Bitcoin’s Halving Captures Growing Interest – Among Google Searchers - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Bitcoin’s Halving Captures Growing Interest – Among Google Searchers

The search engine’s Google Trends feature shows queries on the term “bitcoin halving” have doubled this month from December levels to the highest since the last such event in 2016.

According to Arcane Research, the increasing number of Google searches is a sign the halving might be capturing greater public interest as a potential catalyst for higher prices in 2020.

"The bitcoin halving is gaining more traction,” Arcane said Friday in the report. “There is now a clear indication that awareness of the concept is spreading to new people.” 

Screen-Shot-2020-01-24-at-1.04.06-PM-677

Read More: https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-halving-captures-growing-interest-among-google-searchers

This indicator proves that Bitcoin halving this year is attracting new players to jump into the world of cryptocurrency.
This also signifies a positive trend for upcoming Bitcoin halving.

Let's HODL everyone!

The way in which the price of bitcoin is going up and it makes me and everyone so excited about Bitcoin. I think halving is coming very soon and this opportunity attract so many new players.

20 hours ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

Let's HODL everyone!

Holding and demand does increase the price of an asset, and while this isngood for traders, it does not fulfill the true objective of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been made to be a currency, a way of payment directly without any intermediary, and is a P2P cashless system. Bullish runs are just bubbles that bursts after a hype run. True progress isn't based on how peak a price could be, but the amount of adoption and usability a currency has in day-to-day living.

2 hours ago, PiroSense said:

True progress isn't based on how peak a price could be, but the amount of adoption and usability a currency has in day-to-day living.

Exactly true, that's what the purpose of Bitcoin made. But in fact people looking for a profitability of Bitcoin, so Bitcoin become as commodity and this is natural, if Bitcoin want to be a convincing currency, Bitcoin should become commodity first and fulfill the standard marketcap.

Because of halving, it can make the supply decrease so if the demands is higher it can make the Bitcoin's value to increase also. So in my perspective that's a good thing for the users and investors.

The question that arises is wether people actually care to find out more about Bitcoin fundamentals in order to begin using it in their daily transactions, or it is just about speculation and profiting from a quick rise of price. It looks that lately we are only advertising Bitcoin for the effect the halving might have in the price and promoting it as a ponzi or a get rich quick scheme, where you invest now and have certain returns after a few months. Since this is what exactly happening I'd advice caution and also it would be better to consider that there is a good chance you will lose money, so only bet how much you are willing to lose.

Yes, many are interested in the upcoming Bitcoin’s Halving, and this is because in the previous split a great rise occurred and many succeeded in making a fortune, which is why...

THINK POSITIVE

This important bitcoin event has been waiting for everyone for a long time, but when will the bull market start and where will the price be reached? No one knows.

When lots of people are doing research about halving on Google, it is likely that the number of bitcoin holders will increase soon. If most bitcoin owners becomes holders, the number of traders will decrease and due to scarcity of bitcoins in circulation, the value of bitcoin will probably rise because most of the bitcoin capitalization will be on hold in people's wallets. In fact, people are building what they want to happen after halving before it happens!

Bitcoin always surprises users because it is always soaring, soaring and falling is always what I see in bitcoin. Bitcoin's halving will attract many people but not everyone understands it

17 hours ago, Lativak said:

Now many people are getting really interested in buying and investing in bitcoin because they see that bitcoin easily get to 10k after 7k and they think they could miss a big investing opportunity.

People mostly expecting price of BTC to comes down before halving .They want cheap BTC and expecting higher price after halving ending.We can see the increase of prices of alt coins against BTC.The first quarter is going very good from last year of crypto currency.

When this situation everyone predicts before halving bitcoin prices goes double in few months, but this time all experts prediction fails and crypto market crushed in few months, bitcoin prices not double but bitcoin loss haif prices, and now bitcoin prices under 5000$ dollars.

Basically am kind if one those guys which basically I had a very rough idea on the halvings seasons and when exactly this period of half reduction of miners reward on the mining network of bitcoins

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, the majority’s concern about the arrival of bitcoin became half and it was divided during the next May of the year 2020 and still only about 20 days left.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

We are hoping to see the halvin occur soon so that many people will make allot of money in the market after selling their invested coins 

It is sure that the halving will occur in May, 14 to be precise. So, let us be patient and wait till May 14. But know that the effect now is mainly on investment. So the effect will not be abrupt. 

The next halving is coming in the next month May, what will be happens? no answer we need to wait the suspect, for this year 2020 all experts prediction of the last year 2019 fails because of the corona virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

definitely that is currently the most search trends globally as at this very current moment, every individual involved in the crypto currency trading all around the world have being searching on this keyword to get the latest news and update about the halving 

Yes, I read a lot about the frequent and many searches on Google for the half period, and it was found that many of those operations were from critical people interested in writing new articles about what happens in the encryption.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well with a whole tones of people all searching for this very same information of the bitcoin halving, 🤔 dont you guys think they are all waiting for the halving to stop and sell out tgier bitcoin or why is is that every one out there is so intrested in knowing about the halving 

22 hours ago, Jay8 said:

many new enthusiasts have come across the halving phenomenon and are wanting to understand how it will influence the price increase.

oh yes now i see, so it Quite seams like there are tones of newbies in the crypto world now that daily jobs are out of the definition of going to work, so some of these people turn to bitcoin trading and are lost on the term bitcoin halving, okay now i get it all. 

21 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

I think, that this will be the most monitored halving and I think, that there will be huge candle up at time of halving. Also I think, that after that will not be bull run, but can be some correction and even after few months can real bull run become.

That is normal, the highest rat of bitcoin adoption was after the 2016 halving to now, because of that, many people will monitor about it than before. 

2 hours ago, ChilBran said:

Halving has never seen this highest traffic ever, that I why I bought bit coin because I know the price will increase, and very possible that it will reach $15000 before this year ends. 

wow i personally i am not planning to keep holding for so long till the year ebds, infact i am currently planning to have my current bitcoin balance sold as soon as the price value reaches a little more profitable number, after all i still profite 20 of my investment for a short time investment 

I believe people are very excited about bitcoin, when it halved I think many people will buy it including new people who have never had bitcoin before. obviously halving is a good opportunity to buy. I always buy bitcoin when halved, this time to see the value that I will buy half of bitcoin and hold it for a long time.

The importance of the rise in Bitcoin halving searches may not seem like much, but studies have shown that there is a correlation between the price of digital currencies and the interests of looking for them. Fundamental results indicate that periods of low search volume tend to precede significant price declines that coincide with Bitcoin's popular market cycles.