Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers?

I have been having issues checking my notifications for almost three days now. It always comes back with an error message after taking longer time to load. I think the forum should increase it's server capacity

I agree with you, I think the admin of this forum must upgrade. But see here because everyone is facing somewhat relaxed. It is impossible to run in the case of everyone.

I think the admin have already fixed the problem. Now no such errors messages comes and forum is ready to handle more members than before. Rarely We get such problems now.

I think the admin have already fixed the problem. Now no such errors messages comes and forum is ready to handle more members than before. Rarely We get such problems now.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Look at the member statistics:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

Thats all about traffic on server. More than 10000 people was online and server will start lagging. Thats all about much traffic on one site and on one time.

You're right, I often experience the same problem
Error 504 cryptotalk.org Host Error but Los Angeles Cloudflare Working, I don't know exactly what caused it, maybe because of too much distance, or interference with the web server, so I think cryptotalk needs to add / upgrade servers and bandwidth.

5 minutes ago, Khaleed99 said:

its appropriate i suffer been frustrating to read the forum for an hour and I couldn't, it seems a servers setback as the number of members increased quickly these days. 

Problem is solved now but they increase post time to 3 minutes. This is not right they should reduce time and 1 minute is perfect.   

On 1/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, King Raja said:

Yes bro yoy are right and we agree with you totally because i am also facing cloudfare errors so frequently it needs to be upgraded

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I am also facing cloudfare errors so frequently it needs to be upgraded.

3 minutes ago, Olivia220 said:

Yes dear iam agreed with you but dont worry everything is alright this forum is really good and paying admins problems will solve very soon thanx to all admins and moderation.

The problem is solved now. They do really a great jobs. We should always support them and we have to be more supportive to them.   

I don't think we need to upgrade servers because sometimes the website is busy and the slow performance is only temporary. It is not a permanent problem. This is something that can happen for many websites and you should only wait to improve the situation. So, we don't need to upgrade right now but in the future with more members, maybe we need wider bandwidth.

11 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I don't think we need to upgrade servers because sometimes the website is busy and the slow performance is only temporary. It is not a permanent problem. This is something that can happen for many websites and you should only wait to improve the situation. So, we don't need to upgrade right now but in the future with more members, maybe we need wider bandwidth.

This is not temporary you know we all are facing this problem regularly.I have to click on captcha many time during posting.They have better resources they can make upgrade in few hours.The member grows from 5 digit to 6 digit how much longer we have to wait for members come to this forum.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:59 PM, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

If needed the definitely yes .But its concern of cryptotalk team.

If more users come here, it is possible to see a bigger problem related to a larger server. Sometimes the reaction time is very slow. There are lots of online members and the site is very active.

I think the cryptotalk moderators here understand better about technician matters ranging from server problems and others

On 1/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

ok 1 b
2 d
3 b
4 b
5c
6 d
7 b
8 d
9 b
10 d

On 1/28/2020 at 4:21 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

yeah, I am also facing this problem today. I think developers are developing this forum that's why this problem occurs and this problem will solve very soon.

yes i also hope this problem is will be solve very quickly

Yes I mean I have at somement been able to really get an off mode and also a couple of times I have had a very different message, that am not able to view the page that am trying to access, also an error message that usually irritate me, error 500 and error 502 the two are really common and the message is that its going to be a server error

9 hours ago, Adrees Tariq said:

ok 1 b
2 d
3 b
4 b
5c
6 d
7 b
8 d
9 b
10 d

yes i also hope this problem is will be solve very quickly

The problem is solved. Admin solve it too quickly. They are too much active and they complete their work wisely and quickly.   

I have a little idea about this. The point is, in order to upgrade the server, you should commit to a long-term hosting agreement. So that CryptoLock's web servers are upgraded. I don't know much about this, if you need to know more. Then you will know from another member, thank you.

Upgrade is fundamental in cryptotalk forum. I think its because of the massive numbers of members posting here and surfing into this forum that makes the website a little bit laggy or slowing dowm ita servers.

The cointalk working hard to make all users comfortable and make the website simple for using and I think they will make it better soon

I also think so. Many time we face problem on the time of browsing cryptotalk. I think cryptotalk authority should take necessary steps as soon as possible.

They should really do that and expect more and more people will come here and learn about crypto currency. With this wide growing community they should prepare especially for another year or two that a lot of countries adapting crypto currency.

I think that this matter will be resolved. I am sure that the forum will develop more, and correct everything. The important thing is that your posts are useful to the rest and leave the rest to the forum moderators.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:27 PM, jaguar339 said:

On 2/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, Sababa said:

Yes I agree with you mate 

Crypto talk should upgrade their web servers

Sometimes the server is load for 3-4 minutes which is really irritating so crypto talk should upgrade their web servers

This is very useful and with he amazing features. I have been very happy to use this.