Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers?

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Look at the member statistics:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

• Useful or interesting 16
  • -4 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

13 minutes ago, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

Thats a nice Idea first I thought my internet was the problem now i know that its not I think having so much traffic in there website causes problem because of the users are over populating the forum.

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

14 minutes ago, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

Yrs that is right i have been trying to access the forum for an hour and I couldnt, it seems a servers problem as the number of members encreased rapidly these days. 

• +1 4

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

yeah, I am also facing this problem today. I think developers are developing this forum that's why this problem occurs and this problem will solve very soon.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

Yeah few minutes ago I also experience error in my website maybe because of their server or they have new feature that working at somehow I hope this will not continue.

• +1 3

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

1 minute ago, rjroshan said:

This error coming now for a few weeks. Sometimes members cant open the page and sometimes this continually happening. This can be because online members are increasing so hosting speed getting traffics. The moderation team will be doing something about this in the near future because new members are joining daily.

It might have something to do with the yobit airdrop that is ending today. A lot of new members are registering today to get the free YODA tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

true, the website today is lagging,and it is due to mass usage.

hope they will fix this as soon as possible, upgrading system is the best way,as many new comers are coming so hope they can handle it.

Edited by ram007
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes this issue is face all the member, in my opinion the host cannot support with in a specific time when developers work behind the sites. When developers change some sitting or add some new feature then we face this types of issues.

But best of luck we make fruitful or powerful post. This is best for all

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes  becouse its always down the server becouse if too much users and also for the better service for all the members,there are mire than 10,000 users  in this forum that why i think it is always loggy

• +1 1

I face this problem cryptotalk website down for 30 minutes.i hope cryptotalk make website fast and update server sometimes website working very slowly.

• +1 1

Looks like it's cryptotalk not yet require to upgrade their servers right now, I didn't face any issue and since this was a forum and have light resource i think with current servers it's still can handle it, It's better to spend the money to hire moderator and filtering some post.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, doriahailee said:

Looks like it's cryptotalk not yet require to upgrade their servers right now, I didn't face any issue and since this was a forum and have light resource i think with current servers it's still can handle it, It's better to spend the money to hire moderator and filtering some post.

That isn't going to help because hundreds of posts are being made per second which will overwhelm the moderators.

Looks like the site traffic has returned back to normal and the yobit airdrop topic is gone too.

• +1 1

I hope the expansion of the web server is good to their income because I guess thats expensive. But for the good of the community I hope this will be their priority.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I faced this error a lot of times today, this didn't happen before only now it have, i hope it isn't a permanent problem

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I'm also having a problem not laggy but I'm experiencing cloudflare error.i think there's a technical problem again .I hope this will end soon.and I hope theres no deducted on my post after this error.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, AL SHAIMON said:

yeah, I am also facing this problem today. I think developers are developing this forum that's why this problem occurs and this problem will solve very soon.

If this problem is not resolved soon, the forum developers will multiply because with that it must be dealt with together today so that the problem is quickly resolved properly even this forum will get better in the future if this problem can be overcome.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The loading was slow and can hardly log in while the page keeps on rolling. I guess they should improve on this one as the forum’s members are getting huge, I hope they will not end the campaign soon as always mentioned but other members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

I thought I was the only one having this problem, why  is the server  showing error? Is it because of internet speed or is it because of the number of people online. It would be better if the website comes back to normal.. admins should look into it and fix it.. as many users depends on it. 

• +2 1

I think the admin or developer of this website knows better what to do, maybe you have an error because they are repairing the forum while the forum has to stay online.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

What they need is to optimized their forum script, Probably too many unnecessary plugins running in the background. but give them sometime im sure they are working on this and the downtime is minimal this compare before.

• +1 2

spacer.png

2 hours ago, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this

Hey dude i am also facing the issue since yesterday, yestarday in my device internet speed was good but 500 internal server error was showing, i was worried but after some time i was able to use it properly but the site is little bit slow now

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, I also have many problems today. I think there were a lot of people online today that might have gone down the server. It can be nothing but that.

Edited by Sourav43

In the beginning, I thought that the problem is in my account. Thank you for clarifying this point. Certainly, the officials will update and develop the forum continuously.

3 hours ago, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

Certainly i have also been facing similar sever problem but not now. My network of cryptotalk is running with bug less. But i am satisfied with your points. The members have been rapidly increasing day by day. So for the better use cryptotalk team must upgrade their server so that they can hold such huge people at a time.