Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers?

Truly this issue is face all the part, as I would see it the host can't uphold with in a particular time when engineers work behind the locales. At the point when designers change some sitting or include some new component then we face this kinds of issues. 

In any case, good luck we make productive or ground-breaking post. This is best for all

That's right, depending on the time of day I often have an error and have to reload the page. Too much traffic at certain times when a particularly large number of members are online and post at the same time.

The admins are sure to fix this problem soon because this has caused many members to become inefficient and unproductive and makes the website more difficult to use due to many misclicks.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I suggest one thing to cryptotalk. You should introduce your app for the forum it would be more reliable and easy for the customer. And it will help everyone to use it constantly 

On 1/28/2020 at 6:59 AM, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Look at the member statistics:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

Well, I think cryptotalk team should be working on that, I mean, just like all companies expect future growth, this site too, and with it the number of users will increase. They should be one step ahead to prevent any adversity. It is logical to be prepared for these types of situations.

Of course, friend, now we are in October and from time to time that error 500 comes out again and I don't know what from the server and this has been a long time ago, they should make updates on this issue

I hope that the servers will be upgraded as soon as possible and the forum will be improved because I noticed many topics that have no value

Edited by karimzwidi1

Yes, a few minutes ago, I also encountered an error in my website, maybe because of their server or they have a new feature. Please solve it as soon as possible.

I also don't often get errors while importing Cryptotalk. I think cryptotalk is increasing in membership, should upgrade server as well.

Now the forum Cryptotalk is growing with a lot of members around the world, but I think the issue happens at such time when the Russian or Asia users and users around the world connect at same times. So upgrade maybe the solution.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't found much is issues with the crypto talk website or even with my network issues when there are many users online. The working condition of this platform is somewhat similar whenever I enter this platform to post my comments on topics. The only problem I find is due to the deletion of post which nothing can be done by the users. We must try our best to make our post more useful.

I hope the forum management will do this as the number of members exceeds 1000 active members to make it faster.

I completely agree with you, updating the server will make us browse the forum more quickly and smoothly instead of this server.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, lijin637 said:

It just gets slow with slow connections but it works smoothly with me I don't think it needs to. Even if the server is moved, it will not affect the speed of the forum.

At least it will contribute to that, no harm in updating the server. To speed up a little in moving between topics. Anyway, no problem with it.

Hi my dear mate you have made a very nice post.  In fact, the system of crypto sat should be updated very soon. And bring us something better. I will request the owner of crypto to update the site immediately.

They may have to change the server so that it suits the active members and the forum works efficiently. But it seems to me that it is fast, and no need to that.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:59 AM, McCree said:

Most Online

Really it's a huge number, it needs a powerful server to handle all this traffic. The forum is running a bit slow.

• -1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:21 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

yeah, I am also facing this problem today. I think developers are developing this forum that's why this problem occurs and this problem will solve very soon.

We all suffer from the same problem but if you change the internet provider or use a vpn, the problem will be solved.

Agreed. Cryptotalk forum should upgrade their servers. There are a lot of members now compared back then. The forum is getting slower every day and there are still a lot of incoming members here in the forum. There are also instances that the forum isn't working and I think that is because there are a lot of members now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right my friend. Today the scrolling was quite slow and lagging. I honestly think it's because of the fact that a lot of users are online at a time or maybe the forum is being worked on by the moderators. But I can say this forum is the best because the legitimate and worthy providence they give us to work is amazing. Small issues can be done in no time.

Yes you are right, I had problems with the forum yesterday, cannot open any page. Probably that because of "weak server" and too much people online at the same moment.

I did not see any problems, but I was browsing few months ago here and there were some problems but now I do not see them anymore. I think that they fixed it bro

I have never faced this prbolem.I guess their servers has been updated.But sometimes i found a lack in forum which is the forum goes full theme color in some part of the page.I don't know if anyone faced this. But i got sometimes.If any one faced this kindly quote me.

• +1 1