Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

I have no idea about this. Because, I think, this is a question of absurdity. Which, to post, why do we have to wait so long? So it is not required. Because not everyone has too much time. Thank you to the administration.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:40 PM, Fattkidd said:

Well for old users this is a good thing because spammers are gonna have a hard time spamming because of this which is good plus we have 24 hours per day which means we have plenty of time to create a unique and useful contents to comment or to post.

Yes this is a good thing for older and also for new commers. We get variety of knowledge from this platform.

I am also agree with another person that, we are try all time save time. because time is much is wealth to every man. so nobody never waist your time. 

I haven't been writing on this forum for some time and I agree with you, I noticed a particular slowness in publishing new posts, perhaps the number of new users has recently increased exponentially and quinid somehow try to reduce the scam attempts

i noticed that when created a new post subject matter of question about it but nothing sure how much the best time for this position with a good time for you. 

For me a newbie who is trying to meet up with the first 100post its very frustrating because am just trying to make my first 1000 points. But its still okay.

Hy guys . I hope you that is limited time between  two or more post . That is rule of cryptotalk. It is more efficient to memeber 

On 1/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, alaina1001 said:

I think it's absurd. Why do we have to wait that long to post again? It's not necessary to. Not everyone has too much time in their hands. 

I agree with you it doesn't require as much time as it is being mentioned on site. It's entirely meticulously perform .

52 minutes ago, mansoor123 said:

Hy guys . I hope you that is limited time between  two or more post . That is rule of cryptotalk. It is more efficient to memeber 

I think the two post between time is 2 to 3 minutes and its time is good for all member.

Yeal i also notice that, time between posting something is increase 2min to 4min . 

So that, 30 post are take your 2hours. 

It’s really boring. 

Thats why I divided this time   in 3 part fir posting 30 post. 

Yeah. I have also noticed. But now it has come back to normal to 2 minutes. It was no doubt very frustrating to wait between 2 posts. It would hardly take 2 minutes to post a certain comment.

I think, it was useful because or maybe they are examine the post before it will saved so that it would prevent from scamming or any violent actions. 

Yeah i notice it at first when i trying posting one after one then i saw a time below the text bar like that  please wait * second  to frame a post again. Then i understand there have a time Between post. 

Thats why i read the rules again and find out It's increase 2 to 4 min.     

Yes, of course every post took a lot of my time. Which, I think, took about two hours to do, 30 posts. This is what I remember. My post is acceptable to you. Then you must let me know. Thanks to Admin

On 1/28/2020 at 5:40 PM, Interface User said:

I think they do that to minimize the spam comments and to ensure also the speed of the forum. Because as I noticed my notification tab is delay and I can't post a new topic so I think the reason is the number of members increase.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . I noticed my notification tab is delay and l can't post a new topic so l think the reason is the number of members increase.

On 1/28/2020 at 5:20 PM, Honny143 said:

Why we write 30 post in two hours we have so much time to write around 24 hours why not we do like this 10 post in one hour give some time around 3are 4 hours same in second session this type we wrtie the post like genuine post what you think and your suggestion also good to improve this site 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . 4 hour's same in second this type we write the post like genuine post what you think and your suggestion also good to improve this site.

yes i notice this about some days ago.though i am new.i do not know about it properly.but i think it is good for making a post clearly ,because when we get more time,we can thinking about this topics.as a result this post is very useful.

Yes in this time increasing case iam also noticed.

It just happed due to posting comments rapidly.i think there leaders are gaves us more seconds of time to thing some usefulness comment.then post here .

But here aslo iam here trying my best here that much i come to know that i posted here.

Of course, I don't see an increase in time between posts. Can be posted here shortly. Therefore, there is no goal of increasing time here. Thank you Did you notice increase in the time between the post

I have it is from 2 minutes to 3 minutes oq, i think it is for the best gives us a time to think before replying or posting.

The time in between posts is currently 2 minutes and I think that is fair enough, to help prevent spam and regulate the number of irrelevant posts made on this platform.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:10 PM, abushama66 said:

I am also agree with another person that, we are try all time save time. because time is much is wealth to every man. so nobody never waist your time. 

I am also agree time is too much important for every person it is also a wealth for every one we must save our time and never waist our time in extra or un healthy works.

Dear mate I did experience the same issues here from my side I think the extra seconds was really much it will was really stressful for me since I was making my first 100 posts  I hope we Don encounter such situations again

38 minutes ago, MSD1994 said:

That what my friend how introduce me to this platform he was tell that the time of post e was increase for 2 minutes to 4 minutes, but I think it was very nice for that.

Actually the time is good but the time is too much for someone that have less time to spend in the forum to make some replys or posts daily.