bitance.net: SCAM or LEGIT? [SOLVED-SCAM] - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

bitance.net: SCAM or LEGIT? [SOLVED-SCAM]

Truth be told I have never utilized titans net in some time. I have no clue about it being shameful or unique. In the event that anybody thinks about this, if it's not too much trouble let me know.

I know a lot of sites are similar to this in form, and according to my experience, it is a quorum. You must stay away from such sites if you want to keep your money.

But why do you have to use a platform like this bitance and while there are big and safe platforms with big advantages like BINANCE and YOBIT

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, Efs said:

The appearance of the site is like the cex.io site, but the name of the site is like binance. it certainly does not seem reliable.They have merged multiple exchanges and created a scam stock exchange.

I did not know about it resemblance with cex.io I just verified that now, but did you check the chatroom messages they are from yobit chat.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:03 AM, kisaasoaka said:

I won't click on that link but that screenshot belongs to that domain, it's a very obvious scam / phishing site. It is better to avoid them instead of studying them. I think a Google search is enough to find more details about this site.

That sites might be scam sites and I don't think it is advisable for anyone to used the sites for trading or investments

19 hours ago, nighredi said:

I as of now affirmed that the site was a trick, i adjusted it myself, they indeed cloned their chat room from yobit.

I'm glad you verified that too, I hope no one falls into that scam site, if that is even possible.

yes brother i have googled it and most people say that it is a ascam site so don't trust them. they don't pay and are just stealing your coin/money so be careful and never invest in there.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:08 AM, teminalibug said:

i need to know if this website is legit or scam, someone sent me money, but i need to deposit at least once to be able to withdraw my money, any fast responsive, but for a person who knows the site well, its kinda new i think, its a bitcoin trading platform.

links is https://bitance.net/

Screenshot_2019-10-07 Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - Bitance.png

If they are asking to deposit first to take withdraw then this is sign of scam. Because they just want to collect money from you. After that they would not give you withdraw. Any site which ask you to deposit to take withdraw is definately scam no need to ask anyone about the site.

46 minutes ago, Opinder said:

If they are asking to deposit first to take withdraw then this is sign of scam. Because they just want to collect money from you. After that they would not give you withdraw. Any site which ask you to deposit to take withdraw is definately scam no need to ask anyone about the site.

I have encountered a few that required a deposit first, like some dice that that you could play with faucets but you have to make your first deposit to withdrawal, s don't lose faith in all sites that requires you to pay first.

The vast majority of the web page can undoubtedly opt for solely this swindle considering that the scammers usually are multiply above the many checking webpages. In addition to coming days to weeks, these scammers often are can yes sort out the different checking webpages. And another matter the earth extensive web page usually is acquired in various scammers. You will discover several customers often are including on scammers this scammer usually thoroughly does away with a global webpage.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:50 PM, MD. Sajib said:

binance.com There are a lot of things on this site occasionally, and there are often both burglar scandals and leggings, but there are usually a lot of people who are unscrupulous people and some of the scumbags who work here

Binance cryptonator, payeer, Coinex yobit, mercatox, and kucoin, etc.Some are fraudulent and some are legacy. I do not know about this exchange. Many people say that this is a very legal exchange. You can check out the review on bitance.net exchange. Before I was in favor of a platform, I constantly corrected a check and completed an investigation for my personal benefit.

That is a fake site, any site that will ask you to deposit something so that you can get paid its not safe, unless they have some services apart from mining and free coins. Scammers are everywhere and they have many ways to steal our money, lets be more careful.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, ceptletle said:

Actually trades that gives a store reward, does that, but this was not indeed a store reward, it was a fake credit, i got from a fake client.

This site might be scam sites I don't trust it at all,, they want to used binance name to attract more traders to their site

I have noticed that any site that requires you to deposit into their account before you can make a withdrawal is almost sure to be a scam site, as none of the legit sites that i have ever made use of has ever asked for this. It is good that you found it to be a scam at an early stage before too many losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, Pronzegirl said:

I don’t know exactly whether it is a fraud or not, but I certainly if I was in your place I wouldn’t think about paying for that platform and in general any trading platform gives you a bonus that doesn’t require a deposit but rather a trading request so that you can withdraw or that there is a minimum withdrawal level in any case you do not pay To them, I advise you to review any site well before entering it and watch reviews of it via YouTube or any other platform. Please be very careful of these sites.

Did you not read the title, case closed this site is a scam, verified that myself and here is what i found;

• cloned yobit chat
  • Cloned design from CEX.IO
  • cloned name from binance.

Until now the exchange work good without any problems and we cant say it's really scam but in my opinion I dont feel good with it without any reason but just a feeling 

You are concerning realized that every web-site worth considering. You pay in their skin could use one that generates a the will be convinced being a hoax website when none of them of your legitimized web pages we currently have possibly taken includes possibly sought after the following. It is okay for you to determine them being a hoax during the first step in advance of so many cuts.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:28 PM, BTC Future said:

I haven't heard of a bitance platform but only judging by the name it looks like an effort to scam people by mistakenly believing that it is binance exchange. A lot of scams use tactics like this one and I'd be sure to do extended due diligence before joining this one.

Never face any problems. It becomes one of the best for all users. Some are scams and some are legacy. I do not know about this exchange. Many people say that this is a very legal exchange. You can check out the review on bitance.net exchange.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:38 AM, kusvuw10 said:

I never knew about this Website,. Do not participate in this exchange if you have not verified correctly

it's their job to deceive people and make easy money, these lazy people have no heart because they steal investors' money. I could not find exact details about it but because personally I have not tried this. But otherwise I feel it is not too safe.

In these cases the best thing is to search for a review about the site and know what people think about the site, you can search in the sites of the reviews such as TrustPilot.com

On 12/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

Avoid these types of sites you can avoid losing money, it is completely deceptive so do not visit sites like this

it's their job to deceive people and make easy money, these lazy people have no heart because they steal investors' money. I think it's deceptive because I couldn't find the proper details about it but because I personally didn't try this.

9 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

In these cases the best thing is to search for a review about the site and know what people think about the site, you can search in the sites of the reviews such as TrustPilot.com

It was very new, no site reviewed it at the time i posted that is why i had to ask here and i got my answers, very good ones.

I think that this site is a quorum. I have not heard of it before or what it does. But the name of the large platform binance . From this we can conclude that it is a scam.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:50 PM, MD. Sajib said:

binance.com There are a lot of things on this site occasionally, and there are often both burglar scandals and leggings, but there are usually a lot of people who are unscrupulous people and some of the scumbags who work here

neither the probability of a cryptocurrency has ever been preferred, nor is there any criticism. Make sure it is legalized initially so you can pay with the money inside. There are many phishing sites in the world, which can scam my account, this site is not legal for me, but I would recommend you to go through some research on this site.