless comment or spam.

It is what I would use but you are valuable users.

I do not understand how based on their experience. Yours comments are OFF TOPIC It is a clear violation of the forum rules. I invite you to review them.

For future answers use the format shown in the OP.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/17/2020 at 2:10 PM, ijustloveu said:

not quite altogether of the challenges are individuals that need the capital out of the fees, and nearby are a lot individuals who rush fees for conveyance change and frequently perform consequently and give to recompense a fee on trading.

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

20 hours ago, Yawar said:

I think P2P exchange will become something really new and unique, and users from all over the world will be able to use the services of the platform absolutely free, which was not possible to achieve earlier...

16 hours ago, Sabha said:

inbase so I was wondering if y'all had any other exchange or p2p website y'all prefer to ... Coinbase only seems to let you move your BTC into a Euro wallet, which would probably cause more fees to withdraw in

2 hours ago, Aure said:

If you proceed to any one of China, you will observe that they allegation a number of trading fees and it is not necessary, it is not a fee, they will not execute accordingly so therefore we want to picture it. it follows that design

Please read the OP, it is very specific what is requested in the OP, not general information or in other words the post to add, remember that your post should contribute to the discussion of the Topic.

Exchange - P2P:

LBTC

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

You commentary:

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

12 hours ago, Mohsin Khan said:

No you are not right the withdraw fee of btc on youbit is 0.0012 bts which is very high for all the youbit users the solution to avoid such high fee is first sell your btc and then withdraw usd for 0.2% fee ...

It's hard to do this:

Exchange :

Yobit

Deposit Fee:

No / 0.00000 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.0012 BTC

You commentary:

Cex

Good promotions

Fake in your Quote:  " sell your btc and then withdraw usd for 0.2% fee"

Fix.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, Hashimi said:

In any case, I advise you to deposit a small amount for trading and learn how daily trading works or for long-term trading because if you invest with huge amount without trading experience you can lose it all. So, if you start at low you can lessen the risk of losing a large amount of money in trading. Start at small then learn the basic (buy low and sell high) until you know how the market works. After you gain some trading experience, you can use them in your future trading then increase your trading funds slowly to maximize your trading profit.

👍

Your comment is very valuable and I appreciate it, in fact you are an experienced user and you should know that we should
  Respond in relation to the topic, however, if you have information about any specific exchange you use and what are your withdrawal and deposit rates, leave them here in this topic. and if possible use the format that is in the OP, thank you very much.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am wondering to see those people who are talking like the fee of Yobit exchange is very high but in reality the fees are very affordable. There is just more fee for the bitcoin withdrawal otherwise all have the less withdrawal fees. Check the exchange to make sure. 

Exchange - P2P:
BINANCE

LTC

Deposit Fee:

NO / 0.0000O LTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.0001 LTC

You commentary:
BINANCE 0.1% trading fee

THINK POSITIVE

8 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Exchange - P2P:
BINANCE

LTC

Deposit Fee:

NO / 0.0000O LTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.0001 LTC

You commentary:
BINANCE 0.1% trading fee

spacer.png307835492_BTCBITCOIN.png.9938cdcda5423c92d6c5e7885d10d389.png

7 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Exchange :
YOBIT

XRP

Deposit Fee:

NO / 0.0000 XRP

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.5 XRP

You commentary:
YOBIT 0.2% trading fee

307835492_BTCBITCOIN.png.9938cdcda5423c92d6c5e7885d10d389.png

Hi friends, always together in your comments.

Again they do not stick to the topic and make OFF-Topic comments. Please read well, answering is not enough, your comments need to be related to the topic.

It is BTC: Please let us do things well, that the topics and their answers make sense, if a topic talks about BTC because taking the contribution on the other hand. They like the Troll, ok.

Title TOPIC: 

BTC.gif.e7d9c21fbd645141dfde33550aca231c.gif

You may notice that this Topic unlike many does not have many answers, because it is quite specific and I have managed to keep it away from spammers.

Include the data for BTC and I will gladly eliminate your Dislike, in fact I will change for a Like.

Regards.

pD:

Count: 3DL/3DL

170-45=125 + 134=259 lo

Edited by alexisfuentes
Count:

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 3/14/2020 at 10:14 PM, Rosaline149 said:

BTC exchange can be the best choice rather than the p2p because Bitcoin is the oldest crypto in the world and due to its higher popularity it is widely considered in the world and the almost all the legit projects have included Bitcoin in the trading pairs. 

On 3/15/2020 at 1:21 AM, Summi said:

So it is not the best option available, I haven't seen a lot of exchange that are actually having deposit fee.

This topic seeks to collect all the information available on the withdrawal and deposit fees of the exchanges. No matter if they are popular or not.

BTC.gif.e7d9c21fbd645141dfde33550aca231c.gif 

Contribute to posts related to BTC fees

• LBTC

Exchange - P2P:

LBTC

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

You commentary:

• Yobit

Exchange :

Yobit

Deposit Fee:

No / 0.00000 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.0012 BTC

You commentary:

This is "Cex" - Good promotions - Invest Box - Much Tokens - ICOs

Please leave your helpful feedback, also if there is an error with the rates mentioned, please let me know. These prices change from time to time.

Contribute to posts related to BTC fees

Let's keep the order and the useful comments in the posts, CryptoTalk is changing,  we can all do it!

Please: use this Template:

Exchange - P2P:

LBTC

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

You commentary:

This Exchange ....

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/28/2020 at 2:17 PM, alexisfuentes said:

BTC

Exchange - P2P:

LBTC

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

You commentary:

_************_ .

Exchange - P2P:

Localebitcoin

Deposit Fee:

Yes / 0.00003 BTC

Withdrawal Fee:

Yes / 0.00001 BTC

Me to i use Localebitcoin too it's the great way to exchange P2P Paxful is the second way i have account on it but never use it and i really dont know the fees of deposit and withdraw but i think it's like LBTC 

6 hours ago, Binjit said:

.../...

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

../... 

Please, really please!

Fix your posT and lovingly removed Spam or Bad post , I will even give your deserved  image.png.2870288923b1f2746a3d26a42d770549.png

You should not replies in a post where you have nothing to contribute.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I dont understand your comment can you please explain 

You like trolling! you have more than 3800+ messages do not come to dirty this topic menu, let's help to be different things, different comments, useful.

Do not take my opinion out of context:

Make the quote correctly.

ok.jpg.5b3eec91c8c2b6816c080e4e7d17eb34.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think yes I agree with you about the trade fees of Yobit website exchange in comparison with some website exchange is not higher for example in Bitstamp the fee is 0.25% in Yobit is 0.20% so for those who are daily traders is profitable using Yobit platform, the deference Bitcoin withdraw fee is 0.0012 Bitcoins in Yobit and 0.0005 Bitcoins in Bitstamp.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

@tienda @iloveyobit @Hanan951 @Ali_hmwi @scorpiali  (*)

Their  posts are bad, cannot answer "any idea you guys think" in relation with theme crypto,  must give "replies" to the issues in the OP, it is essential to participate objectively and making this forum great.

General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

In detail that you are breaking:

General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum

2. Abusive expressions in any form are prohibited.