bitance.net: SCAM or LEGIT? [SOLVED-SCAM] - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

bitance.net: SCAM or LEGIT? [SOLVED-SCAM]

from the name itself it really a scam. and anything that asking for money in return is definitely a scam,no sites that require us to deposit first before withdrawing our funds.

I think that the people are crazy who uses the exchanges that contains scam. But another problem is that the legit exchange catching too high fee from the people so that use these legit sites for low fee but they are really scam.

Recently we have too many scams on name of Binance even many peoples lost some good amount because they are not doing any confirmation and authentic check up about sites how are these working and from where they are linked this is also scam please never deposit any money or coin be-aware because if you lost money then this is non refundable for you. 

I advise you not to deposit any capital with them as they can instruct you to deduct your funds due to the regularity of the above posters clichéd d regular Yobit chat clone.  This has improved the missing stopover from them as an alternative to research on them.  I think a Google search is just as important to note more information about this site.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:38 AM, teminalibug said:

i need to know if this website is legit or scam, someone sent me money, but i need to deposit at least once to be able to withdraw my money, any fast responsive, but for a person who knows the site well, its kinda new i think, its a bitcoin trading platform.

links is https://bitance.net/

I have already visited the Bitance exchange, and if you see from the display or even the information at the bottom of the exchange website, this is quite suspicious, I am not saying that the Bitance exchange is a scam, but it would be better if you didn't use it, because your information and privacy will be the consequences.

this is the bottom of the Bitance exchange website I mean.
image.thumb.png.e72bde08ad8b9ac7d98a3bfaad3ec970.png

31 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

I have already visited the Bitance exchange, and if you see from the display or even the information at the bottom of the exchange website, this is quite suspicious, I am not saying that the Bitance exchange is a scam, but it would be better if you didn't use it, because your information and privacy will be the consequences.

Compare the messages from yobit exchange chatbox and bitance chatbox, tell me what you see.,

Just now, cenvele said:

No require I've as of now accommodate that its nothing but a trick, do not go anyplace close that location or any other exchanging site with comparative requests.

They were smart though, gave me an offer I almost could not refuse 5000 usd in my balance, like a dream come true.

Just now, ferrlypa said:

As the location is inquiring for store on their trade so it think this is often not great location for contribute. by and large a few destinations who inquire for any asset to store may be they are attempting to trick you.i wish you may utilize yobit stage for exchanging.

I agree, but yobit might not be best for me, the dice and the high trading fees compared to binance are moving me away, but i will stick for a while sees what changes.

I thought bitance.net was a scam, I was startled when I thought it was binance when I first read it, but this seems to be a parody of binance, but I learned it just now, was a scam.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:58 PM, Dolpharius said:

for the first time I see this shit project and I won’t be surprised how you fell for the bait, how much can you? as they say sucker is not a mammoth.

It's best to be careful when clicking on those sites, otherwise you could be stolen by someone in your account. .I never visited that website until the bethe platform wasn't a good platform to use, as compared to binance, kucoin and other platforms you

I don't know much about this. But i hope you will find useful answers about your question and you can understand what is right and what is wrong.

No one can say that with crypto projects.
  Already a model where you don't have to worry about fraud or scam.  This ensures that only great quality projects are offered

lately there are a lot of new exchanges - I remain working on the old, time-tested exchanges with a decent volume, I bypass these new sharashki.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:28 PM, BTC Future said:

I haven't heard of a bitance platform but only judging by the name it looks like an effort to scam people by mistakenly believing that it is binance exchange. A lot of scams use tactics like this one and I'd be sure to do extended due diligence before joining this one.

The exchange is very legal because I am using it for two years now and have never faced any problems. It becomes one of the best for all users. Many people say that this is a very legal exchange. You can check out the review on bitance.net exchange.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:38 PM, teminalibug said:

i need to know if this website is legit or scam, someone sent me money, but i need to deposit at least once to be able to withdraw my money, any fast responsive, but for a person who knows the site well, its kinda new i think, its a bitcoin trading platform.

Screenshot_2019-10-07 Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - Bitance.png

First the name is like binance exchange and that not good dont make me fell trusty, and you said someone send me money, who send you money. and if the exchange ask you to deposit to have the law to withdraw it's really fake dont do that

On 10/7/2019 at 11:38 PM, teminalibug said:

Screenshot_2019-10-07 Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - Bitance.png

It is looking like a scam because they have the bots that are increasing the prices here, so any one have any kind of the ideas.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:31 AM, buosualtu said:

They are scammer, they are as it were after your to begin with store, so do not deliver them that cash

I might agreed with you, even the way the binance was written, it definitely show that they are scammer and they are ready to mislead us

6 hours ago, hangomao said:

It is looking like a scam because they have the bots that are increasing the prices here, so any one have any kind of the ideas.

Everything in that sites is a bot/automated, i think it is cleared that they are scammers, i have to change this topic to solved.

As I have not used this website and also hearing for the first time so it's very difficult to say that carries any scam activities or else it is a legal website but while seeing their responses from experienced users and their existing users I think referring this website will not be beneficial for the users.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Yes i have a friend who hav tried this later got scammed, they hacked his account . So I'm 100% sure this is a scam website.

It can be seen that this site has tried to imitate Binance and whenever you come across any website whose name is very similar to the established and successful website, it's a red flag and the time to dig deep into the site. They hacked his account. So I am 100% sure this is a scam site.

IEO is any product in which you don't need to concern yourself with fraudulence or perhaps frauds. Merely declaring. In not only that, it ie that simply high quality jobs can be obtained, in terms of any person can easily notify together with cryptocurrency jobs.

The appearance of the site is like the cex.io site, but the name of the site is like binance. it certainly does not seem reliable.They have merged multiple exchanges and created a scam stock exchange.

I suppose that the public are silly who uses the exchanges that contains scam. But an added difficult is that the legit talk infectious as well tall fee from the individuals accordingly that aid these legit sites for sad fee but they are in truth scam.