What Causes Crypto World errors can occur. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

What Causes Crypto World errors can occur.

It was only recently that Crypto World was an error and could not be accessed.  Not even this once happened, I have experienced several times and Crypto could not be accessed by Error 525. What caused this to happen, was the network problem or something else happened.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

It's ok it's not a serious problem, maybe just a temporary problem on the website server. Fortunately this only happens rarely, and we need not worry about this fact.

Of this I think some error and problems server are facing problems and it can cleared by the time and on this I want to say that anyone won't stop crypto currency works and that is truth of the crypto world 

Actually this happened due to webserver. Some time webserver are not working so this kind of errors can occur. This is happening we all of us so don't worry. After some time this problem already solve.

At the very least, get the name of the forum correctly CryptoTalk. 

As for the error, I am sure it has something to do with the Yoda dollars, being given to yobit members, and a lot of those were trying to get that for free, creating mulitple accounts in yobit, and CryptoTalk, and probably the servers couldn't handle such traffic and hence crashed.

I think there might be a technical lag or the sever might be overloaded with number of people operating at the same time. I am facing this problem for the 1st time and hope all is well right now.

Sometime this forum is having technical difficulties .Im also having a problem like cloudflare error .and sometimes I can't access the site.i hope it'll fix soon and no post will be deducted.because it's really difficult to cover deducted post.

2 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

It was only recently that Crypto World was an error and could not be accessed.  Not even this once happened, I have experienced several times and Crypto could not be accessed by Error 525. What caused this to happen, was the network problem or something else happened.

I also face this error many times .I am worried about form what is causing this error.I refresh my page and the forum start working properly.

Recently I have never face the problem but today encounter this problem two hours I face this problem I think its technical lag are today 28 and yodollar listed in yobit exchange so many members want to access their account in cryptotalk forum so the server face have traffic and crashed so we face the problem it's my personal opinion

Which cryptoworld error you ever faced? Because I never faced with any error in cryptoworld more than the market to fall, which is also not error

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think the problem is that when your connection is slow and also if many members are login or accessing the forum all at once that cause the server of the forum to have a problem.

Sometimes many members here including me are facing this kind of problem, im just waiting for it for an hour because i think they are having some technical errors for their forum and they are trying to fixed it. I hope you understand.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:28 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Error 525 is nothing to worry about as you will be able to access the page you were looking for after a while. It is not something that happens a lot often, probably a developer tweaking the code. It happens in all forums.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:58 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

It was only recently that Crypto World was an error and could not be acceissed.  Not even this once happened, I have experienced several times and Crypto could not be accessed by Error 525. What caused this to happen, was the network problem or something else happened.

Actually this is not network problem it is server problem. I have faced this problem many time while my network was working very well. This is due to high load on server. As forum members are increasing site is becoming too busy.

I think error occurred because many users have an access in the forum so I guess the overload exists in this type of site. Try to wait a couple of minutes to access again.

I don't have an answer to that, but I think this happens in periods when the forum is being developed or something new has been added to it since the forum is still under development.

THINK POSITIVE

I have experienced, but at that time my network connection was stable. maybe because of the many who access at the same time so as to make the server down.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

in my opinion it happens because the cryptotalk server is overloaded by users because of the increasing number of posts that are written every day by forum users. You know everyone in this forum chases posts to get paid. This surge of users often keeps the server busy.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

There are alot oerrors bro that are occurring day by day. And these are very very dreadful. And I was very upset guys.

thats an server issue and is temporary it usually happens when server is updating or the website is updating , its common thing even happens in the big broad websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/28/2020 at 7:28 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

What caused this to happen, was the network problem or something else happened.

These errors are server-side. There's nothing wrong with your device.

To check if you're the only one having this problem, read one of my post here with a guide to identify such problem:

On 1/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

It is mostly happened when there is huge traffic or some sort of spam attacks. That is why the website loaded and gives errors.

There are a few reasons that can cause errors in CryptoWall, you need to know about the crypto world forms first and you need to work on them carefully, if you do not understand the forums then your cryptocurrency will definitely be in error.