Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

As far as i know this forum has an interval in posting. You can make post in every 3-5mins because if they detected that you are spamming ,they will give you warning points. That's my friend said.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

I suggest you to have an interval to your post. Make it 5-8mins because if you do spamming post they'll give you warning points for that. It is very helpful to have an interval in your posts.

• +2 1

Since every website owner wants that my website should be top from other websites. So he use limitations for avoiding spamming.

• -2 1

Yes the forum has increased the time between the two posts.  It will take 3 minutes to write the post. Soon you will be able to type, I think you will have less time

• -2 1

In my case still the same time I think and I do not know with the other member or I just not pay attention to it but I hope they will not have so much long time interval.

• -1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

4 mintus time is long time .because of waiting for long time we need more  time to make 30 comments daily this is not sounds good because I have very busy daily routine. 

• +1 1

As of now i am not experiencing it. Or i just posting my comments with enough interval? Anyway, its a good move for this forum. The possibility of copy-paste comments will be somehow lessen.

• +2 1

I have only noticed the time count down of time when posting but i have not currently taken not of the increment of time but special thanks to crypto talk.

Edited by Ovis25
  • -1 1

there are many people are wasting time here. But it seems to me on this forum The time between the publications is very reasonable It is an ideal time to think before writing And choose good ideas.

• +2 1

I think this is because the number of customers can increase. Because we see new members working here every day. Many people post spam which is usually not. So I think to reduce spam comments

• +2 1

It is very bad news. Now we can't work easily in this forum. Now we need waste more time in this forum.

• -2 1

I haven't got such experience yet but might be in future I will face the same problem as you are saying but I tried my best to hold this business as long as it is possible.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 1:46 PM, Sharjeel said:

Yes your are right this problem should be solved. Many time of people are wasting here. 

Time is money.

Time is money but you also have to work for it. Aswering with one line on every post does not constitute an effort in my opinion. What should everyone be doing is expanding into a subject and analysing it, while offering something useful in the discussion, in order to create quality posts.

Desais posted these rules in the Crypto World section of the forum and I think that they should be applied in the rest as well.

Probably you should start following these rules, otherwise every one line comment that offers nothing in the discussion won't count on your yobit posts.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Well judging from your explanations of extended time to make a post I think it's kind of absurd as this will cause problems for the forum it will make  it very stressful for use as it will exhaust more time

• -1 1

now it's back to normal, the time interval is 2 minutes for the next post. if in your area it is still 4 minutes, maybe for each country has a different time interval.

• -1 1

But if I may ask, why do the admins kind of put time limits the subsequently remove it, then at later times it then put it back and even add the time interval. Any reasons for that

• +1 1

Actually it is very bad news for us. Because now we are wait for this time. We can't work in this forum comfortable. If they stopped it then we can easily work in this forum

• +1 1

I no longer recognize if, in fact, they increased the post between each post or not, but if they did, I guess this is okay. Wait, you most effectively want 2 hours to complete 30 posts? Wow, that is what we call dedicated. Extended time may be a very good idea in my opinion.

• -1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, jyoti12321 said:

Well yes. I did observed. And I observed that it's because of they did fill crypto talk in delay , that's why they have to increase the time interval. But now all back to normal.

i think there was any issue about the time interval and  now the time interval is okay. now there will be less spam now in this forum.

• -2 1

On 1/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, phpMailz said:

Yes surely it is natural for many users of the platform there are many new people joined every day so it is clear to need spaces between posts

• -2 1

On 1/28/2020 at 8:42 PM, Maahi said:

yes now we all facing this issue when im typed ans of two forum then the time is completing nearby 2-3 minute required between two post.

Yes maybe it helps to stop spam , as many people are here for money and they don't read replies and post same thing again and again so within 2 minute's we should read and type in right way 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes,  I think it will improve on your quality post while you are posting. You know that you have time limit for your next post so you get time to think about what are you posting.

• -2 1

Yes i have also noticed this time difference as well. When i started with cryptotalk yesterday i could reply to conversation quite quickly. However, at the moment i have to wait about 5 minutes between each post, but the time is increasing with every post. I understand avoiding spammers, however this does make it difficult to reach our 30 posts per day.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

yep I noticed the post interval is increasing but no worries we can still posting and this will prevent to spamming post because sometimes there is buggy in the forum, like if you double click the post it will show 2 of your post at the same comment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day