Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

I think this is a great pass because it we could humans mirror on their put up and not just submit anything involves thoughts despite the fact that it does now not make feel. I suppose it's reasonable for the discussion board to invite this a whole lot from the participants. Additionally, I assume it additionally helps the site modify to the incoming site visitors since it gives their servers respiratory room to accommodate all people so that the website isn't always too laggy and to keep away from server mistakes.

• +3 1

Yes, I observed that recently, but for me this is ideal as it reduces the variety of spam

And reduces the quantity of unhelpful posts

• +4 1

Yes new regulation can help that forum to become more popular by detecting fake accounts and we can save a large amount by blocking spam posts,i really appreciated to upgrade this site it will be good if we are posting imp information.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

Dear friend now the gap between two post is is 3 minutes. Now we have to wait 3 minutes to post next comment after posting a comment. According to new payment system of the forum we have to make 20 posts per day. So we need minimum one hour to make 20 post in a day. And I think it is good for the forum and members also.

Hey dear mate. I think this is a good move, since it lets people reflect on their posts and not just post what they think.I think it is definitely better to make a post, because when we get more time, we can think about these things as a result this post is very useful.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, phpMailz said:

At the evening of yesterday(Jan 27 2020) the time require to wait before you can make a new post on this forum increase from 2 minutes to 4 minutes, now it will take about 2 hours to make 30 post a day, what you think about this, will it improve the forum or cause problem for the forum.

It is called interval time, moderators put interval time in posting topic in this forum to maintain the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. This interval time forcing us to wait 4 minutes after posting to be able to post again, it is for the forum to avoid spamming comments or posts.

First, the daily quota for creating content in this forum is not thirty but twenty so you should get your facts straight. I am not trying to become judgmental here by emphasizing that error of the author but at least it would make them to understand that the calculation if ever there is, is not accurate at all because of the variable that they have given. In the case of time, I think I am not having a problem with it since I am not encountering them most of the time. It should not bother some people because in this way, they should be able to make a greater content before going to another one so their time in waiting would not be wasted.

Yeah i have noticed it. The Moderator increase time limit between post. This is enough time for make a good post. But it is very boring for senior members. Cause they don't need this time for post.

Cryptotalk forum increased the time between forum posts to enable cryptotalk users have enough time to think and create useful post. It's also to reduce the number of spammers in the forum. 

Hello everyone making post sometimes take time due to hiw you made yours because on every post take a while before another one, a d each post you made  need to have a reaction before another one

• +4 1

I don't think that will be a problem for users bit it will definitely be a problem for spammers. We have a the whole day to post , we should always try and research about a topic before you post on it . This feature will ensure  hasty comment-copy posts are not posted.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is a positive side.If we take more time for a post our post will be useful.Forum make this rules for avoid spam comments.Some people do comments meaningless in a hurry which is not useful and important.If we research before comment our comment will be related to topic.So I think this is a good idea.

The how many hours it takes is not important to me. I have seen a time interval but this is not worrying me as most of the time, I am taking three minutes minimum to make a post and finish it. For some people it may look too much but I think it is a proper measure taken to reduce small replies and spam and help with the forum quality.

A while ago I joined this forum and noticed that the period between publishing two posts should be 3 minutes, so that the useless posts are few and reduce the number of spam in the forum.

I accede and believe in this regulations,it is a form of upgrade I suppose.this is a development and improvement for the forum.it would curb away spamming reports and multiple accounts.this regulations would reduce unhelpful contents

I accede and believe in this regulations,it is a form of upgrade I suppose.this is a development and improvement for the forum.it would curb away spamming reports and multiple accounts.this regulations would reduce unhelpful contents

This is also true, but the time is very high during every post, if new members come there and comment more, then share their ideas. If there is more time between one post and another post then there will be maximum comment on the first post. Due to excessive time, the form will not raise any problem. 

@phpMailz Obviously this is the great idea and technique as it enables forum members to use their time wisely in creating useful and informative posts with good quality contents that will help to improve and secure the forum form online frauds, scammers, and spammers

download (68).jpg

From what i have understand from the forum so far i think it still had some benefits and this will help to lessen the spams throughout of the topics and in which should be stable and they wouldn't just you know do this so suddenly for no reason(thats what i think for myself atleast.)

Yes it is noticed by me because when i am writing a posts and complete it in a few mints when i submit it then a line is written in red colour shows that some seconds wait and then it will submit 

So we say that forum started time system for a comments and a user should take time to write it. After that time your comment or post will be submitted but it is better for the forum and the user because user cant write below 100 words in a post so this is good addition 

Dear there is no problem or any issue in the system of this forum this time is fixed by the moderators you cannot send another post before the completion of 3 minutes . In these days this interval is 3 minutes after three minutes we can send another post.

• +2 1

at present time we can make new posts after every three minutes. some days ago this problem was created in this forum but after some time it was resolved and now we can make new post after every three minutes

• +1 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Yeh i see this time. This time is useful for new members. They done their work correctly  within this time. But it may be very boring for old members they don't need this time they are experienced they do this easily good post. We should try to do good posts in this time. 

• +1 1

I think it is normal to have such a time limit. I do not think this time limit is inconvenient for the members. Because every job done in a hurry will definitely contain mistakes. Timing is important to every success. Frankly, I do not see any problems in this regard.

• +3 1

In my opinion nserted transmitter waiter puzzle uses fifty percent of a good board, and the problematic batten must be eliminated, with everyone properly controlling the automobile point.  Daily end users link up at local and then select points people crash in bottle cup.

Increasing the time difference between writing two posts does not constitute an obstacle, and it is sufficient for those who want to learn and have good faith. As for spammers, they will not like this matter.