Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

On 1/28/2020 at 5:20 PM, Honny143 said:

Why we write 30 post in two hours we have so much time to write around 24 hours why not we do like this 10 post in one hour give some time around 3are 4 hours same in second session this type we wrtie the post like genuine post what you think and your suggestion also good to improve this site 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . 4 hour's same in second this type we write the post like genuine post what you think and your suggestion also good to improve this site.

• +2 1

yes i notice this about some days ago.though i am new.i do not know about it properly.but i think it is good for making a post clearly ,because when we get more time,we can thinking about this topics.as a result this post is very useful.

• +2 1

Yes in this time increasing case iam also noticed.

It just happed due to posting comments rapidly.i think there leaders are gaves us more seconds of time to thing some usefulness comment.then post here .

But here aslo iam here trying my best here that much i come to know that i posted here.

• +3 1

Of course, I don't see an increase in time between posts. Can be posted here shortly. Therefore, there is no goal of increasing time here. Thank you Did you notice increase in the time between the post

• +2 1

I have it is from 2 minutes to 3 minutes oq, i think it is for the best gives us a time to think before replying or posting.

• -2 1

The time in between posts is currently 2 minutes and I think that is fair enough, to help prevent spam and regulate the number of irrelevant posts made on this platform.

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 9:10 PM, abushama66 said:

I am also agree with another person that, we are try all time save time. because time is much is wealth to every man. so nobody never waist your time. 

I am also agree time is too much important for every person it is also a wealth for every one we must save our time and never waist our time in extra or un healthy works.

• +1 1

Dear mate I did experience the same issues here from my side I think the extra seconds was really much it will was really stressful for me since I was making my first 100 posts  I hope we Don encounter such situations again

• +1 1

As i am working on this forum from some days and i noticed that the time required is increasing from 1 to 2 minutes and now its about 3 minutes required for making new post but its ok you should write some posts at morning and some at evening so it is not an time consuming forum we should work at anytime anywhere so keep work

• +2 1

At the night of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to hold up before you can make another post on this discussion increment from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, presently it will take around 2 hours to make 30 post a day, your opinion of this, will it improve the gathering or cause issue for the discussion.

• +2 1

All right, I get the become aware of the time is increased sandwiched between two post. It is high-quality for thinking a meaningful post as a result the in sequence is very functional for each and every one me. 

• +2 1

On 1/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, ram007 said:

for me its fine. that was just short a time. they give us time to think for good posts and besides 30 posts only for 24hrs,we still have alot of time.

i beg to disagree.your right,ime is money,but this forum is not a waste of time. its actually worth of our time.no other sites can give you this amount. 4minutes waiting period,30 posts a 24hours,isn't enough?

Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you sharing  i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

• -2 1

It's ridicules,  if someone is really using the forum for knowledge and fun, and he will be forced of time limit, he will definitely say that he wouldn't use such forum. There should not any kind of time limit...!!!! Who has much time to write posts.....!!

And i noticed that there is no change in time limit, it is as before....!!!

• +3 1

The numerous individuals dynamic right now, makes this gathering far and away superior. That implies the cryptotalk web is constantly many individuals.......

• -2 1

On 1/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Well, there's no problem with that mate, just follow the new implemented rules here and give some respect for the admins and moderators here in this forum, they are know what they are doing mate, i hope you may understand.

It might improve the forum in that it will encourage the users to double check their comments before posting to correct errors and it might also be a bad thing because some people are busy that they don't have 2 hours to complete their daily posts.

• +2 1

I don't know and I still post with 2 minute waiting intervals. I don't have a time-varying time limit. Perhaps this system is valid for users.Asking the authorities this issue l

• -2 1

I have till now  post only 12 comments. I have not faced this pblm till now. I have no idea about increase in time. I have to post 100 comments but I have posted 12 comments and till now I have not faced this pblm. 

• +2 1

I  think its a good thing and this is because we are all going to be in that place where we give ourself time to really make the appropriate post, this makes it easy to avoid making mistakates, also it gives severs time, because we have had that message that servers are having an error and this is because of the flooding and it would become a problem for us all. its a good thing

Yes friend, I see that nowadays i have a time limit between two posts on cryptocols so you should think and post good quality post Don't rush to post too much i think this is the purpose of time restriction.

Now waiting time post is 3 minutes and it's mandatory. After one post we have to wait 3 minutes to post again. I am new in this forum and learning cryptocurrency that's why I not get a problem to wait 3 minutes break.

Yes it was so difficult to do thirty comments so it will take more time and now a days it the time between two comments is decrease to two minutes and fifty second so they should also decrease it. 

Hello there my dear friend. I'm new here so i dont anything about this cold down time between the two posts. As this is my second comment in this forum. I joined this forum through a friend. 

Yes and I also noticed that this time is changing according to the number of Online members in the forum! Maybe it's a step in solving the problem of pressure on the ceserers! I think it is a good solution, but there is certainly a perfect solution